by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria - Page 7 Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:01 am

Well, maybe she overreacted to a sense, but being still a bit drowsy after her orgasm and suddenly presented with her soaked pantie made Tsubame reacted strongly. Nazaria didn't seem to be all that pleased with what happened, but that was less of a concern now compared to the fact that the succubus was lying on top of her.

"Gh... t-that's... j-just get off me...!" the brunette replied with her cheeks blushing.

Her hands would then try to push Nazaria off her, so she could roll over to the other side before her opponent could take advantage of their position. If the succubus reacted faster, though, it might not be the easiest task for her to get away to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria - Page 7 Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:49 pm

Nazaria was disappointed that Tsubame hadn't been interested in that sloppy, panties-filled kiss, and she had half a mind to grab the panties and try it again, this time with Tsubame laying down on her back, where she could not so easil escape. But she decided against it for the time being. Tsubame was plenty flustered.

"Aww, it's okay. I'm sorry that I made you so uncomfortable, honey," Nazaria would say, laughing and leaning in to kiss Tsubame again, this time without the panties to share in between their mouths.

Tsubame, however, wanted her off. Nazaria wasn't about to get off of her own accord, and so Tsubame decided to force the point. She gave Nazaria a big shove and started to try to turn them over. Acting fast, Nazaria would fall back, rolling away, separating herself from Tsubame to keep the brunette from getting on top.

"Try again!" Nazaria would challenge, as she would quickly get up onto her knees.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:39 am

"Get ofmmppff...!" Tsubame's protest was silenced with Nazaria's kissing, although this time there's no slicky pantie between their lips to make her reacted strongly like before. "Mmm...!"

The brunette then tried to shove her opponent off her, and while she managed to do that, Nazaria was quick in her reaction to prevent Tsubame from getting on top. Too bad, but at least she was free for now.

"Ugh..." she panted, scoffing at the fact that she was afforded so little time to recover after having an orgasm.

The other girl did have her climax too as far as she could tell, so how on earth that she was still so lively...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:02 am

Nazaria managed to avoid allowing Tsubame to get on top by beating a hasty retreat, rolling quickly and separating herself from the brunette. She would then immediately roll up onto her knees, rearing up and grinning at her opponent. She was going to keep going after Tsubame, hard and fast, until the girl either relented or passed out from orgasmic bliss. Being forced to separate herself from a sexual partner was not fun for Nazaria, and so she didn't intend to spend much time separated.

"You can't be that tired already, can you? We're just getting started!" Nazaria would exclaim. She would bound forward on her knees, taking about half the distance between herself and Tsubame in one bounce. "If one orgasm took that much out of you...well, I would say you're in for a long night, but actually, I guess you'll be in for a short one."

Nazaria would leap forward again, this time turning slightly sideways to try to bring herself down on top of Tsubame for a splash, hoping to knock the brunette flat and make her very vulnerable to more sensual assaults.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:54 am

"Grhh... j-just shut up and bring it...!" Tsubame barked back at Nazaria, even if she was a bit exhausted at the moment. "I can take much more than what you'd think!"

She knew she could, if it wasn't for the intensity of the last orgasm and the extra session that followed it. Her opponent seemingly intended to prove her claim by rushing at her again, and the not so ready Tsubame was knocked onto her back by Nazaria's body splash soon enough.

"Gah...!" the brunette groaned, although she'd try to wrap her legs around the waist of the succubus if the girl tried to come on top of her for a defensive measure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:17 pm

"Oh, I'm bringing it!" Nazaria would yell as she would leap forward and come down on top of Tsubame, bringing her more tired opponent down onto the mattress. Nazaria would quickly adjust herself so that she was sitting directly on top of Tsubame, but, when she did, the Japanese girl would wrap her legs around Nazaria's waist as a defensive measure.

And that was good thinking...except that Nazaria was not going to try a wrestling maneuver on her opponent. Those legs around her waist just meant that their crotches would come into close contact again, which was exactly what Nazaria was hoping for.

"Mmm...now we can do this without any of your pesky clothing between us..." Nazaria would purr, as she would start to gently rock her hips back and forth, kissing Tsubame's pussy lips with her own, rubbing their already wet sexes together slowly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:29 pm

Tsubame thought that she should be able to slow down Nazaria if she squeezed the midsection of the succubus, even if she was downed and didn't have her full strength with her. It seemed like the most solid plan she could come up with given the seconds she had, and against most opponent, that probably would work in her favor.

But Nazaria wasn't an ordinary opponent.

It was a factor that she failed to put in her calculations, and turned out to be a decisive one as Nazaria simply rubbed herself against the brunette instead of trying to separate herself. As her now bare womanhood clashed with the succubus' again, Tsubame instantly moaned and twitched, her legs quickly loosened around Nazaria's waists.

"H-haahh...?! Ahh...! W-wha..." she blurted her surprise and confusion at what's happening, her body writhed in response while the rest of her words seemed to turn into moans. "N-noouhh... aahhmmm...!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:36 am

Nazaria was forced to improvise when Tsubame wrapped her legs around her, but her improvisation was easy and natural. She couldn't perform any wrestling moves on Tsubame, but just rubbing was a simple matter. She moved herself up and down, up and down, keeping up a slow but steady pace, and, almost immediately, she got results. Hearing Tsubame moan underneath her was wonderful. Nazaria giggled in response, and her own mouth began to hang open somewhat again as she would kiss the brunette's crotch with her own.

"Heh heh...I'm glad you're enjoying yourself down there..." Nazaria would purr, as she would continue to rub against Tsubame, not changing tactics even when the brunette's legs loosened from around her waist. Why change it up when things were going just perfectly as they were?

"Let's see if we can make you even more excited..." Nazaria would muse, reaching down with both hands to squeeze and grobe Tsubame's breasts.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:15 am

"Mmnngaahh...!" Tsubame moaned even more as Nazaria's hands reached her breasts and groped those round, fleshy orbs. "G-g... mmhh... get... get ooff...!" she desperately protested.

The continuous rubbing from the girl's crotch that was now aided with the breasts squeezing made the brunette even more vulnerable as it was. She couldn't tighten her legs again, and even if her hands would try to separate Nazaria's hands from her mounds, it didn't really seem to work at the moment. Tsubame could only moan and writhe around for now, fighting a losing battle against the sensation called pleasure...

"Ooohh... g... ff... me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:00 pm

"Mmmmh...ooh, that's good..." Nazaria would moan, as she kept on rubbing against Tsubame, ignoring the girl's pleas to get off. She wasn't about to give up this sort of position just because her opponent asked. She knew Tsubame was actually enjoying it a whole lot, too. She wouldn't let the girl's subconscious down just because her conscious mind was trying to stop her from enjoying the experience.

"I know you love it, you know...so you should just lay back and enjoy, mm? I bet it won't be long before you're squirting again," Nazaria would whisper, her face close to Tsubame's as she would continue her work. Rubbing her crotch against her opponent's was easy. Even if the brunette was squeezing tightly with her legs, Nazaria would have been able to at least move her hips a little bit. As it was, she had more than enough space to rub pussies with the other girl.

It was a little more difficult to keep groping Tsubame's breasts, as the Japanese girl's hands were at her wrists, trying to pry Nazaria's roaming fingers away from those fleshy orbs. As it was, Nazaria would fight to just keep her hands on Tsubame's breasts, and would hope that the continued crotch-rubbing was doing enough damage to her foe's ability to fight!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next