by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Shinji Okazaki vs. Teddy Roosevelt

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shinji Okazaki vs. Teddy Roosevelt - Page 2 Empty Re: Shinji Okazaki vs. Teddy Roosevelt

Post by LtLukas Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:49 am

Shinji scrambled away as best he could. He felt like the victim in a horror movie. And in a sense, he was- Shinji was getting more and more terrified of the woman coming at him. It wasn't like the usual times he was afraid of girls. Rejection was the usual thing. This time it was the massive amount of impending pain to go along with sexual humiliation. The strap-on lingered in his mind. Time to do something about that.

He found that he had scooted all the way to the ropes. The crossdresser picked himself up using them while keeping an eye on Teddy. He didn't want to be launched or thrown or beaten. But there was a creeping feeling that degradation would be his eventual fate.

Back to top Go down

Shinji Okazaki vs. Teddy Roosevelt - Page 2 Empty Re: Shinji Okazaki vs. Teddy Roosevelt

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:24 am

Teddy also began to realize that, as far as Shinji was concerned, she was a slasher villain, albeit one that was more interested in fucking his face than cutting it off. Her slow walk towards him, seeming toughness, and perhaps terrifying appearance helped spread the illusion, and Teddy wasn't particularly doing much to stop it.

Of course, while she liked Shinji's current look, she knew it was time to elevate things a little. She suddenly lunged at him, her arms in front of her, as she had one intent in mind. One of her hands was interested in pushing Shinji into the closest corner, where he would be most vulnerable to an assault by Teddy. The other hand was more interested in holding on to a piece of Shinji's dress, intent on ripping at least part of it off.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:34 am

Teddy kept coming and coming like a tidal wave. And the wave washed over him, forcing him into a corner. Then Teddy started pulling at his dress and it looked like she was about to pull a little bit of the fabric off. Shinji held onto his dress. It was part of his identity and one of his favorite pieces of clothing that he owned. And he wanted to keep it.

Shinji was far more preoccupied with his clothes than he was with the woman attacking him. It didn't occur to him that he might be vulnerable to an attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:40 am

Teddy found that the first part of her plan, to push Shinji into a corner, was at least successful. However, her plan to strip him clearly wasn't. Of course, now this meant that he was open to attack. Of course, Teddy decided to start off with a single strike to his chest, simply attempting to slap his chest down with one hand, while using the other to keep him stuck in the corner.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:08 pm

The slap came in hard and Shinji squealed like a stuck pig. The sound of her corpulent hand slapping against his flat chest reverberated around the arena. He was stuck in the corner for the time being as Teddy's powerful arm kept him there. At least he still had his pretty dress on. The crowd went wild just moments ago when it looked like Shinji would be in the nude but he maintained his err, dignity.

The crossdresser was feeling a little pressured- back against the corner, he lashed out. He sent a weak slap towards Teddy's face to try and buy himself some time and space.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:57 am

Teddy began to enjoy the sounds of the audience, in particular once they expected a nude Shinji, and the squeal Shinji made, . Of course, it seemed like the boy was determined to make that a little tough, as he seemed particularly unwilling to let her simply tear it off.

The slap that followed certainly didn't do much. It stung quite a bit, left Teddy's cheek red, and forced her to stop for a moment. She quickly gave Shinji a terrifying glare, helped by the widening smile on her face as she moved in to slap his chest again, all while attempting to rip his dress apart once more.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:50 am

Shinji had the sinking feeling that his slap was an awful mistake. It wasn't that painful, but more importantly, it was a sign of disrespect. The crossdresser was sure that Teddy did not abide disrespect. He almost wanted to say sorry. But it ended up being inconsequential- the boy had his pretty dress ripped off his body.

Shinji did his best to cover himself. All that he had on now were his white silk panties and his stockings. Shinji's arms were occupied in trying to hide them. The crowd hooted their approval and Shinji's eyes were downcast. His face was as red as an apple and his eyes were downcast. His chest was now flushed red and ringing from pain from the impressive slap and the whole crowd got to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:50 pm

Teddy's smirk only grew wider and wider, as she finally ripped her opponent's clothing straight off. She had to admit, underneath the dress, he was pretty cute, especially with the pained, embarrassed look on his face. This all began to arouse her, especially as she stared at his crotch, concealed by little more than silk panties.

She moved to smack his chest once more, both to continue his punishment, and to arouse herself some more. As did this, she moved her other hand to try and touch his member through his panties. She wanted to see just how 'upright' it could really get if she decided to focus her attention on it.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:58 pm

Shinji's chest was now firmly, unchangeably red. It was almost as red as his awkward embarrassed face. The crossdresser cried out in pain and looked at Teddy with an awfully meek face. Her hand was making progress towards his crotch. He did nothing to impede its progress. Shinji wanted it and it was beginning to show. Shinji was beginning to get more and more aroused by Teddy's complete domination of him.

His knees pushed together and he moaned as Teddy made contact. He clutched the ropes more tightly and grimaced. Shinji felt that he was about to be taken.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:38 am

It was at this point that Teddy had begun to feel confident enough that she could finally cease bullying Shinji, and proceed to play with him like a one night stand. Her hand, now touching his cock through his panties, began to sensually rub against it, slowly stroking up and down as she sought to increase his arousal. At the same time, she used her other hand to try and lift him up, intent on having his head reach her own.

Once she had finished, she moved in and kissed him. It was a big, loving kiss, one in which Teddy's tongue was intent on exploring every nook and cranny of Shinji's mouth. There was a surprising amount of passion in the kiss, mostly the result of Teddy's intent to shift it from a brutal beatdown of a weaker boy, to a sensual, erotic sex 'fight' of sorts.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next