Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cold Nobility

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cold Nobility  Empty Cold Nobility

Post by killcarrion Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Although Avalanche 2014 was now a becoming a distant memory for the majority of all those involved, the aftershocks were still shaking the very foundations of the federation from both major titles switching hands. Taylor Parker's harrowing triumph over Angel ushered in heightened buzz and fanfare for the punk rocker, a shining beacon of wholesome success for her drones of fans to fawn over and worship from her pedestal...however~...with every silver lining comes a cloud, and in the back of everyone's mind was a twinge of dread over when the OTHER newly crowned champion would surface from her self-imposed sabbatical...

...and tonight, appeared to be that fateful resurgence. A simple deduction considering the decorations strewn about the ring at the beginning of the program. A radiant zaffre blue carpet along with a pearl white roped guardrail trailed from the top of the ramp all the way down towards the ring. Eventually a masterfully orchestrated piece of classical music played over the speakers. Two separate lines of several waiters and French maids stepped out from behind the curtain in unison before stopping and bowing their heads towards each other, leaving the middle of the ramp free and clear for Gwendolyn to gracefully traipse from behind the curtains clad in a special variation of her trademark ensemble reserved for special occasions, her golden curls swayed to her right with a blue cloak draped over her left shoulder.

Spoiler:

Gwendolyn exemplified sheer pomposity as she strode past her cadre of workers and down the carpeted ramp, a beaming smile on her face in response to the fervent booing from the utterly incensed audience. Her entire staff followed behind as and joyously clapped for their benevolent employer, staying at ringside as she gracefully sashayed up the steps and between the top and middle ropes held open by her staff. Now in the ring all by her lonesome, Gwen turned to face the crowds with a smug smirk before brushing her cloak to reveal HER Entropy Championship Belt, customized to have an engrained rose pattern and a cursive “P” branded on the faceplate over the global backdrop. Raising her customized belt overhead would signal the unfurling of a massive tapestry from the stands brandishing the Primol group logo. She maintained this triumphant pose for several seconds, bathing in camera flashes before slinging the belt over her shoulder as her grandiose music died down. Gwen grabbed a mic from a nearby official…

...but instead kept her hand at her sides, an insufferable smirk on her visage as she gradually turned her head to gaze over the fuming crowd. This..one..gloriously delectable moment deserved to be relished and savored for all it was worth, allowing for the cold hard truth to truly sink in to the masses now that it was staring them in their horrified faces. That the haughty, pretentious princess Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt…..was their new AFW Entropy Champion.

“Now~….I know what you’re aaaaaaaaall thinking~…..”
Gwendolyn paused briefly to allow the audience time to get the boos out of their system, maintaining her regal demeanor and blissful expression before continuing with a chipper tone in her voice. “Your thinking 'How, in heaven’s name, did this not happen sooner?' For years now, you poor, impoverished people have been saddled with subpar and inferior so-called champions who have tarnished the reputation of this cherished trophy. Well, worry not~...The universe has righted itself once again, and the Entropy belt is now in the possession of someone who has every intention of keeping her promise…’To elevate the title to an exalted level of prestige and sophistication not yet seen before in this league’...” Collective groans echoed through out the arena, some not knowing how much more than can take already.

“...*giggle*...Ladies and Gentleman~…I stand before you truly…truly humbled...Why, only several months ago I entered the doors of this federation a modest neophyte with lofty aspirations to one day have her name mentioned among the legends who have reigned supreme inside these hallowed halls. And now, in less than a year’s time and through unmitigated wrestling ingenuity alone, I remain undefeated at every Pay-Per-View engagement~… I ascended to the mountaintop, ravaging that loathsome poseur Silver Ace to lay claim to MY championship gold~…” Gwen would lift the belt overhead once again before letting it rest on her shoulders. “…And I have every intention of continuing to demonstrate my unparalleled wrestling artistry for all my beloved fans and well-wishers. In fact, if events continue to take their natural course…perhaps…World Championship Gold could be in my future~...

