by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 3 Bots

kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nee-chan and Inu

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nee-chan and Inu - Page 2 Empty Re: Nee-chan and Inu

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:50 am

""uhhhhnnnnhhh.."

Aoi shivered as Shinji gave her bare pussy a lick. Her hands slipped through the blonde locks and she used her hands to help guide his efforts. Her eyes fluttered and her soft pants rasped a bit. "Mmmnnnn..." She purred. How splendid to have a boy like this at her disposal. And the others looked down on her? She did more with her mind and body than they ever could with their muscles.

"What nasty things do you want to do to me, Shinji-kun?" She said suddenly. "What dirty thoughts of Nee-chan get you hard?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:17 pm

"I want to please you," he began gushing, "I want to make you moan. I want you to ride me and fuck me until I am nothing more than a husk." Shinji looked up at her and then back at her sex. The crossdresser put his hand on her leg. "I want you to rock my world. I want to suck your tits like a baby."

Shinji stuck his tongue out and went back to work. He found her clitoris and spelled A-O-I. And then P-E-T. And then he licked and sucked and worshiped for all he was worth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:32 pm

"Mmmmm!" Aoi's moan hummed through her lips as she heard her pet make his proclamation. "Nnnh!" She chirped and gasped when Shinji began to lick her sensitive clit and her fingers clutched his hair and began to use it like a steering wheel to guide him while she softly bucked into his wet tongue.

"Ooh, hah... Shinji-kun." She mewled. "Oh, I'll give you all of those things if you're a good boy, Shinji-kun. Nee-chaan will take care of you, ahhhn!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:52 pm

Shinji moaned. The one giving oral sex typically didn't moan but Shinji loved giving pleasure. And he loved giving his love to a woman as beautiful as Aoi, who so gently yet so strongly guided him. The crossdresser accepted Aoi's guidance, and did his utmost to please his erstwhile domme. His hand roved up Aoi's slender leg.

The boy began licking her and working her sopping sex more passionately. He was giving his all to her. Shinji would have been smiling too if not for his mouth being a tad busy. His tongue plunged deeper into her, and worked her clitoris more instensely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:03 pm

Aoi's chest heaved and she squeezed he own breasts tightly as her pet continued to do his work on her. Having someone know their place. It was perfect. He knew that he was exactly like she said all men were like and he accepted it and worshiped her like the goddess she was. It was such a turn on, that it wouldn't take much longer for her to burst.

Aoi bit her lip, to hold in her mewling moans. She didn't want to sound like Shinji was doing THAT good of a job and she definitely didn't want to accidentally call out his name. "Nnnn... mmmm! Nnnnn...."

Finally with a hard buck, she released and grabbed his hair tightly and smeared his face all over her wet pussy.

"Lap it up!" She barked even while she continued to buck against Shinji's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:32 am

Shinji's heart was a flutter and his knees were knocking. He felt a shudder as he was commanded to lap it up, like he was some dog. The crossdresser blinked. He was a pet, and he was intent on licking up every last drop that her folds had for him. Shinji moaned as he did so- even as the one on the bottom, he was being ridden. Aoi's graceful sex rubbed up against him and he was breathing deeply as he worked her as best he could. The orgasm, the big finish, was imminent and he knew it.

Shinji's eyes were turned upward, as he wanted to see his domme in all of her orgasmic glory when she finally came. His tongue roved around her sex, trying to eke out every last bit of sexual euphoria he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:42 pm

Aoi murmured as she came down from her orgasm. It felt good and she loved it and her new little pet had done a great job with pleasing her.

"mmmmmnnnn, Shinji-chan, good boy." She said, giving him a name like a dog. Aoi then pushed her hand against his head and gave him a hard shove, forcing him off of her. Aoi then closed her legs and stood up. "I'm going to go take a shower. Then I'll get you some blankets for your new bed."

Aoi began to walk away in a sultry manner, letting Shinji see her bare form. "nnnmmm..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Shinji fell to the ground at his master's bidding. His face was covered in her juices and a giddy smile was plastered all over his face. He looked at Aoi as she walked, her hips moving so elegantly, so sensually. Shinji drew his hands in to his chest and bit his lips. The crossdresser had already done so much for her but it felt like only the beginning.

He rolled over onto his front and rested his head on his hands. Shinji wondered if he would have to sleep on the floor. Aoi had already called him like he was a dog and he pondered sleeping on the floor. It maybe wasn't so bad. At least he would be with Aoi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2