by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Irene vs Theodora: Giftwrap Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Irene vs Theodora: Giftwrap Match Empty Irene vs Theodora: Giftwrap Match

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:35 pm

Giftwrap Hentai Match
Victory condition: This fight has two requirements, and both must be satisfied
(in any order) to achieve victory.
1. The winner must make the loser cum at least once. (There is no upper limit on this number, and the contestants are allowed to torture each other for as long as they want.)
2. Tie up the other wrestler with giftwrap ribbons available at the ring corners, before placing them in the present box outside the ring.  

Loser will become the winner's slave for the weekend. The box containing the loser will be delivered to the winner's place.

Irene Inger:

VS

Theodora 'Teddy' Roosevelt:

It was another day, another grueling match for Irene Inger, who had been picking up a regular stream of match offers from the managers at AFW. It was the sort of familiar, unflinching schedule that she could take comfort in after her recent breakup. It had been less than a week since Irene and her first ever opponent, Domino, had gone out on a date. Unfortunately, he had informed her that he couldn't bear to see his girlfriend participate in hentai matches, which, to him, amounted to an act of infidelity broadcast on national television. Fair enough for most people, but Irene was dedicated to taking all kinds of matches during her AFW career, and she'd refused to rule hentai out. They hit an impasse, and now Irene was alone, again.

Irene is participating in a hentai match tonight, and that's not a coincidence. Since the girl lost the love of her life for the right to freely participate in matches, she had asked of AFW's event organizers that they put together a particularly special hentai match on her behalf, to help her cheer up a bit. Hentai matches were the most popular (and profitable) match type in the entire AFW Federation, so they had gladly fulfilled her wish, putting together a party that would end up with either herself or her opponent sealed in a giant box, to be delivered to the winner for their exclusive enjoyment. It was exactly the kind of match Irene wanted to get lost in, but there was a catch: Irene's opponent is a newcomer to the AFW, and Irene has not been allowed access to any of her personal information or wresting history. Irene doesn't even know her name. All she knows about the person is that, according to the coordinator who set the match up, she really likes hentai matches...and she likes to be the one in charge. That made Irene a little nervous, but a stage hand was calling her name, beckoning her to appear at the ramp for her entrance, so there was no more time to think about her mysterious opponent.

The seats of AFW's arena are packed tonight, verifying the popularity of hentai matches in this wrestling scene. The ring is decorated nicely, with ribbons of all colors and dimensions pooled messily at the corners of the ring. In front of her, near the apron, is a large white box with the lid opened and tossed aside. A moment passes before a menagerie of green and purple lights shine down from the overhead rigging. Irene starts walking toward the ring as her theme song plays. She's as calm as her song is, taking her time and disregarding the fans aside from an occasional nod and wave. The girl has taken today's sleazy match type as an excuse to show up mostly naked, with only a dark purple bikini and black boots to cover the few areas too sensitive to let her opponents get at without some effort on their part. The young scientists slips into the ring and immediately goes to grab a green, thick ribbon out of one of the piles. She rolls it up and tucks it safely inside her bra, thinking that she could use it as an improvised tool.

Now that her pre-fight preparations are taken care of, Irene goes to sit on one of the ring ropes behind her, facing the ramp that her mysterious opponent would soon walk down. She crosses her legs casually and places her hands in her lap, adopting a nervous, but eager smirk as she waits for her foe to appear.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Irene vs Theodora: Giftwrap Match Empty Re: Irene vs Theodora: Giftwrap Match

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:04 am

Teddy's theme began to play, as the big, beautiful woman associated with it began to sensually strut down the ramp, ready for what was waiting. She wore her typical attire, little more than a too small bikini with a few extra bits and pieces she planned to remove before the match started, not even bothering to wear boots to the match. She looked proud, confident, excited, and a little determined, and she showed it as she walked, finally reaching the ring itself. Like Irene, Teddy also was told nothing about her opponent today, only that she was interested in a hentai match, and that she may or may , something Teddy would gladly oblige her with.

When Teddy laid her eyes on Irene, she had to admit, she was quite beautiful. She stood in the opposite corner to her, slowly discarding the small 'robe' on her back, as she took another good look at her opponent. "Greetings, my name is Theodora, but you can call me Teddy." She started off, trying to sound polite yet confident, a smirk forming on her face. "I must say, you are quite the lovely lady, I can't wait to take you back home and have some fun with that body of yours. . ." She teased, hoping to add a small competitive flair to the match.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:31 am

Irene stared down the runway, transfixed on her opponent as she came ever closer to the edge of the ring. The scientific sexpot didn't normally fawn over people on the basis of appearance alone, but she had to admit, this woman stirred her emotions in a way that few others did. Maybe it had something to do with her imposing size, since that was the characteristic that was most visible to her. She was much taller than Irene, standing a full foot above her, and her stocky build gave her the look of an intimidating powerhouse wrestler. Adding insult to injury, her boobs were huge as well, nearly four times the size of Irene's own. Just imagine the pain she would be in if this woman caught her in a bearhug! It was an idea that both aroused and scared her, but right now she needed to put up a tough front to cover for her true feelings, so she stood proudly and smiled when she addressed the woman.

