by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria - Page 8 Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:42 am

"Hnnghh... t-that's what... you... nnghh... t-think...!" Tsubame kept her defiance, even if her struggle was ceasing down significantly with each passing seconds.

The pleasure was eventually would overwhelm her resistance, though. Her legs flopped on the bed, and soon her hands would stop trying to pull Nazaria's from her breasts. Her body was simply writhing under the girl from the pleasure, being pretty sensitive now that she's highly turned on. It's as if the whole Nazaria's body was made from aphrodisiac or something, keeping her docile with every touch.

Her arousal was rapidly being driven towards the edge again as it was. Despite all her efforts to slow them down, Tsubame was simply unable to do that in her current state. Nazaria had been controlling her pretty effectively, and without using any wrestling maneuver whatsoever on top of that. If she wasn't being too occupied by the pleasure, Tsubame would have been embarrassed to death.

Back to top Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria - Page 8 Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:48 am

And, just like that, Tsubame's resistance seemed to wither away. Nazaria had to admit, her opponent was putting up one heck of a fight. Even with the Japanese brunette limp underneath her right at this moment, she doubted this match was truly over. But she would take what she got, and what she had right now was a chance to thoroughly and completely dominate Tsubame.

And so, she took it.

Nazaria's hands, now free from Tsubame's grip, would go to work, grabbing big handfuls of the brunette's chest, squeezing it roughly, then narrowing their focus to her nipples, pinching them between thumb and forefinger, rolling the nubs around, almost as if milking Tsubame. At the same time, she would keep on humping her sex against the other woman's, both of them wet enough down there that they glided easily against each other, pussy lips mashing and kissing.

"Mmm...maybe you should try submitting to me, sweetie," Nazaria would suggest. "Or does this count as a trib hold? What do you think?"

She would lean in close, waiting to hear what Tsubame had to say on the matter. If she had something to say. Nazaria thought it very possible that her opponent would be too aroused to say much of anything. And she would be just fine with that.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:45 am

"A-as if... I'ddodaahhhhmm...!" Tsubame could barely speak coherently as it was, her mind being overwhelmed by the increasing stimulations of Nazaria. "Ooooogghhh...!" the brunette almost wailed as she kept writhing under the succubus.

It'd be a stretch to call what Nazaria was doing a hold, but at least there was contact between both girl's womanhoods to count it as a trib position. Not that Tsubame could submit in the state she was, as she could barely talk or move her body according to her will at the moment.

Nazaria's expert work on her breasts and nipples was driving her wild, probably more so than the girl's grinding between her legs. The brunette was melting, and there's a part of her that was loving every seconds of it. At this rate, another orgasm might not be too far off for the girl at the bottom.

"Mmmmhhh....! Mwhaaaahhhh...!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:12 am

Yes, that was about what Nazaria thought Tsubame's response would be like. She had been hoping for something just like that, too. "My thoughts exactly, my dear," she would purr, as she continued her work, facing no resistance whatsoever from the Japanese brunette as she massaged the girl's breasts and gave her a pussy-to-pussy kiss.

She knew Tsubame could not be very far from another orgasm, and she wanted to encourage it, to make it as powerful, draining, and pleasurable an orgasm as Tsubame had ever experienced. Slipping one hand down from Tsubame's breasts, Nazaria would lift herself up, putting some space between their pussies so that she could grab ahold of Tsubame's wet crotch, slipping two fingers inside and beginning to wiggle them sporadically and excitedly inside of Tsubame's sex, eventually finding her clitoris and beginning to spin it in slow, lazy circles.

Meanwhile, Nazaria would lean down and take Tsubame's now-unmolested nipple into her mouth, moaning as she would suck on it, letting her tongue swirl around the nub to try to drive her opponent crazy. "Mmmmm..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:24 am

Tsubame felt a brief respite as Nazaria lifted herself off her slightly, although the girl's true intention was then revealed as she'd then cup the brunette's crotch and slip her fingers into her wet sex. She moaned and bucked herself rather strongly once, although her writhing would resume soon after as the succubus began to work her womanhood with those digits.

