by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis - Page 5 Empty Re: Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 10, 2015 2:00 pm

It was easy enough to pull up the redheaded cowgirl, the woman seemed to be quite out of it...and of course nobody could blame her. The crowd had already seen her put up a very valiant effort against the blond beauty, and against someone like Cecilia that was without a doubt more than enough to at least make somewhat of a name for oneself.

When Cecilia shot her head forward it smacked right against Catherine's, the two skull smacked against each other hard. The sound of the two skulls crashing together made the crowd wince. Cecilia hadn't been prepared for Catherine to join her in the headbutt...and as such she was late on the uptake. Taking a knee from the Texan right to her abs in the process. " Guh!" Cecilia let out as she coughed out some air, stumbling back a step or two.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis - Page 5 Empty Re: Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis

Post by Hallian Mon May 11, 2015 10:10 pm

Catherine was determined to at least hold her own for a while, although actually winning would be great. She smirked once she pulled all that off, meaning if she kept up the pressure, she would last longer, thus making a more of a name for herself. This match had already proven her skill and talent to be high, especially for a rookie, although it was less about skill and talent and more about determination. She wanted to prove herself to one of her favorite members on the roster, barring previously made friends and family.

Catherine took no time to recover, fighting through the pain through willpower. The cowgirl reached for the Swede's arm, attempting to Irish whip her into the cage. Once and if Catherine done that, she would quickly grab the bat from earlier and rush at her, trying to hit her with a charging stab from the bat.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 16, 2015 4:39 am

Cecilia had been quite surprised by Catherine's return to the fight with that knee shot of hers, and it didn't seem as if this tough cowgirl was planning on slowing down after it. As she quickly grabbed a hold of Cecilia's wrists and with it shooting the blond beauty off towards the cage wall with a powerful irish whip. Cecilia was sent running and just in time managed to turn around so her back hit the steel bars of the cage. " Kh.." Cecilia let out through gritted teeth as her back made impact with the hard bars of the cage wall.

It wasn't long after that when the redheaded cowgirl came running and charged right in for Cecilia, driving that tip of the bat right up into Cecilia's powerful and well toned abs. " Guah!" The blond beauty cried out as air and spittle flew out from between her lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon May 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Catherine knew in the back of her mind she could start loosing again any second, so she had to keep up the pressure and watch for counterattacks if she was going to avoid that. The American raised the bat to the Swede's throat, grabbed the other end, and tried to push on her throat, trying to choke her.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 28, 2015 9:04 am

Catherine's comeback had driven Cecilia back into the cage walls and had sent the blond beauty reeling, she was in a bad situation now as the tough as nails cowgirl opponent of hers was on the offensive yet again. With which this redhead grabbed a firmer hold of the bat and pressed it right up against the Swede's throat, forcing her up against the cage wall further with that wooden weapon pressed against her throat, choking the mighty Swede. " Aghk..!" Cecilia rasped out as her arms went up to the bat, attempting to pull and push the weapon away from her throat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu May 28, 2015 9:13 am

With the Swede quite literally up against the wall, Catherine was sure she had proved herself. She might actually even win. "What's the matter, is the hardcore queen not going to put down the simple rook?" she taunted, a wide smirk on her face. Problem was, however, Cecilia might actually turn things around right here.

The Swede actually managed to puss the bat off of her throat, throwing Catherine off her ballance. Catherine quickly escaped into the ring, preparing to swing the bat at Cecilia if and when she comes back into the ring to chase her. Still, Catherine managed to accoplish two, and possibly three things, prove herself to the crowd, have fun, and possibly made friend with one of, if not, her most liked wrestler before becoming one.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 30, 2015 2:15 am

Catherine's taunt only sparked a fire in Cecilia which made it quite possible for the blond beauty to grab a hold of the bat of Catherine's and shove it away from her, the actions seemed to throw Catherine off balance as well. Though while Cecilia was busy coughing and rasping at being freed, her hands moving up to rub her neck, the redheaded Texan had already started fleeing off towards the ring.

Cecilia didn't chase after Catherine, not yet. She remained outside and took a short breather, after a few seconds the blond would start to circle around to see any place she'd be able to get into the ring and past Catherine's batting ready position. " What's the matter cowgirl! You ran off so fast that people might start thing you're scared of me ?!" Cecilia shouted out through a slightly raspy voice as she flashed a cocky grin towards her redheaded opponent. " Don't you want to dance out here anymore ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat May 30, 2015 6:29 am

Catherine wasn't really scared, she just wanted to end it. She was lucky nothing in her body felt broken. She hoped Cecilia was alright, well, alright in the sense that she's only walking out with bruises. Catherine eventually dropped the bat, knowing Cecilia wouldn't go inside while she was armed. "Not really. I just can't properly pin you out there, so I came back into the proper ring." she then kicked the bat to the center. "Come on, get in now. That offer still stands. Beat me and I'm willing to 'extend' our enjoyment. That should give you incentive to fight." she then began to watch the veterans movements. Catherine knew that she knew if she came in normally, she'd get hit, so Catherine was prepared for some sort of juke or something, of course, if she goes in guns blazing, that means Catherine would be woefully unprepared.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:31 am

Cecilia grinned a bit as she watch Catherine drop the bat and kick it away to the center of the ring, hearing the girl's cocky words and watching the busty redheaded cowgirl flaunt herself a bit. " Cathrine...tsk tsk tsk..." Cecilia let out as she'd shake her head a bit, before shrugging her shoulders. " Pick up the bat cowgirl, you're gonna be needing it." Cecilia let out as she'd roll her shoulders, waiting for Catherine to go to pick up that bat.

If Catherine did, then the blond beauty would attempt to storm into the ring whilst the redhead was doing so, attempting to run in and into the ring. Getting up to her feet and raising her arms up for a ready position. " You can't put up much of a fight without it." Cecilia'd give the redhead a wink of her eye in a teasing manner as she hoped it served as a well enough move to both get into the ring without getting attack the second she did and give Catherine back her bat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:33 pm

Catherine did take the time to pick up the bat. Once she did get it into her hands, she used the ropes behind her to propel her forward, rushing at the Scandinavian Blonde with reckless abandon, hoping to finish her off right now. When she charges, she would once again stab with the bat, ducking first to avoid any high counters from Cecilia. "Time for you to go down, viking." she says, cocky during all of this, but during all of this, in the back of Catherine's mind, she thinks I probably should have thought this through. and she'd most likely be right.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next