Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

bricktown, d_ultsch, Edmund, Harrier, KillerV, kiranar, LadyX, Liesmith, Lobo, LunarWolf, Person, shanecawf, veritech892, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Summer Splash with Natasha Loclear?

Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:33 pm by daemongirl

Hey everyone, now that its April just thought I'd begin looking for plans for SS. Now that Natasha is no longer the champion I'm looking for where to go from here so anyone with a fun SS idea that could involve her let me know!

(edited thanks to Lobo pointing out I have WWE on thre brain lol))

Comments: 2

Some updates

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:32 pm by Winner3

I wanted to make a notice board post to boost visibility on the subreddit I made for this forum. The discussion post where I introduced and explained the sub can be found here

And the subreddit itself can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/afwrpg/

I made various updates since first posting about it. I'm happy that it has a few subscribers, and that despite the fact that the comment count is low, people seem to be up voting and down voting matches and posts. And I hope to see activity …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Finals Week

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:49 am by scorn53

Think I've told the majority of people regardless, but I can't post beyond one or two threads until next Friday. On the last push 'till my final hand in for University.

Sorry for the delay.

Later Chums.

Comments: 2

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by Yatori on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Harumi's first reaction was not to jump, but to tuck close her legs in a feeble attempt to protect her sex, her limbs ensconcing Kirin's head rather firmly. But she surrendered mere moments later, though, spreading her thighs so that her sex lips could match Kirin's soft mouth, inviting the chubby milf's tongue inside of her.

"T-t-tw-twooo!" she moaned aloud.

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED: Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Kirin gladly accepted her invitation, her soft tongue slipping and massaging inside of Harumi. She distantly realized the incoming pin, but remembered the rules even quicker. A devious grin spreading on her unseen lips, she would lean in firmly on the soaking snatch and smother it with her mouth, tongue reaching in deep and tenderly searching for her g spot, or any place that would make her really howl.

luffy316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:35 pm

"Threeeeee!!!"

How Harumi howled! Kirin's tongue fortuitously rediscovered and struck the mother lode right on time. Suddenly it was bombs away, Harumi Hangar One disgorging its full sexual war load of juice to try quench the firestorm ignited upon her pussy. She arched, erotically, a mistaken arc of triumph bent over a foe that was not beaten at all.

And then gravity took over as the gasping Harumi slowly toppled onto her back, right on top of the soft matress that was Kirin's body, her pantyhosed-clad lower legs folding up beneath her thighs like the closed arms of a praying mantis, the support they provided her spine failing abruptly. Her pulsing pussy poured golden honey all over Kirin's face for the cameras to see.

Harumi was expended again, and for nothing. A shame.

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:14 pm

((huh... nice extended metaphor...))

Kirin shut her eyes quickly at the onslaught of cum, smiling as she received her delicious reward. She was overwhelmed by the wonderful flavor for a bit, her rosy cheeks and hair splashed with the stuff in a sort of enjoyable mess.

She grunted slightly when Harumi landed on top of her, the overgrown kitten squishing and wobbling her belly and breasts a bit before they both settled, Kirin stroking her hair affectionately. "Wasn't... that fun?" she asked sweetly. She was only just remember she had to pin this woman, and already started to feel a bit guilty about it.

luffy316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Harumi had just enough strength to moan affirmative. Her sexual eruption had been incredibly vigorous but quick to taper off, her tanks not quite replenished when called upon for release. Her sorry tail was stuck between her and Kirin, but swayed for all it was worth, its furry length stroking their skin.

"Y-yes... Kicchan is wonderful," she panted agreement. Harumi nuzzled Kirin's hand lovingly as her aching legs weakly unfolded. "D-did I get a point?"

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:10 pm

"Wrong hold, sweetheart," she whispered, as though to save her from letting the crowd hear. The tail tickled her as she gave the catwoman a moment's reprieve, not that it was totally wasted on herself either.
"I already used the schoolgirl, remember? Matchbook or grapevine are all that's left."

Unable to help herself with that set up, and if Harumi maintained her vulnerability, she'd try and loop her stocky legs around Harumi's lean pair and lean up into her, matching breasts as she pushed bodily into her. "Like... this..." she'd grunt as she tried to press Harumi onto her back and into a counter-pin

luffy316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:52 am

"Reh? I didn't get a point?"

Harumi would have pouted some more had not Kirin made her move. The dejected cat woman yelped as she was swiftly pinned beneath her opponent. Her breasts ballooned beneath Kirin's bigger pair; she moaned as their crotches brushed together for the first time. "N-no..."

She frantically tried to push the big milf off her, but she was exhausted by her orgasm, able only to erratically get one of her shoulders up to prevent a count. Her legs flexed to either side of her in desperation, serving only spreading her sex flower and also Kirin's as well, what with their legs grapevined together. Her panting struggle bumped and rubbed their exposed sexes together, Harumi moaning in panic and returning arousal, her sensitive breasts crushed as they were.

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:04 am

Kirin pressed her superior weight down on the fit catwoman, grinding her juicy melons and eagerly moistened pussy into her matching set. "Don't think you're going anywhere," she teased, trying to pin Harumi's arms as she playfully ground into her above and below. "Once this big mama's got you in her loving bosom, there's no escape."

If she couldn't pin Harumi, she'd keep grinding more strategically to brush their pussies up and down along eachother.

luffy316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:53 am

Harumi began wailing like a kitten caught in a crack as Kirin made good on her threat. She was still luckily breaking out of pins before the decisive three-count, but there was no escape from the unwelcome weight flattening the lush landscape of her front. What remained of her strength was quickly evaporating as exhaustion and arousal spread through her body from her squished breasts and wide-open sex. About the only part of her that could still offer a fight was her engorged clitty, now being pummeled and enveloped relentlessly by Kirin's bigger, hotter sex nub. It might take a little while longer, but Harumi was being brought to another devastating orgasm...

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Kirin felt their clitorises fencing between them as their thick jugs and stiff nips wrestled similarly above. She cooed in both encouragement and pleasure, grinding more firmly and using her weight to bounce up and down springily on her opponent. An orgasm felt like it would be the surest way to exhaust her into getting the final pin, as well as having a lot of fun.

luffy316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top