by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tag-team Mashup!

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tag-team Mashup! Empty Tag-team Mashup!

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:02 am

Tag Team Elimination
No Disqualifications
Verbal Submissions Only

Rachel Carin & Madison "Maddie" Hanezawa
Spoiler:
Vs.
Elsa Grey & Haruna Saitou
Spoiler:

Rachel psyched herself up backstage for what was another nerve-wracking match, though she felt like she had to be getting close to pay off her debts. She came to Japan with her friend Alex to tag team with someone she knew, but the man upstairs apparently wasn't satisified with that, because she was instead being matched up with some girl she had never met before. Still, she looked cool enough, almost like an Asian version of Rachel herself, and she had heard that it was this girl's first match. She wasn't sure if she felt empathetic or just sorry for this girl, getting stuck with someone who has a reputation for taking a lot more than she can dish out, but she figured that they ought to at least get along before their match began. "Yo, so, uh, what's your name?" she asked, a friendly hand extended.

Meanwhile, Elsa twiddled her thumbs backstage on the other end of the arena. She didn't speak to the wrestler they had set up as her teammate, to be honest she didn't really even care, all she was focused on was what poor little creatures she was going to punish. This was her first official match in the AFW, and so she was an unknown to all the other competitors, just the way she liked it.

Last edited by Clobber Jobber on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Tag-team Mashup! Empty Re: Tag-team Mashup!

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:46 am

Despite having been thrown into this unconventional set up, Maddie was pretty excited to be in a match. Feeling even more psyched up than usual, considering Akiko-sama and Yukiko-sama were in the audience watching her, the petite half-Japanese girl was determined to do her best. Given the rules, it obviously would have been the best if she could have been paired off with one of her two heroines instead, but the girl she had been stuck with seemed friendly at least.

"Name's Madison, but everyone pretty much just calls me Maddie." She smiled cheerfully, accepting Rachel's handshake. "You ready to go those other girls' butts?"

----

In the opposite locker room, Haruna stood stoically, her arms crossed. She certainly wasn't a fan of having to work with some other woman and sharing the inevitable spotlight of victory. She was some newcomer with no real information on her, but she wisely kept to her herself, and certainly looked competent, so there wasn't much for Haruna to be bothered by. There was a certain aura about her even Haruna recognized as powerful, so there would be extremely unlikely she would hold her back. Quite the opposite, Haruna felt she would definitely have to try harder than usual if she was going to show this woman up.

For their opponents, Haruna had gathered they were two utter weaklings, so there was zero concern on that end. Not that she would have been worried anyway. She was confident she could defeat anyone in single combat.

With a brooding look on her face, she remained motionless, concentrating on the slaughter to come. To her it was going to be a contest between her and her 'partner' as to who would destroy their victims more thoroughly, and Haruna had every intention to win.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:54 am

Rachel gave Maddie a smile as they shook hands, glad that someone in this league wasn't a total bitch. She was a little worried about her partner's preemptive confidence, but she figured that was better than going in assuming they were going to lose. "Yeah, I think I am!"

As the generic tag music cued them in, Rachel stepped out into the arena with proud arms raised. Some of this confidence was feigned, sure, but if the two of them were going to have an impact, she had to stay optimistic. At least, that's what she kept telling herself as she climbed into the ring with her teammate, waiting to see who their opponents would be.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:06 am

Dressed in her unbuttoned pink jacket, white bra showing underneath, and white shorts, Maddie leaped out onto the ramp after Rachel. Happily waving out to the huge crowd, she tried to scan for Akiko or Yukiko, though with that many people and no idea what section they were in, it was a pretty futile attempt. Hopping up onto the ring, she eagerly cracked her knuckles, waiting to see who her new friend and her were up against.

----

""Let's go." Haruna stated flatly as she stepped out of the locker room and out towards the arena.

Emerging at the top of the ramp, wearing a rather sexy red bikini that showed off her finely toned and shapely body, she made her way down to the ring alongside the other woman. The two soon-to-be victims were already there, looking quite optimistic about their chances. Haruna wished to correct that quickly. With a smug look and an arrogant pose, she stared across the ring, attempting to intimidate the smaller girls.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:15 am

As Rachel waved to the crowd, she spotted two imposing figures slowly strutting their way towards the ring, like a pair of tigers closing in on their prey. Most of Rachel's internal optimism faded away as each of them slinked through the ropes, so much so that she began whispering to herself "You got this, you got this..."

