by Maxy Today at 5:40 am

» Daisuke vs. Ally Reish
by Maxy Today at 5:26 am

» The Limit
by Clobber Jobber Today at 5:20 am

» Bed Wrestling Submission Match- Rei vs Xuan Lee
by IndigoDragon Today at 5:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 16 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, cutestwitch, d_ultsch, JimmyRussler, killcarrion, KillerV, Link-mon, Maxy, Old_Man_Tai, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teesta, Val, Vcom7418, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Allison Watson Vs. Bonnie Gastin: Rematch!

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Allison Watson Vs. Bonnie Gastin: Rematch!

Post by Tatyina on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:33 am

Mercy's eyes widened as Allison carried Bonnie to the ropes. The pinkette's heart raced and she stepped forward. "Allison!" Mercy barked. "Get her off the ropes!" She then pulled back a hand and lashed her finger at Allison accusingly as she counted.

"ONE!" She declared. But Bonnie was quick too and Mercy stuttered as Bonnie tried to escape. "Watch the eyes!" She scolded, demanding Bonnie play by the rules as well. How dare these two get so out of line! Hmph!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:35 am

Allison soundlessly stepped back from Bonnie, releasing her choke while she blinked her eyes and shook her head. She couldn't see.

It took everything in her to suppress her smile.

Bluemouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:45 am

Bonnie was practically breathless but it didn't stop her from staggering towards Allison in a fit of rage. "You won't touch any of them..." She repeated over and over in her head as she tried to grab the back of Allison's hair, raising her free arm to try and rain a barrage of hateful elbows to the face of Allison.

They were strong but it lacked her usual power... It still didn't stop her.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:01 am

Once she saw that Bonnie had no intention of wrestling, Allison instinctively covered her face with her arms. The hard point of Bonnie's elbow crashed again and again against her forearms, hard enough to surely leave bruises, but behind her arms Allison remained perfectly calm. She hooked a leg around behind Bonnie's, and in between elbows she yanked the leg out from under her and gave her a stiff shove with both hands.

Bluemouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:16 am

Bonnie hammered away at Allison's arms, huffing with ragged breath through her nose as she struck the woman's forearms again and again, never letting up a strike until her leg was suddenly hooked and yanked out from her under her, in addition to a hard shove that sent Bonnie flopping back, landing onto her shoulders and rolling onto her stomach.

"Guh...!" She grunted when she hit the mat, panting and coughing against the canvas, still filled with anger, but the choke had drained a chunk of air from her, and trying to fight instead of recover had clearly hurt her.

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:40 am

Allison shook out her arms as she strode over to Bonnie. She squatted down next to her, with her arms casually resting on her knees.

"I'm not even trying," she said with a shrug. She didn't know what Bonnie expected to happen in here fighting like this. "This is embarrassing. All that talk..."

Bluemouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:50 am

"P-Pf..." Bonnie huffed against the mat, visibly frustrated and wanting to fight back so badly despite her winded state. To make maters worse, Allison was continuing to mock her and mock her, Bonnie just couldn't take it. She wanted to shut the bitch up so badly.

"S-Shut... Up..." She growled, giving a tired swipe towards Allison's face.

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:54 am

Mercy had a front row view to the action. What little of it there was. Even Mercy felt like there was something going on with Bonnie. It felt.. sad. As Allison just leaned there, taunting Bonnie, Mercy bit her lip. As a referee, there wasn't really anything she could do. However, her senses got the better of her.

"B-Bonnie... fight her.. at least try!" She blurted out and then instantly took a step back, shutting her mouth and giving the two some space. Her cheeks were red. She wasn't supposed to play favorites and she really didn't. Even Allison seemed to want a decent fight.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:01 am

Allison leaned away from Bonnie's little slap and stood up straight. She breathed a whimsical sigh and again propped her boot on Bonnie's chest, one hand on her hip and the other at her cravat.

"Oh, darling. You amaze me only with how you still manage to disappoint..."

Bluemouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:16 am

"Guuuhh..." After that tried swing, she slumped forward. At the same time she wanted to yell at Mercy, what did she think she was doing!?

Again that boot was on her chest as Allison mocked her. Her cheeks were a tint of red while she looked up at the woman that she absolutely hated, but she could not deny the increasing chance that she was just better than her...

But she didn't and couldn't quit. She was just winded, not defeated and would frantically try to shove Allison's boot aside before trying to roll on her stomach and get back up. "Unnh.."

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top