Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cpkeyes, d_ultsch, freeko, Kelsea, KillerV, LunarWolf, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, SleeperAgent94, starvalentine, tehbohemian, TheEditor1023, ThunderFox, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Lab Rats and Pyromaniacs

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lab Rats and Pyromaniacs

Post by LtLukas on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:01 pm

The red man became a green man and Eka was off like a rocket. She grabbed her friend's hand and led her off on a whirlwind sprint towards the place where she intended to go. The maglev train. Yeah, that was completely awesome. One Saturday Eka took it to the end of the line just to see if she could find her way back. As it turned out, she couldn't, and had to call a cab. But wandering around Tokyo was still a ton of fun.

"We can go on the maglev train later. For now, we should find the place."
While Eka sounded full of confidence she was not entirely sure where they were. Then the rusted doors of the factory called to her and with a quick kick, they were in. "Come on..."

LtLukas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner on Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:32 am

Lilith's eyes widened as Eka grabbed her by the hand and returned her earlier favor of whisking her off into a place in a rush. "Whoa there, Tiger. A little heads up before you yank my arm out of its socket!" She said with a smile and a bit of a laugh as she forced her feet to catch up with Eka's so that the redhead wasn't being dragged along.

The pyromaniac's eyes looked onto the munition's factory with curiosity and a bit of trepidation. Sure she had done much more daring and most definitely morally questionable things in her past, but this was supposed to be a new start for her. The Firebird was hoping to keep a low profile for at least a few months. She had promised Moxxi as much. There wasn't much time for her to think, though, as Eka kicked the doors in and entered the place. "Hey, Eka babe, do you mind me asking how you even found out about this place to begin with?" she asked while following the Georgian into the building.

Tension: "Mad" Max, Dr. Love

Recreational Roster (Available for fun)
Friction:"Luscious" Lilly, "Buxom" Bea
Kawaii: "Sexy" Sadie
Tag: The Firm

mnpinner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Eka was happy. The place was exactly how she remembered it. Nearly barren, hopelessly dusty, and full of potential. She looked over at her partner for the day and smiled. "I would be glad to! I love exploring. This whole city is so wondrous!" She threw her arms wide as if to display the width of the neon city in one gesture. "And I just happened upon this building on one of my sojourns. Do you like it?" Eka walked in, unencumbered by doubts.

"I was reading a little bit about it. This is one of the few factories that survived the fire bombings back in the Second World War. This place has quite a lot of history. I wonder what you can find in here." Eka's voice was almost reverent as she looked around the building. "Do you like it?"

LtLukas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum