by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gym Blues

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gym Blues - Page 4 Empty Re: Gym Blues

Post by LtLukas Thu May 21, 2015 6:53 pm

Everything hurt. A lot. And now her chest was fully exposed and there was not a thing she could do about it. Eka had been fully immobilized. "Cheap shotting slut..." It now came upon Eka to make a decision. "Fuck you for your attack," she hissed. She could either say the words or pass out.

"I apologize to you for..." No. She couldn't say it. Not like this. Her pride wouldn't allow it. Looked like it was oblivion then. Eka closed her eyes and tried to hold on for as long as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu May 21, 2015 7:01 pm

"What did you say??" Lena says angrily. She will try to act by surprise once again, knowing that Eka is already flattened, she will squeeze her legs more and release Eka's left arm , then very quickly try to grab Eka's right arm with both hand, and try to twist it behind her back very tightly. Also because she didn't want Eka to pass out, but to repeat it, and furthermore that it was also impulsive because of what Eka just said
"Say sorry for calling me a slut! Now or I'll fucking break it"Lena wasn't teasing anymore, and she would wrench the armlock , pinching her lips that gave her a severe look

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu May 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Finally. Maybe she had some leeway to break free and...nope. Eka had her arm twisted very painfully and she began howling in pain. "What is wrong with you!" Eka didn't know if Lena could actually break it, or if she would actually break it. She she as hell didn't want to find out though.

"Ow, ow, sorry, whatever!"

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu May 21, 2015 7:12 pm

"Whatever what? And you forgot about the last sentence ! I want it said loudly completely" Lena will try to wrench the hold even more, twisting Eka's arm in a dangerous angle, she now wanted to make Eka scream out in pain, and endly say this sentence completely, even if her intention is not to break it
"Still waiting!" Lena says, merciless on her opponent

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu May 21, 2015 7:16 pm

This was getting dangerous now. Eka had never been pushed like this and it felt awful. "I am sorry for what I said and the way I behaved!" Eka cringed as she said it. The girl knew she had to swallow her pride to protect her arm. That is how she wrestled. Without her arm she would be useless in the ring and she wanted to have it healthy at all costs.

Even if that cost was a little bit of self-respect. At least now maybe she would have a chance to pull her top down.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu May 21, 2015 7:21 pm

"Great ! Wasn't that hard !" Lena says. She still wrenches the arm for a few second and finally release Eka completely from the submission, then quickly get back on her feet, using her feets to move behind, still cautiously looking at Eka, not knowing how she would react after that embarassing moment, and getting ready to react if Eka wanted to get revenge

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri May 22, 2015 6:59 pm

Eka dusted herself off, pulled her shirt down and glared at Lena. There was nothing that she did to deserve that sort of treatment at least in her estimation. Lena not only crossed a line but sprinted over it and Eka was not sure if they could really be friends any more. With a huff and a wave she dismissed Lena and trodded off to the locker room.

There was nothing to say to her. Their little bonding session at the party obviously meant nothing to her so why would it mean anything to Eka? She was mad, she was upset and she just wanted to go home. Eka paused and looked back, seeing if Lena wanted to redeem herself at all for the suffering she just put her through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4