“However, it pains me to say this, but rumor mills have been swirling in my absence I’m afraid. Pertaining to alleged nefarious and unscrupulous acts that may have transpired in my ladder match. Well, I wish to clear the air right here…right now…”
Gwen appeared deadly serious in this one moment to address this matter, people perking up to hear Gwen’s rebuttal to the alleged “drugged glove” controversy. “I, wholeheartedly believe,….that Haley did NOT perform any untoward acts or cheating maneuvers that may have given her an unfair advantage in our match...*giggle*...But for now, I have personally prepared a highlight reel showcasing each and every one of my numerous feats of athletic prowess during our match, just for you my cherished followers. Maintenant , se il vous plaît profiter~..." With a twirl in place and both dainty hands on her mic, Gwen faced the Titantron which soon after would start to play several clips from the ladder match of each of the heiress' moments of glory...

Back to top Go down

Cold Nobility  Empty Re: Cold Nobility

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:08 pm

The clips played, fans booing the new champ when they ended, having had enough of this display of arrogance and selfishness. Luckily, they didn't have to wait long.

Ace had been waiting for Gwen to come back. Had she come back before, Ace would have attacked her on sight. Now, having had time to at least calm down, she decided to take a different approach.

"Well well...Welcome back Gwen. Enjoy your little vacation?"

Ace came out, the silver haired ex champ clad only in her ring gear, having changed into it during Gwen's speech, clearly looking to fight.

Ignoring the crowds usual mixed reaction, though noting that there were a few more cheers for her than usual.

"So let me be the first to say, congratulations on winning the belt. After watching those clips, its clear that our new Entropy Champion is just a worthless little kusogaki!"

Ace yelled, getting a surprised reaction from the crowd. Granted, it was a minor insult at best, calling Gwen a spoiled brat, but the crowd laughed a little, finding entertainment in it.

Ace let them laugh before raising the microphone again.

"So, I'm going to just cut through the fat here and make it clear. You did not earn that belt, you don't deserve it, I did earn it, I do deserve it, and I want a rematch. So you can give me what I want, and we'll fight later...or I can run down there, break through your little entourage like I did at Avalanche, and I can make you give me what I want."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:50 am

From her prancing steps up the slanted ladder into a cross body splash against Haley to the frequently replayed and discussed vertical suplex out of the ring entirely, Gwens hand picked moments conspicuously ignored the numerous instances of blatant interference from her steadfast training crew throughout the match. Thankfully Ace's entrance put a kibosh to Gwens ego-driven clip show, members of the audience already having their tolerance for Gwendolyn's pretentiousness pushed to its limits. The heiress herself never lost her blissful expression even with Haleys interruption and childish name-calling, remaining about mid-ring with her arms folded across her chest until the time for rebuttal came.

"Temper~ Haley, Tempeeer~..We wouldn't want a repeat performance of what happened in Geneva, would we?" Gwen spoke with a melodic tone as if she were attempting to soothe a fussy child from a temper tantrum. "My my, such unprovoked hostility. Honestly, I had hoped that my brief hiatus may have quelled any lingering resentment on your behalf, Haley. Especially when you take into consideration that everything transpired as I predicted when we last spoke those few months ago. I warned you of the consequences of challenging me, didn't I? And look where we are now, in reversed positions, with the former champion chomping at the bit from having not heeded my advice in the first place...My dear, once you approach the matter logically, I believe you’ll find yourself as the most culpable party here, Haley~..."

"...*giggle*...But yes, let’s get to the nitty-gritty, as they say... I'm truly sorry Haley, but for your own well-being, a rematch is simply out of the question. If you were unable to best me when you were at the pinnacle of your strength, what chance do you have now after the thrashing I handed you? What's more, NOONE wishes to see us do battle once more…" Upon mentioning this the crowd would incidentally sound of in ardent approval with loud cheers at the prospect of the wealthy combatants delivering them yet another heart-stopping match, Gwendolyn lowering the mic for a few seconds to wait for the audience to settle down.

