Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Collision at the Gym

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Collision at the Gym Empty Collision at the Gym

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:15 pm

1, 2. Jessica was doing her curls at the moment. They were coming easy. Her night of debauchery with River had been wondrous but the honeymoon was over. The Violent Violet was thinking of Avery and the possibility of a rematch. War was coming. War was already here. She squandered all the attention and momentum she had. To fucking Avery.

3, 4. Avery. She would have to watch their match again. The redheaded bitch was a rookie and someone Jessica should not have lost to. Under any circumstances. After all the slams in the early going, she lost her focus, or something. She was lost in her rage, in her senses and she let the match get away from her. No, she didn't let the match get away from her. She lost, she fucking lost, like some low card jobber that couldn't hold a candle to the girls in the title shot.

5, 6. Jessica thought about her station. She had rolled on a few nobodies after dropping her debut. And then she lost to Avery. The Violent Violet was a long way away from where she wanted to be. She wanted the belt. She deserved the belt. But how was she going to convince everyone else? Demand she be in Summer Splash? Keep doing the promos and rip the whole fed another new one? Those would be later. For now, it would be just winning.

7, 8. Jessica's violet eyes scanned the room. There were a handful of other girls there, but for the most part, Jessica paid no attention. She was far more concerned with the grind she was on. The curls were coming quickly. Maybe it was all the rage burning off or just the absolute desire to win at all times coming to bear. It wasn't her personal record but it was damn close. She threw up the weight with loud grunts and bared teeth. C'mon, two more. Jessica was wearing a black tank top and bright yellow basketball shorts. Two white and gold Jordan's stabilized her ankles and a few beads of sweat were beginning to form on her head. She was just beginning her workout.

9, 10. The bar crashed to the ground with a pang that reverberated around the weight room. She didn't drop it, she threw it to the floor. Her hands found their way to her hips and she looked around the room like she had just conquered the world. Oh yeah, ladies, you know you don't want any of this.

Back to top Go down

Collision at the Gym Empty Re: Collision at the Gym

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Alaina was in the gym at the squat rack, with her back turned to the dumbell area. She was so focused on everything that has happening that she was oblivious to the rest of the gym. Clad in a pink sports bra, black yoga pants and white sneakers she looked fairly inconspicuous. She had to get ready for a match for the entropy title against Gwendolyn Dupont Bettancourt or whatever her name was. Alaina wasn't about to let herself lose again, especially not to a cheapshot artist like Gwendolyn. The only reason she beat Ace for the title is because she had to cheat!

Ace.... Alaina had just lost to her when she clearly should have won. Ace was banged up from Avalanche, and at the last second she reversed the ama-bomb into a rollup pin for the win. The second time in the past few months Alaina's finisher had been reversed into her own defeat. Alaina got a good talking to at the dojo about finishing her matches strong from everyone, then got her pep talk about facing Gwendolyn in a title match.

On top of all that, at the dojo Alaina was pretty sure that everyone saw her as the long-term project and Avery as the budding star set for a quick rise to the top. Alaina didn't want to play the sour grapes card though.... Avery was the younger of the two and had known only victory in her quick AFW rise. Alaina was almost 26 and barely over .500, so she understood why things were the way they were. Just beause Alaina had more work to do didn't mean it wouldn't get done..... right?

A loud crashing snapped Alaina back to reality as she finished her last set of squats. She turned and saw Jessica Wright of all people in the gym, skulking around like some sort of tough-girl and acting like she owned the place. Typical from what Alaina knew of Jessica. She simply shook her head as she made her way over to the bench press.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:00 pm

Jessica was looking good and feeling good. She paced back and forth in front of the mirror. Oh yeah, those biceps were looking nice. Her pump was pretty sick and Jessica felt she could beat up the whole world, let alone Avery. The Violent Violet flexed. She usually disliked it when girls spent all their time at the gym admiring themselves but Jessica couldn't help it. The girl was just that good, that strong. Maybe Jessica could chuck Avery into the second row. Wouldn't that be a hell of a good time.