“It's a pleasure to meet you, Teddy,” Irene said with emphasis, bowing slightly to her foe, “my name is Irene...Irene Inger. You may have size on your side, but don't think that I'll just roll over for you. Otherwise, you just might find yourself being carted off in that lovely present box by the time this is done.”

*DING*

The bell rang, but Irene wouldn't attack first. Teddy was larger than her, and unless the smaller girl used her brains and speed to stay one step ahead, she'd be a goner. She lowered her body and widened her stance, ready to move, but otherwise waited for miss Roosevelt to move in.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:58 pm

"I would be disappointed if you just rolled over for me, Irene." She said, establishing that she was more interested in a fun match than she was simply crushing someone. After all, winner or loser, Teddy would be satisfied making love to a sexy, sexy girl like Irene, though wrapping her up would certainly make her a bit happier.

Theodora liked to strike first, even if it wasn't always a sound idea. Thus, she immediately moved in towards Irene once the bell rung, intent on getting into a typical lockup, even if she knew her opponent would rather not get stuck in such a situation. "So, what brought you here, Irene?" She asked, intent on learning a little about her opponent, even as they began the match.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:12 am

To Theodora's likely surprise, Irene would accept her lockup, intertwining their arms and pushing against her. She didn't plan to be in this situation for long, since Teddy would likely overpower her with her strength, but for now she humored the larger woman.

“Well, at first I just needed money to pay my college tuition,” Irene said, answering Teddy's request for a little backstory to why she was here. “However, as time went on, I really started enjoying my matches here, especially hentai ones like this. It added a lot of excitement to my boring student life.” Suddenly, one of Irene's knees shot out, intending to hit Teddy in the stomach to end the lockup and maybe cause her to double over. “I'm especially excited for this match, because I just got hit with a rather hurtful breakup with my last partner, and I've been looking for a tough, loving woman to fill the void. Maybe you'll be her.”

Irene backed up and stared at her opponent with a sultry gaze. “Once you've caught your breath, how about letting me know how you got here as well?” she said, reciprocating her wrestling partner's curiosity.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:18 am

Teddy made a quick "Oomph!" As she felt the foot connect with her belly, causing her to let go of the lockup. It didn't pause her for long, but it did give her a clear enough warning, Irene certainly was dangerous if she wasn't careful.

"Oh, me? I just came here looking for some fun and money, and I think I've just about discovered the former in you today." She explained herself. At the same time, she suddenly stuck out at Irene, intent on punching her in the gut before she could react as a form of payback. "Also, I see you love to rough up your play too." She added shortly afterwards, giving Irene a moment to recover.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:36 am

Irene echoed Theodora's grunt with one of her own, as the woman's fist nailed her in the midsection and caused her to pitch forward, clutching her stomach. She forced herself up quickly, thinking that Teddy would try to follow up with a stronger attack, but it seemed that the buxom woman was waiting patiently for her to recover. How sporting.

“I like you already, Teddy. It'll be nice getting to know you better tonight, as your conqueror or your prisoner,” Irene said. Standing back to her full height, Irene started her walk toward the larger woman, slowly and carefully. Once she was in melee range, she brought one of her feet up and slammed it back down on one of Theodora's, hoping to stun her. Then, trying to grab one of her wrists, Irene would attempt to twist it behind her into a hammerlock position, gaining some early match control over her buxom foe.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:17 am

"I'll be sure to make myself an especially good conqueror then." Theodora simply replied as she herself began to walk towards the scientist, intent on starting her assault. However, she found herself proceeding to get a boot to the foot, causing her pain as a result of her lack of boots, finding herself slowed down and nearly trying to grab her leg in pain. In hindsight, perhaps the decision to not wear footwear, both the result of personal dislike of footwear and a sign that she didn't particularly need them, had just bitten her in the ass horribly

However, before Irene could fully put her in a hammerlock position, Theodora attempted to punch her straight in the guts once more, intent on stunning her back. She knew she had to stop Irene from trying to domineer her, lest she make Teddy's biggest advantage, her size, strength, and power, become little more than a liability.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:52 am

Irene tried to get herself behind Theo as quickly as possible, but the woman struck her in the gut before she could twist her into a hammerlock. The little scientist grunted and doubled over, but she wasn't about to give up on taking this woman down. Hoping to derail any followup attacks from Teddy, Irene sent her free arm up to strike her larger opponent's chin, with her other arm still gripping one of Teddy's. As she straightened up again, she tried to pull Teddy's head forward and tuck it underneath her arm in a reverse headlock, then threw herself backward with all her strength, hoping to pull Teddy down and thrust her headfirst into the mat with a snap DDT!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:27 pm

Teddy's initial thoughts of taking the upper hand were shattered when she felt a fist strike her chin, immediately causing the bigger woman to stagger slightly backwards, only to find herself stopped by Irene's grip. However, the moment she felt Irene try to put her in a reverse headlock, she knew she had to try and break free.

Before Irene could pull of her snap DDT, Teddy tried to slam her fist into her belly. However, by the time that happened, it was too late, as Teddy found herself being slammed into the mat face first, grunting as she fell down, her body lying down for a few moments, moments that Irene could take advantage of.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next