Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hentai Submission match: Cecilia Vs. Tsubame

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hentai Submission match: Cecilia Vs. Tsubame - Page 7 Empty Re: Hentai Submission match: Cecilia Vs. Tsubame

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 10, 2015 3:24 pm

It had all become so easy, Tsubame had gotten a taste for the pelasure that the blond beauty could give her and as such she seemed have gotten a bit addicted to it, despite how hard she tried to hide it. Once her the fingers of the blond began to tease Tsubame's sex yet again, the brunette began to rub towards the hand, rubbing her back against Cecilia's front.

The blond beauty would dig her fingers into Tsubame's wet sex, sliding her finger tips up and down the inner walls of the beautiful brunette. A wide grin upon her face as she'd lean in with her head to teasingly lick at the back of Tsubame's neck, tasting the sweet of the beautiful woman. The salty taste made the blond purr a bit, her hand tightened around the back of Tsubame's head, she'd rub her front a bit against Tsubame's back, her breasts against the beautiful little bird.

" Your moans are quite sweet. It's like the tweeting of a cute little bird ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission match: Cecilia Vs. Tsubame - Page 7 Empty Re: Hentai Submission match: Cecilia Vs. Tsubame

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 6:13 pm

"Ouhh...!" Tsubame squealed as she felt the blonde's fingers dipped into her slick womanhood while the girl's tongue licked the back of her neck. "S-sthhh...mmhh... s-stop..." she finally managed to get the word out, only to grunt in discomfort as the arm around her neck tightened. "Nnnghh!"

With Cecilia keeping their bodies almost glued to each other while continuing her stimulations on various places, there's not much the brunette could do apart from writhing around helplessly in the queen's grasps. Her body never got the chance to recover after that orgasm, and now it's already on its way to another edge again. Did she really stand no chance against her idol?

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 16, 2015 4:01 am

Cecilia's skillful fingers would slide around within Tsubame's wet sex, her fingers tracing around the inner walls of the beautiful brunette as she listened to the girl's please and cute moans. It did seem as if she wanted to try so hard and be able to fight the mighty Northern Queen, though it was perhaps too soon for her to try something like that. Cecilia'd let out a light chuckle as she felt Tsubame's body wiggle a bit against her.

" Stop ? ~ I sadly don't think so." Cecilia let out as she'd slide her fingers in and out of Tsubame's slit, her tongue would once again lick at Tsubame's neck as her breasts would dig into the sexy back of her fan. " Only way to make me stop is by giving up ~  "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 8:23 am

Tsubame let out another groan as Cecilia licked her neck again while continuing to pump her fingers in and out her slick womanhood. The blonde was driving her closer and closer towards another climax again and she's pretty much helpless to resist as it was. The brunette's mind was split. She wanted to stop looking so pitiful in front of the crowds just as much as she wanted to keep being toyed around by her idol. While she couldn't make up her mind, her body was happily accepting all the pleasure given by Cecilia...

"Hhh... I-I'mmhhh n-not g-givinnngg...!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 30, 2015 2:15 am

Hearing the struggling words of the so very turned on at the moment, so much so that the brunette seemed to be having a hard time speaking. As she got to hear the still defiant words of her little fangirl, as she kept struggling to stay in this match against the powerful and skilled blond. Cecilia would of course reward that defiance and spirit by attempting to speed up her fingering of the woman's wet and slik sex.

" Really now ? ~ Perhaps you are tougher than I thought ~" Cecilia'd tease as she'd lean forward with her lips and attempt to lock them around Tsubame's sweaty skin, attempting to start suckling on the soft and smooth beauty that was Tsubame, as she kept sliding her fingers in and out of her sex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 6:01 am

"H-hyiiii...!" Tsubame's moaning just took a raise in volume and pitch as Cecilia fastened her fingering.

Her lower half was wiggling like crazy to the point her legs almost gave in. The suckling on the back of her neck only made the brunette squirmed with much more intensity in Cecilia's grasps, clearly being overwhelmed by the ecstasy once again. She moaned and moaned, her body once again began to stiffen while her toes curled.

"I-I'm... h-haaaa.... a-agaainn...!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:41 am

Cecilia let out a little laugh as she felt Tsubame's body buckling a bit, weakening in her grip as the blond beauty continued to ravage the beautiful brunette's pussy, sliding her fingers in and out of Tsubame's very wet and slik sex.

" Already ? Hehe ~ I guess you're still sensetive after the first one ~" Cecilia'd tease Tsubame a bit as she heard the girl leating out moan after moan after moan, she'd dig her finger in deeper with each plung into that vagina, pressing her fingers against her fans sex lips, slowing down her pace but giving more push to each thrust of her fingers, slowing down the fingering to instead draw out Tsubame's orgasm over a longer time while she tried to make up for slowing down by adding more force and power to each push of her fingers.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:15 am

Cecilia's fingering slowed down instead as Tsubame approached her next climax, although the girl did put more force in her thrusting. The brunette was already became a moaning mess at this state, as she was being kept at the edge for a bit instead of being driven past the edge quickly. It was hell and heaven.

Her form bucked and writhed within Cecilia's grasps, trying to help herself reaching the point beyond, no longer caring about the consequences of another orgasm so quick after the first one. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she already surrendered herself to be Cecilia's plaything...

"Oohhhh... oohhh....!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:05 pm

Further pressing into Tsubame's sex, pressing deeper and deeper with each of her finger thrusts and moving her palm against the pussy lips of the beauty that was trapped within her arms, keeping the beautiful brunette at the edge of orgasm for a bit longer and getting out a few adorable moans from the girl for an even longer period of time...it was quite a satisfying feeling.

" Mmm~...looks as if you are enjoying yourself even more than I am ~" Cecilia'd tease the trapped girl, grinning a bit as she'd release a low chuckle, her hips thrusting up against Tsubame's rear to cement that feeling of dominance into the girl's mind, her fingers pushing in a bit faster, keeping the hard thrusts but speeding them up ever so slightly with each pump, looking to drive Tsubame over the edge.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:27 pm

Tsubame could only moan in response to Cecilia's teasing, the pleasure had overtaken her mind as it was. She's almost thrashing within the blonde's grasps, unable to control herself in her ecstatic state. The brunette didn't mind being dominated by her idol, she's loving it instead. With Cecilia fastening her fingering to drive her over the edge, her body could only comply.

"Oooaaahhhh!!! Ahhnnnn...!" she moaned loudly as her body writhed and bucked in pure bliss, her juice began to flow out from her sex to coat Cecilia's fingers, her own legs, and a small part of the mat under her. "C-Cecilia-samaaaa....!!!"

She limped within the blonde's grasps afterwards, her body leaning backwards and rested itself against Cecilia's front. Tsubame was ready to fall down anytime she's released, having little strength to support herself at the moment. She knew she was done.

"H-haa... I-I give..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next