by Yori Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 5:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 3:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 3:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin - Page 5 Empty Re: Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:54 am

After another second, Violator would release Rachel's nipples and said, "Hmm, you got some grit to resist that, I'll give you that. No matter, this would give me all the more reason to go as hard in my next attack." Her ten fingers clenched into fists and she was prepared to go with her word as long as her opponent is immobilized.

Violator would now try to give off another few punches to the gut before at both breasts. She thought that changing targets every now and then should keep Rachel at bay and hopefully stunned enough for a submission.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin - Page 5 Empty Re: Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:10 pm

Rachel's body shook at the impact of Violator's fists, coughing and convulsing as she strained to stay on her feet. As the last blow landed in her stomach, she tightened her grip on the ropes and keeled over, holding herself up, but just barely. She spit out a mouthful of blood, glaring up at her opponent through her hair, her look enough to communicate her anger without any words.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:31 am

When Rachel spit out a mouthful of her own blood, that made Violator raise an eyebrow for a few seconds and smile as she took a couple steps forward. She would lean in and said, "Oh good! Looks like you're beginning to benefit from my methods." She would also reach over to cup the tip of her opponent's chin with her fingers and added, "But don't worry if this isn't working for you, I'll make sure to quicken the pace and end this sooner."

If Rachel didn't do anything while she spoke, Violator tried to carry on from there with a grab of Rachel's hair before tossing her back to the mat.

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a few words needed to be added to reduce the chance of power playing)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:19 am

Rachel groaned angrily as Violator brought her chin up, insulting her face to face before grabbing a handful of her hair. As she was yanked towards the center of the ring, her grip on the ropes loosened, and she stumbled forward, landing near the center on her hands and knees, panting. She tried to climb to her feet, but for the moment she was too tired, shivering in place instead as she tried to regain some strength.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin - Page 5 Empty Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:39 am

Violator walked over to the side of the ring where her baseball bats were kept and would pick them both up with both hands. Since getting Rachel off the ropes, she felt that it was time to go a little rougher now. Violator got in position behind her opponent and raised one bat up to signal that another thing is coming for Rachel. With Rachel too tired and shivering, she'll be easy pickings from behind and Rachel would need to watch her back...literally.

Violator kept her bat raised until she tried to swing it to smack Rachel's rear end as hard as she could. If Rachel took the impact and fell forward, she would even add a stomp on both buttcheeks to keep her down.

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : First name was supposed to be Violator)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:47 am

As Rachel continued to struggle to get to her feet, she felt an impact in her ass that felt like it would shatter her tailbone, sending her off her hands and knees as she fell hard onto the mat. The damage to her spine caused her to shiver in pain, and the stomps to her butt not only managed to keep her on her stomach, but added insult to injury as she blushed embarassedly.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:13 am

Violator continued to smile cruelly as her hits made Rachel only shiver more from the pain and humiliation. Rachel would definitely survive after this fight, but her own ego and pride may be damaged more than her body. That's something that Violator wants to maintain. She then glanced over to her opponent's feet and asked, "And you're fighting barefoot, huh?" That gave her an idea as she swung. Her bats around a bit.

Now, Violator would try to use her own boots to keep Rachel's legs and feet straight and aligned with each other. If this worked, she would use take both bulks of her bags and put them together like a giant rolling pin before going down and roll over and smush Rachel's toes underneath as hard as she could. "Surely, you know better than to fight with bare feet here."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:55 pm

Rachel grunted in pain as Violator stepped on both of her legs, aligning her feet straight behind her. For a moment, she was about to try pulling herself up with her arms, but before she could she felt her toes being smashed beneath a pair of bats pressing down as hard as her opponent could muster. She tried, and failed, to suppress a pained shout as it felt like the bones in her feet would be broken, clawing at the mat in a vain attempt to dull the pain. "F-fuck you!" she grunted, still determined to resist.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:24 pm

Hearing Rachel badmouthing her, Violator would keep up her rolling as she said with a wicked smirk, "Keep running your mouth, girly. I'll just keep torturing you until you submit." All the while, she chuckled with glee as Rachel was just exerting loud shouts of pain. Violator would have loved to keep this up all day and night, but she knew that she needed to switch things up a little.

She stopped and put away her baseball before trying to sit on Rachel's back and face her legs. She had to be sure that nothing would stop nor distract her from winning. If she can do so, Violator would also try to grab Rachel's legs and feet, put them under her armpits, and pull them up with her in a Boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:17 pm

Rachel groaned louder as her legs were pulled up behind her back, her spine nearly folded over in a harsh boston crab. With the hardcore nature of the match, a rope break probably wouldn't save her, but it didn't stop Rachel from crawling towards the end of the ring as best she could anyways. "L-lemme go!" she pleaded angrily, though her voice was starting to get shakier as her body took more damage. "I'll f-fucking kill you..."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next