by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Breaking the Tension!™ Episode 8: Emilia Hawthorne

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Breaking the Tension!™ Episode 8: Emilia Hawthorne - Page 4 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension!™ Episode 8: Emilia Hawthorne

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:01 am

Patty had just finished her little dance of joy when Henry came over and presented her with a fine tiramisu, so sweet and fresh that it practically begged to be devoured. She, of course, oblidged, and gleefully gulped it down in a few moments. "Thank you kindly! Splendid!" She chirped with a full mouth. Nothing went down quite like a victory dessert! "Wouldn't dream of saving no!"

The tiramisu was good - unbelievably good - and she would've loved to dine on it all day. How Emi ate stuff like this and retained her figure was a mystery. Nonetheless, she did have to leave. The sooner this exclusive got up, the better, especially with another Tension PPV on the way.

"You were amazing yourself, Ms. Hawthorne." Patty stood up and extended her hand. "You'll make the camera glow, can't wait to get you out on the tube."

Ran got Patty's attention and pointed at the nonexistant watch on her wrist - the point came through clear enough. "As much I would love to stay and chat awhile, Ran and I should get to work on this new episode as soon possible - my fans demand nothing but the most up-to-date information, after all, and it's best to strike while the iron is red hot."

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Tension!™ Episode 8: Emilia Hawthorne - Page 4 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension!™ Episode 8: Emilia Hawthorne

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:36 am

Patty certainly had to be commended for her ability to devour dishes within a matter of moments. Henry mostly kept his face emotion-free, but there was the slightest hint of awe in his eyes as he watched her feast upon his dessert. Emi however, looked vaguely amused by Patty's vigour.

When the reporter extended her hand, Emilia stood also and took it firmly, shaking it. "Why thank you. I like to think that I'm a perfect fit for the camera...or perhaps the camera is just a perfect fit for me?" She laughed at her own joke, but one could not miss the implication behind it. "I look forward to seeing this interview air. I'm sure your assistant will assemble the best possible footage of me."

She gave an expectant smile at Ran before bowing her head at the pair. "Of course, one cannot afford to stand around in this business. In fact, I think I myself will commence my workouts shortly...with a training dummy." She gave a sly evil eye to Henry, who gulped loudly. "Again, my sincerest gratitude for the interview. It was illuminating in many ways, and I look forward to many more with you, Ms. O'Malley. Consider yourself welcome here any time~" With that, Henry politely showed the pair the door, while Emi sipped a cup of her tea. Once again retaining the false picture of perfect innocence.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4