"However~...that's not to say I'm not pleased that you saw fit to join me here tonight. You see, during my extended sabbatical in St. Barts, I took it upon myself to consider how best to handle the delicate issue of choosing my next adversary. Combing through the extensive roster pages for a suitable adversary was no easy task. Until I finally came across an individual who fit my criteria perfectly, someone whom you may just recognize, dear Haley...But rather than keep the good people in bated breath another second longer, let us lift the curtain on the ever so fortunate lady I intend to bestow with the opportunity of a lifetime…ALAINA SANDERS~, you are cordially invited to join us at ringside~…

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:40 am

Alaina was quick to respond to Gwen's calling and the Pacific Rim main theme began to play as Alaina walked out. She was partially overjoyed. A title shot? for her!? She felt like she was on cloud nine when that thought sprang into her head. However, tempering that was the fact that Ace.... who deserved a rematch after being screwed... was seemingly being screwed yet again. However, the crowd must have been happy to see Alaina, and they roared loudly with cheer as she came into view. Alaina walked down the ramp, doing her usual high fiving as she went. However, once she got near the side of the ring she politely asked one of the crew for a mic and they happily obliged.

Alaina skipped alongside the ring, continuing to high five everyone as she worked her way back up the ramp standing near Silver Ace and holding out her hand for a handshake. "Ace, how's everything going?" Alaina said quietly enough for Ace to hear before raising the mic to speak a moment later.

"Here I am Gwen... do I get to kick your ass now and take that title away?" Alaina asked as the crowd cheered loudly at the prospect of watching her throw Gwen around and ending her title reign in front of them this very evening. "I saw how you cheated your way into becoming a champion, and the simple fact that you are entropy champion disgraces the belt. While I am more than happy to take it away, cleanly, and add a bit of legitimacy to that title I do feel like you are running scared from Ace here...." Alaina said as the crowd seemed to scream loudly once more, so much so that Alaina held her microphone out to the crowd acknowledging the noise level. She wasn't sure if they were so excited to see her become the champ or if they wanted a rematch of Avalanche... perhaps a bit of both.... but Alaina was enjoying her moment in the spotlight, grinning and urging everyone to get even louder!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:06 pm

Ace couldn't believe it. Just like that, her desired rematch was gone, given away to someone else. Alaina, who Ace had previously beaten, was not out, basking in the crowds delight at hearing her named as the next challenger.

It was bullshit. Complete bullshit. Gwen was running scared, that had to be it. But Ace knew the rules as well as anybody. Even if she rang down to the ring and beat Gwen down, once Alaina accepted, there was nothing she could do about it.

Shaking her head, she ignored Alaina's hand, too pissed off to be friendly.

"Are you kidding me? You coward! Your trying to dodge me by giving a shot to somebody else! Look, Alaina, no offense, but I deserve a rematch, you know that. I should be the one facing Gwen."

She stated her case, trying to salvage this.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:13 pm

"Oh~...Well now~..." Gwendolyn stood perfectly poised as their already seemed to be a growing divide between the two friends, one in which the heiress was all too willing to exploit for her own amusement. Ace's reaction to having a mid card fighter, one in which she just summarily defeated, surpass her for a title shot irked her just as much Gwen had anticipated. One small reason why she had chosen Alaina in the first place, but their were others as well...

"There appears to be some manner of discrepancy here tonight ladies and gentleman, in regards to who is most deserving of a chance at the Entropy title...Should the former champion be gifted with another opportunity to reclaim her treasured trophy, or should the old guard be discarded to allow the rambunctious Amazon a chance to prove her mettle? What to do, what to do..." Gwendolyn would briefly tilt her head to the side and glance upwards as her index finger tapped against her cheek before perking up as if a light bulb popped over her head.

"Ah,...Alaina darling, since we're all acutely aware of who Haley believes is most deserving, I'll allow you to decide. If, deep in your heart, you honestly beleive Haley is the true Entropy champion, then I will allow you to forfeit your title shot..." Gwen would point her gloved hand to Ace "...to Haley." However, bear this in mind...if Haley is once again soundly defeated...I ensure you, that with every fiber of my being, you will never....EVER... be granted this opportunity as long as I reign as Entropy champion. So, Alaina...how resolute are you in your belief in Haley's skills now? The ones who follow me as Entropy champion may not be so generous as I am right now. This may be your only chance to elevate your name beyond a mere merchandising gimmick...or...*giggle*...you can trust Haley~...The choice is yours, but do choose quickly, this offer is time sensitive.."A sinister sneer grew over Gwendolyn's face, her deceptive offer spoken with a cutely innocent inflection and knowing full well the predicament she cornered Alaina into....