And then something caught her eye. Something tall and blonde and beautiful. Alaina Sanders. One of the girls in the stupid fucking dojo. Jessica looked down. Last time they had any contact, Jessica nearly ended up on the business end of a chokeslam, only to be saved by a taser at the last second. There was work to be done, Jessica couldn't go around picking fights willy nilly when she needed to be stronger, harder, tougher. Or...

Or Jessica could show this bitch that she wasn't afraid of the ridiculous dojo. She could show her up and let her know that she is better than her, that she didn't need Taylor's guidance. The Violent Violet took a few steps towards Alaina. She looked at Alaina, then the bench, then back to Alaina. "Hey, sweetie, looks like you need a spot." Her words carried with it an air of outrecuidance and Jessica smiled contemptuously down at Alaina.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:01 am

Alaina set it to 260.... that was her last max press, and she wanted to kick things off by trying that weight more than once. She could do it....

As she slid into place she looked up and saw Jessica approaching with the most snide look Alaina had ever seen on her face. Then she heard that voice..... Alaina looked up and smiled as sweetly as she could. "I am fine, thanks. Besides I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." Alaina gave Jessica a looking over, she certainly seemed strong and her match against Avery backed up that observation from what Alaina knew.

Still, its not like Alaina was any slouch in that department either. She took a coupke deep breaths and lift 260 once.... twice...... and just barely a third time! While she acted like it was no big deal, she was feeling quite proud of herself.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:46 am

Jessica smirked. The Amazon put up 260 pounds. That was something a fraction of one percent of the women on Earth could do. But Jessica stood there with her hands on her hips and fire in her eyes- she knew she could do better. Despite her offering to spot, Jessica gave Alaina no help. The Violent Violet moved to wear she was standing over Alaina, looking down on her. Her voluminous chest almost obscured her eyes but Jessica was still watching over her with vituperative intent.

"Not bad. If you are trying to work off a little bit of the baby fat. But move over, let me show you how girls who don't job for a living get it done." Jessica went back to her bar that she had so unceremoniously thrown to the floor. She never put the weights away, that was what the attendants were for. The Violent Violet grabbed 20 pounds from each side and returned to the bench. The weights went on the bar with a heave and a quick pat on her hip was enough to get the Amazon off the bench.

Jessica lay down and looked up at the bar. There was no chalk on her hands and she didn't wear gloves. Parts of her skin were on bars all up and down the Midwest, and Jessica left motes of her skin and received callouses here in Tokyo as well. Her grip was firm and her feet were firmly planted on the ground. This was her max and she was going to have to give one hundred percent.

Breathe. Ok. You can do this. Jessica brought the bar down to her chest and brought it back up again. "One!" Jessica grunted. Here it comes, don't fuck this up. She wavered a bit as she got the bar up a second time. "Two!" The bar went down to her chest. Jessica gritted her teeth and veins began popping from her neck. Her strength was flagging and doubts weighed her down. The weight went up slowly, with slow grinding progress. Come on come on come on. 300 pounds, you've done it before.But it went up- Jessica reached the apex and put the bar back on the rack. "Three." Jessica smiled at Alaina. Oh yeah, sweetie, that was nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:28 am

"Excuse you? You must have me confused for Kelly Conway, because I have no idea where you see fat on me. That, and when is ghe last time you fought anyone with talent? Oh thats right... Avery, and she won didn't she?" Alaina said as Jessica set up 300 lbs. "Huh.... you must be stronger than you look." Alaina said with a smile. She watched in shock as Jessica managed to lift that amount..... 40lbs more than Alaina's best.... 3 times.

Alaina crossed her arms and gave a small nod. "I have to give credit where credit is due, I am impressed. However, I would bet that I would give you a real good run at squats or the legpress." Alaina said with confidence. She was shorter, but heavier than Jessica. In truth, as meaningless as a benchpress contest was.... it still hurt her pride a bit.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:52 pm

Looks like Jessica hit a nerve. Good. And then Alaina hit a nerve right back. She was still reeling from her last loss and even if she wasn't in her funk anymore, she still wasn't feeling great about it. The proud smile on Jessica's face faded into a look of anger. Fucking Avery. "I have twice as many wins as I do losses. I have gone two on one, I have a good way to get a title shot," Jessica thought of Kelly and her pompousness, "and I am going to tear through this league. Maybe if you are unlucky you will run into me in the ring." Of course Jessica was stronger than she looked. She was stronger than most people looked.

