Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

BloodstalkerZ, Harrier, Iron Soldier, LunarWolf, RadiantKarna332, Teenwrestler, Underdog21, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Reduced Post Rate

Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:14 pm by RadiantKarna332

For those who are currently roleplaying with me in threads, you guys may have noticed my reduced post rate. I'm sorry for being so late to inform you guys about this, but due to some real-life businesses, I have no choice but to post infrequently compared to usual. I'm so sorry about that.

So, I will return to my normal schedule next week, so please don't worry about me not posting. Have a nice day. Very Happy

Comments: 3

Catching up and stuff

Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:19 am by LARIATO

Hey guys.

First, trying to finally get my ass in gear and get caught up with threads and everything. Pretty sure I've finally posted to all active threads I'm involved with now. But I can be very scatterbrained and forgetful at times. So if anyone's got an active thread still waiting for a post for me, it probably just means I've forgotten, so PLEASE let me know about it so I can get on that asap.

And second, I'm aware it took me a long ass time to get around to a lot of these posts, and some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Alicia Primrose

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alicia Primrose

Post by Hawthorne22 on Mon May 18, 2009 1:43 am

((I kind of liked the style I developed for Alicia the demon slayer in Alternative Arena, so as an example of the height of my laziness, I shall bring her over to Friction as Alicia, the completely ordinary Catholic school dropout. Apologies to any real Catholics for any inaccuracies as I am not exactly Catholic myself.))

Name: Alicia Primrose
Height 5'3"
Weight:134 lbs
Sex: Female
Eyes: Green
Hair: Pink

Wrestling style: Agile striker and grappler.

Finishing moves:
Baptism - Alicia will grab her foe in a standing sleeper hold and launch the opponent back in a suplex slamming their head into the ground, using the momentum to roll onto her now prone opponent's back for a pin

Alicia doesn't really have a hentai finisher, but her preferred way to wrap those up is by a simple deep kiss/fingering maneuver.

Personality:
Alicia is friendly, capricious, easily distracted, and quite dorky. She is still somewhat conservative and old-fashioned at heart, so she prefers a standard, friendly fight. The more erotic endeavors of AFW don't normally appeal to her, but she is quite susceptible to being touched, held, and kissed

History:
Be it inability to keep attention, or maybe she had issues with her teachers, or maybe her parents... whatever the cause, Alicia found herself unable to muster the will to complete her work at a catholic university. She ended up dropping out, listlessly hopping from minimum wage jobs, trying to find her calling. She was soon found by AFW talent scouts, who thought having a girl from a religious upbringing exposed to the sort of shenanigans in the Friction ring would make for a train-wreck style ratings grab. To their surprise, not only did Alicia take quite well to the wrestling, but she also seemed quite a bit more worldly than they thought. Impressed by her talent, they signed her on. Alicia agreed, fairly sure that this wasn't a higher calling, but it would at least get the bills paid until something better came along.

[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/user_imageredirect.php?iid=2457308:33ynred2][/url:33ynred2][url=http://www.glowfoto.com/user_imageredirect.php?iid=2457309:33ynred2][/url:33ynred2][url=http://www.glowfoto.com/user_imageredirect.php?iid=2457310:33ynred2][/url:33ynred2][url=http://www.glowfoto.com/user_imageredirect.php?iid=2457311:33ynred2][/url:33ynred2]

Appearance and attire: Alicia usually wears a school outfit, a high skirt, a green jacket, and a tie. She is rarely ever seen without her rosary necklace. She doesn't take it off even to shower or sleep.

Hawthorne22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top