by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 243 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tag-team Mashup!

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tag-team Mashup! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tag-team Mashup!

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:13 am

Each stomp to Rachel's belly forced another bloody cough out of her, her world getting fuzzier and more pain-centered. Her cries of pain were not getting much weaker, however, as the bruises on her belly became more and more pronounced.

These cries of pain were what caught Elsa's attention, seeing her own compatriot's work. Internally, she was a little disappointed, her ally's victim was still fully clothed and apparently psychologically intact, though numerous bruises on her body told Elsa that it wasn't totally for a lack of trying. With Maddie quite thoroughly broken, she decided to give her partner a hand, honestly whether she wanted it or not. "Come dear, let me lend you a hand," she said calmly as she strutted over, steel chair still in hand, "our little wager is no good if we're not having fun." After taking a moment to observe the both of them, she raised the weapon above her head, crashing the brunt of it into Rachel's skull.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:01 am

Haruna certainly did not appreciate the 'help', nor the idea that she actually needed it. This weird-accented woman was probably much better at torturing than Haruna and her own personal methods, but that gave her no right to intrude on her fun. "I have things under control here!" she hissed defensively, feeling as though she was definitely being shown up. With Rachel most likely incapacitated by that chair to the skull, Haruna would take the chance to relieve her of her jeans like she had tried earlier.

Too out of it to realize what was going around her, Maddie was just grateful Elsa wasn't hurting her at the moment. Of course, all the pain already inflicted hadn't gone anywhere. Moaning miserably, she rolled over onto her belly and began to sluggishly crawl towards the edge of the ring, just wanting her naked body out of the spotlight.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:13 am

Elsa couldn't help but let out a laugh at her partner's defensiveness. "It is fine! I see you have all kinds of control, I am not here to argue. But zese girls, they are our playthings, so just relax and have some fun!" She gave a confident smile as she watched Haruna remove Rachel's jeans, using the chair to spank her as soon as her posterior was exposed, which resulted in a particularly harsh scream from Rachel in turn. "See! I am not trying to make you look bad, but there are ways we can have fun together that can't be done on your own." Rachel, on the other hand, hung limply from her opponent's grasp, blood now trickling down her forehead. She was completely content to fight only one sadistic bitch, and what perception she could muster was hoping these two would not set their differences aside.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:23 am

While it was a reasonable argument, Haruna felt like she had slightly different ideas of fun that her impromptu partner. It didn't help she was definitely not much one to play nicely with others either. Catching some movement in the corner of her eye, Haruna very quickly found a strong argument for her case.

"Well, it looks like that plaything needs a bit more attention." she stated, pointing over at the naked little Maddie sluggishly crawling towards the edge.

Gasping heavily, the badly beaten girl was mere inches from reaching the edge. Feeling almost if she was home free, Maddie pushed her battered body even harder, thinking about nothing more than running away and fleeing this massacre.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:30 am

Elsa hadn't noticed Maddie crawling away until Haruna's comment, but as soon as she saw her earlier victim her face lit up. "So it does!" she cried happily, scooping up a baseball bat as she strutted closer. As soon as she reached Maddie, she lifted her by one ankle, bringing the bat from her other hand hard into her victim's crotch. After admiring her work for a second, she lifted both legs, wrapping them over the top ropes in the nearest corner, so the girl was hanging from her perch upside-down. "Where do you think you are going? You do not want to be leaving when you are putting on such a good show! What would your friends think if they saw you run away like that?" she teased, raising the bat for another blow to Maddie's crotch.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:43 am

Just about to reach the ledge, Maddie's tiny hope was shattered as pain once again exploded in her poor cunt. With shrill scream, she began to writhe about, tears once again streaming down her face, while clutching at her groin. Her world swimming with pain, Maddie didn't even comprehend what happening until she had been securely trapped in a tree-of-woe position. Filled with dread and fear, Maddie tried to plead for mercy, but no sound came out.

Having Rachel back to herself now, Haruna decided to stop showboating, and start sticking to some moves with a little more impact. It was frustrating knowing that Elsa had her outclassed in terms of torture, but if she wanted that European to stop sticking her nose in her business, she was just going to have to get a bit more hands on with Rachel. The chain still wrapped around her neck like a leash, Haruna once more pulled up, forcing the girl upright on her knees. Holding one arm high to keep Rachel in position, Haruna reached down with her other hand, sliding it between her hapless victim's thighs, before very sharply pinching her nails into the flaps of flesh found there. "I'm curious as to just how loud can I get you to scream."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:52 am

The humiliation of Rachel's situation was starting to sink in as she was raised to her knees by her throat, her bottom half completely exposed, with Haruna's claw digging deeply into her crotch. Her defiance was starting to waver, and as Haruna's nails dug deeper, she was having difficulty supressing her screams. However, the sudden and sharp pain was bringing her senses back to reality, however miserably, and between shouts she gave Haruna a hard look in the eyes. "You'll... gah.. you'll have to try harder than that, bitch." Despite her pride in resisting, Rachel started to realize the flaw in her word choice almost immediately after she spoke, unfortunately.

Elsa gave a inappropriately content grin at Maddie's attempted pleas, the baseball bat still risen above her head. "What was that? You must speak up dear, I cannot hear you," she taunted, patting the girl's face with her boot. "I said, SPEAK UP!" she shouted as she brought the bat down hard onto the girl's crotch, hoping to erect some screams from her.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:07 am

Poor Maddie couldn't quite find her voice, well at least not until the hard metal bat met her throbbing womanhood a second time. Her entire body convulsed with agony, as she let out another misery-filled shriek. The force of the blow was enough to blast her loose from the tree, dropping Maddie's tiny body to the mat like a bag of rocks. Unable to bear the horrible, crippling pain in her most sensitive place, she began to sob profusely once again.

"Oh? But I haven't even started yet!" Haruna snarled, digging her nails in deeper and pinching even harder. No matter how tough this weakling thought she was, there was no way she was going to able to take this for very long. As crude and tasteless as this was, Haruna knew there were very few things more excruciating for a woman, considering it a little necessary evil in her arsenal.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:14 am

Rachel clenched her teeth as hard as she could, but eventually the pain would get to her, and she wouldn't be able to do much about it. As she finally let out a harsh scream, a deep, instinctual part of her decided she had enough, and swung an elbow at Haruna's nearby midsection.

As Maddie dropped to the floor, Elsa followed up with a boot to her head, pressing down as hard as she could and grinding her heel into the girl's skull with a sadistic grin.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:28 am

Continuing to cry, Maddie just laid there, still clutching her badly injured tender bits as Elsa stepped on her head. She wanted badly to do something, anything, but the horrible agony radiating from her crotch left her completely immobile.

"Guhhh...!" Haruna grunted, faltering slightly as Rachel's elbow smacked against her toned belly. It hurt, but not nearly enough to make her stop. Renewing her claw grip even stronger than before, she flicked her wrist, giving Rachel's lower lips a good sharp twist as punishment for the elbow. "I think you can get louder than that!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next