Jessica averted her eyes. The loss to Avery was still fresh, still on her mind. "That redheaded bitch just got lucky..." She muttered. And then Jessica perked up. Alaina was giving her another chance to show just how ridiculously strong she was. The Violent Violet stood up at put her hands on her hips. "Lead on, Alaina, let's see what else I can beat you at." Jessica's hands were spread and she motioned towards the leg press and the squat rack. She whistled the tune to 'Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better' as she waited for Alaina to pick something.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:24 pm

"Two on one huh? Didn't have you pegged as that type...." Alaina said as she began racking weights. "All right, 450 pounds isn't much. Lets see if you can do as many reps as me."

Alaina sat down and began to press. "For all that talk ablut tearing through the league you have to resort to cheap shit in the ring there Jess." Alaina said with a smirk. She was at 15 reps and still going strong. Carrying on a conversation would help bring that point home. "I probably picked the wrong challenge though. While your ass is sorta flat, you do have a fat head your legs are stuck supporting."

Alaina really needed to focus on proper breathing, she had done 30 before but prior to talking to Jessica she had done squats. 25.... she was feeling a bit shaky but could keep going..... 26......

Alaina's legs were tired and strained now, and she was letting out grunts as she did her best to put up #27! Alaina brought the rack down. She took a deep breath and smiled at Jessica as she moved and welcomed Jessica to try. "All right princess, be my guest and try to beat that."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Didn't have her pegged as the type. What the fuck was that supposed to mean. "Listen honey, the low man on the totem pole of Taylor's stupid dojo doesn't need to..." Her train of thought ceased as she watched Alaina put up the weight 27 times in a row. The Amazon had congratulated her when she got up her weight but Jessica wasn't feeling that much like reciprocating. That didn't matter at the moment- all she wanted to do was beat Alaina at every single last thing she tried at.

Jessica positioned herself on the leg press and breathed in and out. The incline made her feel like an astronaut ready for liftoff. And in a sense, she was- this was the start of a whole new Jessica, one that would rocket through AFW. And Avery. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Those went up easy. Well, as easy as lifting 450 pounds with your legs could be. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Those ones were a little harder. Jessica bared her teeth and tried to focus as much as possible. 11, 12, 13, 14, 15. They were coming slowly now. Jessica hated leg day and was trying to do arms. But she didn't have to come up with excuses, at least not yet. 16, 17, 18, 19, 20. The Violent Violet was resolute. She was going to win this, dammmt. 21, 22, 23, 24, 25. She barely made it to 25.

26...no. Jessica couldn't even straighten her knees a little bit. 26....still no progress. Jessica looked at Alaina, then turned back to the subject at hand. 26...not a thing. Her legs simply couldn't do it. Jessica simply could do it. "Fuck!" Jessica got up and grabbed one of the 45 pound plate and hurled it across the room. "You. Me. Ring. Now." The Violent Violet stormed off towards the ring where girls sparred. She was going to take out all her anger in the ring. One way or another.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:35 am

"So young.... so angry.." Alaina said with a raised eyebrow as Jessica appeared to her to be an overgrown five year old who was just told "no."

"All right, no place better to settle this than inside the ropes!" Alaina said as she followed Jessica towards the ring. Violent Violet all right...Alaina could see why Jessica earned that name. Normally Alaina did a spar in a controlled manner, but she was going into this assuming Jessica would be going at full speed.

Four women were in the nearest ring doing some drills but all Jessica's noise caught their attention. Once the two were close they slowed down with what they were doing and exited the ring. They stopped and sat down not far, seemingly providing a small audience for the two more veteran wrestlers. As far as Alaina could tell, these Japanese women were all smaller than Alaina, wearing monochrome one piece swimsuits. They looked like 18 year old roster hopefuls who were scared out of their wits by Jessica's huffing and puffing. Alaina flashed them all a friendly smile accompanied by a wave. She wanted to show them that not all women in Friction were maladjusted sociopaths.

"All right, while we wait are we just going to do a standard match? I will let you pick how I am going to kick your ass." Alaina said as she cracked her knuckles.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content