Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harrier, kaz, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Daisuke 'The Wrestling Prince' Takeuchi.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daisuke 'The Wrestling Prince' Takeuchi.

Post by Teenwrestler on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Name: Daisuke Takeuchi
Ring Name: "The Wrestling Prince"
Sex: Male
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Grey
Height: 5,10
Weight: 156 lbs.
Nationality:British born Japanese
Alignment: Heel
Entrance music: King of Kings by motorhead

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Tries to keep it cool and figures out the opponents style and manages accordingly.

Style: The wrestling prince uses a variety of technical to simple submission moves, his well toned body allows him to even use advance power wrestling moves alot  like powerbombs,piledrivers and body drops.

Preferred Matches: Pro style ( any pro style match and its variation), oil wrestling,beach wrestling,sauna wrestling. (No Hentai)

Endurance: ★★★★
Strength: ★★★★
Speed: ★★
Defense: ★★★
Technique: ★★★★★

Strikes: ★★★
Submission: ★★★★★
Powerhouse: ★★★★
Aerial: ★
Counters: ★★★

Signature Move sets:
Camel Clutch
Dragon sleeper
Scoop slam

The Princely Torture: A fancy name for the standard torture rack submission hold.

The King's Bane: Another fancy name for a standard piledriver

Wrestling Attire: A pair of latex wrestling briefs and black leather wrestling boots. May change into his CK briefs for other match types which are less pro wrestling type.

Physical Appearance: Works out regularly so he has a fit,athletically toned body. Has medium length black messy hair, overall he has quite the impressive looks and that light brown skin compliments his body nicely, Low in body fat and a muscular front body he adores his 6 pac abs.

Personality: Daisuke is a very arrogant,self absorbed,self centered,narcissist and somewhat bratty third generation wrestler. As the son of a very famous and well established pro wrestler he believes glory and success is in his blood and is very proud and flashy about his wrestling family heritage! He comes from a family of wrestlers that made alot of money and left behind a legacy of a "Royal wrestling family" in the UK. Most of the time his attitude is such that he looks down on all his opponents and is in the constant belief that everyone is just a common wrestler other than him and his sister. Outside the ring he's always showing off his families money by driving expensive cars and wearing branded clothes.

Past/History: Born in a family of wrestlers, his ultimate goal was always to follow in his family tradition and become a successful pro wrestler. He started his wrestling training early on with his family buying off alot of trainers and ex pro wrestlers to train him so that he may carry off the family legacy. He went to UK's most expensive private colleges and made a name for himself in the college wrestling team. That was just the initial stages for his family name to register itself once again in the pro wrestling leagues and the AFW was the first league that he could conquer for his Family.

Friends: "Hah, the wrestling prince isnt here to make friends! hmph"
Allies: Ami, Yamato.
Rivals: Alaina Sanders,Galaxy-chan, La Santa Tigresa, Gnarly Charlie, Abbey Abaraxas, Minerva.
Enemies: None

AFW Information

Record: -/-/-
Wins: -
Losses: -
Draws: -

(Havent updated the record yet because he has been involved in a ALOT of matches and I'm feeling a bit lazy, will update when I stop procrastinating!)

Ami "The Supermodel" Takeuchi

Daisuke 'The Wrestling Prince' Takeuchi

Misaki Toyoda (Part-timer)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top