Last edited by killcarrion on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:45 am

Alaina's heart sank as she listened to Gwendolyn speak. She knew Ace was already upset, and Alaina was torn. She trusted Ace, but this might be the one and only chance she ever had at a title. Alaina shook her head and looked over at Ace, speaking into the mic for all to hear.

"Ace you know I trust you, and you know how good you are.... but how can I pass up a chance like this?" Alaina got a mixed reaction from the crowd.... those who wanted a rematch booed, and her diehards cheered. It was hard to tell who outnumbered who. "I swear she can't beat me without her posse and we will be strapped together... she can't run! I promise you I will beat her 1, 2, 3 in the middle of that ring and give you your deserved title shot." Alaina said hinting at her idea for a match, pausing for a second before turning up to Gwendolyn inside the ring.

"I am pretty sure you heard me Gwendolyn. That belt is as good as mine, if you aren't afraid of having all people aside from us and the referee barred from ringside for a strap match with standard victory conditions!" Alaina said as the crowd cheered.... and booed. It seemed like many people wanted Ace to have her shot, but the match type turned a couple of the previous boos into cheers.

As Alaina stood confidently, she had to admit deep down that she felt like a rematch of Avalanche was what she would have wanted to watch had she been a fan, and not the one with the ultimatum to go for the gold.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:47 am

Ace dropped her mic, shaking her head. That was that then. She knew it was a long shot that she'd convince Gwen to challenge her, and now she'd have to wait until after Alaina had her shot. That stung, it really did, knowing that a girl Ace had already beaten was getting the shot she deserved instead.

Angry and disappointed, she looked Alaina in her eyes, and pointed down at Gwen while speaking to older girl.

"Alaina...I don't care that your older than me, or stronger than me, or that we're friends, or whatever. You're taking my shot away from me, so if nothing else, you better make it worthwhile, and kick her ass..."

She said, turning and offering Gwen one parting glare before she headed to the back, leaving the champ and challenger to settle things.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:27 pm

"Ace, I....." Alaina didn't even get a shot at trying to give her reasons why to Ace. Alaina watched her storm off, knowing that she had to talk to her soon as a measure of damage control. That, and she knew she had to do all she could go win no matter what.

"You heard my proposal Gwenny.... whaddya say?" Alaina asked as she glared at the evil, scheming snob who had driven a wedge between the two friends.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:47 pm

*Hmm...interesting things can happen when you sew seeds of distrust among friends...* The heiress maintained her leering eye contact with Ace as she exited the stage. In one fell swoop Gwendolyn demonstrated her silver tongued capacity for manipulation and toying with others. With that simple proposal she effectively deflated the audience's rallying cry behind Alaina, exposing her false platitudes towards Haley when she chose her own career prospects over her loyalty to her friend. Gwen saw her heartless deconstruction of Alainas true feelings as a fitting rebuttal to her fan pleasing exuberance, hoping the amazon realized the caliber of opponent she was now addressing...

The heiress noticeably flinched when Alaina detailed the conditions of the title match, not anticipating for Alaina to so swiftly cut out the legs out from under her with such stringent stipulations. Rules she had no choice but to adhere to...

"...You...drive a hard bargain, Alaina...But...I accept~..." Gwen would step back and gracefully curtsy for her amazonian opponent, her own distinct way of making the match official, before standing upright with her radiant glow and smile.  "And please, it's 'Gwendolyn' dear Alaina..." The heiress felt compelled to correct her on this matter, considering 'Gwennie' was her beloved Nikolette's pet name for her, mostly spoken under the bed covers...

"Though might I say, you're decision to prioritize your own career over your camaraderie with Ace demonstrates the drive for recognition in this league I knew you bared. Take solace knowing that I would have made the exact same decisions in your shoes, and unlike other Entropy champions, I have no intention of only offering my close friends the opportunity for advancement in this league. But those poor neglected undercards who could only dream of being in title contention, such as yourself...

...but, if we're to be perfectly honest with each other...Alaina, you are what one would call...'a safe bet', someone who has no chance of relieving me of this title belt. I've defeated Haley...Haley defeated you...*giggle*...comprehend the hierarchical logistics yet, or should I break it down even further?"  

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next