by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Down With the Struggle

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Down With the Struggle - Page 5 Empty Re: Down With the Struggle

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Bonnie stood up immediately. So much crap was happening so fast and now she was about to board up that damn door! But for now she hurried over to Jamie to make sure Clyde didn't kill the poor little girl that seemed oddly familiar.

Meanwhile Clyde was just trying to hold her down while Duffy explained what she had done earlier. Bonnie'e eyes widned and she peered over Duffy's shoulder and eyeballing the little blonde girl.

"Ya mean on purpose?"Bonnie asked with clear irritation before Clyde interjected while struggling with Jamie, hugging her waist with his hand below her arm. "T-This chick told me Allison was goin' after Mercy... She ended up goin after you the night you were set ta' fight Jocelyn!" said Clyde while's Bonnie's eye twitched. NOW she recognized her. Same girl that got her brother sent to Brittany and Morrigan.

"Yeah... Jamie was it? Please. Be honest." Bonnie said from behind Duffy, cracking her knuckles as she glared at the little girl, still resembling a younger Sarah Allison Watson, save for her blue eyes and nice hair all messy now.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:52 pm

"I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED!" Jamie wailed. Her breath came in uncontrollable gasps, in between panicked babbling.
"No! I didn't say that! He's lying! I said she was going after your GIRLFRIEND, not Mercy! Mercy's the pink one. SHE'S your girlfriend!" She pointed a finger at Bonnie, and lowered her arms enough to peek at the mob. "I-Im not stupid." Immediately, she began sobbing.

"Please, just let me go! The big one is bad enough, but whatshername has been extra scary too! I j-just wanted to see what happened!"

Last edited by Bluemouse on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:16 pm

"Mhm." Bonnie nodded sternly, taking everything Jamie was spewing with a grain of salt until Jamie spilled her guts and made the Twins eyes shoot wide before looking at each other.

"That's my brother!"
"That's my sister!'"

They both said before Clyde pointed at Mercy and Bonnie pointed at Duffy.

"THAT'S my Girlfriend!" The twins said in unison, though Clyde would correct himself immediately. "Er- Was! Uh, Whatever! I..." And then the horrible realization hit Clyde and his face turned pale, he got off of Jamie immediately when he realized he had misunderstood Jamie and went to protect his girlfriend... Not Bonnie. Jamie had told him the truth all along. Bonnie had been assaulted for NOTHING. And he paid for TWO at Octopus Garden at full price!

"...." Now he felt more kinds of dumb as he sat on the floor with an imaginary dunce hat. "She's tellin the truth" He said.

Bonnie meanwhile leaned over towards Duffy. "You uh... Had trouble with her?" She asked curiously while nudging her girl. crouched on over to Jamie and wiped her eyes. "You better not have no tazer on you." Bonnie said with a deep frown as she sat Jamie up and patted her back. "You say you're not stupid but holdin' up my girlfriend for Allison Watson, I presume and then coming here, isnt very smart, kiddo. "

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Mercy wanted to blush, but Jamie's words sent a shiver down her spine. Unfortunately for Mercy, Jamie was the one person who understood the situation aside from her now that Dinah was involved. She crossed her arms and pushed away the embarrassment of Clyde's words as she looked at the blonde with a serious face.

"You and I both know what it means for Dinah to be involved. She isn't like Allison at all. She just wants to hurt and bully people." Mercy paused. "Well... Allison's way is more tolerable!" she corrected. " Mercy shook her head. "Why are you still hanging around those people? What does she have on you, Jamie?" She asked seriously.

Duffy growled and shrugged Bonnie off of her. She didn't much care for the insinuation. She really just wanted a drink. She was starting to get a headache with all these stupid people showing up.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:55 pm

"Yeah," Jamie sobbed. "So why are YOU idiots messing with her?"

Her voice came out in a thin, pathetic whine when she finally spilled the beans. "Well, there's this restaurant uptown that's really good, and they have the best rolls I've ever had, except they don't let me in there anymore 'cause it's rilly expensive and..." The incident. "But her, she can... Allison can get me stuff. And money, too, but sometimes I don't care as much about money when I'm hungry because I can't get what I want."

Suddenly, a look of shock came over her, and she regarded the group, especially Mercy, as though she had finally figured out what was really going on. Her face darkened and twisted into someone wild and ferocious, baring her teeth and snarling like an animal.

"SHUT UP! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!" She clambered up to her feet and waved a finger at the group. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

She turned and sprinted away down the hall while her sneaker flickered with multicolored lights.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:23 am

Mercy rolled her eyes at Jamie as she gave another sob story. It was always something with the blonde. "Good riddance." Mercy grumbled as Jamie ran off.

She sighed. "Ok. I'm out of here before anyone else stupid shows up." She then covered her chest. "And put a shirt on... Geeze."

"Aye. Fuck this shite, I'm goin to th' pub." Duffy added and gave Bonnie a glance.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:31 am

Bonnie and Clyde flinched as Jamie went off, screamed and ran away. Clyde frowned immediately, Jamie didn't trick him (this time) after all and he felt bad for her. Bonnie simply sighed with disappointment before shutting the door and locking it.

After hearing Mercy out, Clyde took off his suit jacket and handed it to her. "You can just... Give that ta' Bonnie or somethin'. She'll give it back to me." He muttered, knowing he'd never get a chance to go pick it back up himself.

Meanwhile Bonnie would share Duffy's glace and nodded. "I'm comin'." Bonnie said, about to tag along with Duffy before Clyde touched her arm.

"Hol' up. What we even do next?" He asked.

Bonnie shrugged. "I'd like ta' try and reach out ta' Emily."

"But what about Jocelyn and Allison?" Clyde asked like they'd dissapear if not acted upon.

"They'll have to wait. This is important to me. Back me up or don't. I don't care, you ain't got much choice either way since it ain't your league." Bonnie said sternly with a wag of her finger, much to Clyde's frustration.

"But what about the shit they did to YOU! TA'... Mercy. " He yelled back while running his fingers through his hair.

"Motherfucker I was THERE! I watched her do shit ta' Mercy! It bothers me too but..."
Bonnie lowered her head. "I hurt Emily." Bonnie confessed.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Mercy waved off Clyde's jacket. She was more concerned with HIM seeing her in the bra than the rest of the AFW locker room, at the moment. She then frowned. "The best thing to do is to go home and get some rest, Clyde." Mercy said simply. "Or get a drink... I guess..." She mumbled and looked over to Bonnie and Mercy.

"It's a terrible idea to make decisions when emotions are running high. You shouldn't do anything rash." Though she was lecturing a bit, her tone was normal and she was trying not to further upset anyone else. She meant what she said. She was tired. She didn't want to think about anything but a bubble batch and snuggling up in a cozy bed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5