Then, for the first time since the fighters were all assembled, Elsa cracked a smile and spoke. "Ah, well aren't you two such adorable little creatures? Oh, but I bet there's a big tough core underneath those soft, petite bodies if you think you can be wrestlers, ja?" She coyly turned to her teammate to gauge her attitude before looking to her opponents again. "How about we make a little wager, then? Whichever one of you gives up first will be coming with us, to be our little toy for the rest of the night!"

Rachel didn't like the sound of this "wager" at all. Every ounce of her reasoning screamed to turn this bitch down and just get the match started. But something else, maybe pride, maybe just pure adrenaline, screamed louder. "Fuck you! You bitches are the ones who are gonna be submitting! What do we get if you give up?"

Elsa simply rolled her eyes in response, giggling with a scoffing tone. "Very well. Whichever wrestler gives up first will be a slave to the winning team for ze rest of ze night. Deal?"

"That's gonna be us!" Rachel couldn't keep this sudden bravado in check as she responded.

"Perfect! Zen we have a deal! I'm so glad!"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:30 am

"Ha! Better not back off later after we stomp you guys!" Maddie jeered, full of even more misplaced confidence than her partner. "What're you gonna do? Irritate us to submission with that stupid accent?"

Of course, hearing her ally talk for the first time, Haruna honestly also found the accent somewhat annoying, but held her tongue. Those two girls were even bigger oblivious morons that she had heard, giving in to such a heavy stipulation so easily even with their obvious inferiority dangling right in front of their face. Of course this only made things even more entertaining.

Leaning over to Elsa, she whispered, "Hm... I'm not much for sharing, so how about we make a little wager between us? The first one of us to make one of those little brats submit gets to keep them to themselves?" Faced with a seemingly equally powerful woman, Haruna very much wanted to test her mettle against hers. Doing so directly was obviously not a good idea here and now, but a little contest like this would do for now.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:36 am

Elsa's eyes glowed at her partner's added wager, and she licked her lips ferociously as she eyed each of their opponents up and down. "Oooohh, but zey are both so delicious, I can't possibly choose one." She smiled as she turned back to Haruna. "Very well, but I cannot promise that I will not play with ze both of them a little." She sighed, "Oh well, I suppose I will just have to hurt mine enough to make up for the both of us," she said with a smirk, knowing just where to pick at even her ally in this situation.

While the two of them discussed their own personal wager, however, the bell went off, and Rachel, having no intention of letting these larger girls get the upper hand early on, charged Haruna right off the bat, hoping to drive her shoulder into the woman's midsection.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:48 am

"I don't care, just try not to get in my way." Haruna returned with her own confident smirk, just as the bell rang.  Turning to see Rachel charging straight at her, but with no time and room to dodge, Haruna had little choice but to try plant herself and stomach the hit.

"Oomph...!" She grunted, staggering back a few steps. Very quickly recovering, and glaring at Rachel with pure malice in her eyes, she growled,  "I see you just volunteered to be the first casualty..."

Instantly dropping into her martial arts stance, Haruna lunged at Rachel, leading with a short flurry of punches before throwing a jumping knee strike to the midsection.

Not about to be outdone by her partner, Maddie quickly charged at Elsa.  It was a little out of her style, but her excitement and adrenaline just made her want to  emulate Rachel and go all out.  Cocking back her tiny first, she threw her full, albeit meager, weight into a straight punch at the much larger woman's belly.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:55 am

As Rachel could feel her opponent staggering, but not going down, a she felt a sudden pit in her stomach. Haruna must have felt it, too, because that was exactly where her first fist landed, knocking the wind out of Rachel, but it was hardly the last, as blow after blow drove deep into her soft belly, until finally a flying knee sent her tumbling off her feet, rolling onto her back with both hands clasped around her abused belly.

Elsa, on the other hand, had plenty of time to see Maddie's delayed reaction coming, and sidestepped enough for the flying fist to do little more than graze her rib. In response, she grabbed the smaller girl's shoulders, and drove one, two, three, four heavy knee strikes into her belly, following up with a playful and insulting slap to the face.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:09 am

Intent on punishing this girl for her impudence, Haruna was very much pleased as her strikes landed. Blasting Rachel to the ground, Haruna did a short hop, lifting her leg to bring it stomping down on the helpless girl's chest. She was going to make sure this girl regretted ever stepping into a ring with her.

Eyes widening as her blow missed, Maddie was very quickly caught and punished for her clumsiness. Knocked off of her feet with each and every devastating knee to her slender midsection, almost all of the air was forced out of her lungs. Gasping and wheezing, Elsa's slap was all it took to send the petite girl stumbling to the ground, dropping to all fours as she tried desperately to catch her breath.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next