Nazaria wasn't stopping there, either. She picked up the breast that was left unattended with her lips, sucking and licking it to turn Tsubame even more putty in her grasps. The brunette was completely reduced to a writhing and moaning mess now, unable to do much else as she shook her head in despair, knowing that she's now under the total mercy of her opponent.

"Haaahh... n-noo...! I'm... mhaahh... a-again... hnngaaaahh...!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:44 am

Nazaria had decided to change positions for the simple fact that, even though it wasn't a traditional tribbing position, her original hold might have counted as one. According to the rules, a submission or orgasm in that position would not have then given Nazaria the right to adjust her hold on Tsubame and then force her to take some more hot punishment without resistance. This hold would let Nazaria do those things. She was excited for them.

She heard Tsubame screaming, and knew the girl was close to orgasm. Well, Nazaria would let her cum. She giggled, letting her tongue slap wetly against Tsubame's nipple as she continued to suckle on it. She would then quicken the pace of her fingering, sliding those two fingers in and out swiftly, pumping them, pressing on Tsubame's clitoris with each thrust.

"Mm hmmm!" Nazaria would murmur into Tsubame's breast, as she would continue her assault, wanting to feel Tsubame get wetter and wetter before finally exploding in euphoria.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:06 am

With Nazaria showing no signs of slowing down, there's only one inevitable outcome for Tsubame as it was. If anything, the succubus was actually speeding up things with her increasing pace, and it took literally seconds for the brunette to be driven past the edge of ecstasy in her current state.

"Aaahhh...!!!" a loud moan was let out from her lips as she tensed and bucked hard under Nazaria, her juice almost bursting out.

Tsubame continued to moan and writhe until her orgasm subsided, her cum oozed out from her sopping wet pussy into Nazaria's fingers and the bed. She'd then limp under the other girl, with an ecstatic expression on her face, panting heavily.

"Haaahh... oohh... s-so... goood..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:07 am

It didn't take long to make Tsubame cum. She came hard and she came fast, and Nazaria laughed all the while, happily, giddily. She was excited to see Tsubame writhing in pleasure, and knew she was close to being able to finish this match off.

And now, since she had shifted away from the trib position she had originally been in to a non-trib position, she was going to reap the benefits of that shift. She would roll off of Tsubame, getting up onto her knees on the bed and surveying her work. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," she would tell the exhausted-but-euphoric-looking Japanese brunette, before crawling over, laying down, and moving her pussy close to Tsubame's.

"I've been enjoying myself, too." Crossing one leg over Tsubame's and one leg under the other one, Nazaria would then begin rubbing her crotch against Tsubame's, throwing her head back with a big grin, moaning as she would feel herself getting turned on too as she would begin this new tribbing session with her almost-out-of-it opponent!

"Mmmm!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:23 am

"Fuahh..." Tsubame gasped and panted after her last orgasm, her body felt like its getting heavier and heavier.

She didn't respond to Nazaria's teasing due to exhaustion, although the moment the girl latched her sex onto her own once again, she twitched and moaned in response. The rule stated that Tsubame couldn't fight back now since she came in a non trib position, but it's not like she could resist the succubus in her current state anyways.

"Ahhmm... haaaa... uuhh..." the brunette moaned and panted some more. "N-no... w-waiit..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Tsubame was still basking in the afterglow, but once again, Nazaria didn't want to wait very long before she continued her powerful sexual treatment of the Japanese girl. She maneuvered herself quickly into place, took a breath, and then scooted in, meeting Tsubame in a very symmetrical position as their crotches scissored together.

It wasn't as equal as it might have looked, of course. Nazaria had all the power in this position. Even if Tsubame had been allowed to fight back, something told Nazaria she wouldn't have been able to. The succubus would moan and laugh intermittently, sometimes doing both at the same time. Between her own noises, she heard Tsubame's muffled, squeaky pleas.

"Mmm...come on, I'm still going...I'm not going to wait up for you," Nazaria would say, grinning at Tsubame. "Either catch up or let me have my way!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next