Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Not Yet Today

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Not Yet Today Empty Not Yet Today

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:48 pm

Silver Ace groaned as she made it back to the locker room from the ring, bent over a bit, one arm rubbing against her back. She had just finished a match against an up and comer, the Amazon Alaina, and after a surprisingly hard fight, Ace had managed to get the win by taking advantage of Alaina not being fully focused. It certainly hadn't been easy though. Alaina was talented and quite strong, and Ace was still sore and hurting from Avalanche. While Ace didn't want to call it a lucky win, she had to admit that had Alaina been more talented and focused, she would have won for sure.

Entering the locker room, Ace was surprised to see there was almost nobody in there at the moment. A few girls Ace didn't know just milling around getting ready for their own matches, but nobody near where she had placed her gear. Sitting on the bench by her gear back, Ace pulled a water bottle out of her bag. Pulling off her elbow pads and gloves first, she followed up by stripping off her long sleeved shirt. She was too shy about showing much skin in front of the crowd, but she had to admit, her shirt was just too heavy and hot sometimes. Once it was off, leaving her in just her bra and tights, she took a swig of water before pouring the water over her head, feeling it cool off her sore body, covered in old bruises from her ladder match, and new ones caused by Alaina tonight.

Back to top Go down

Not Yet Today Empty Re: Not Yet Today

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:11 am

Alaina still felt embarassed about her loss, so much so that her usual soothing hot shower didn't wipe away her disappointment at all. She shouldn't have shown off, and should have kept her head in the game. It was a lesson she should have learned already, but it seemed like Alaina loved doing things the hard way in AFW. She covered herself in a towel and stepped out towards her locker, more than ready to change and head back to the dojo. If anything, a nice comforting night with Mamouru would make her feel better.

As Alaina stepped out and turned the corner only to see Silver Ace sitting on the bench, shirt off and bruised torso exposed. Alaina did a number on the woman, but she looked to have injuries left over from Avalanche. Great.... Alaina not only lost, but she lost to a woman who clearly wasn't close to 100%. Part of her also felt like a total bitch for not congratulating Ace after she won.

"Uh, hey. Congrats on the win." Alaina said before she paused, taking a deep breath. Both women talked a fair share at the autograph signing, and it was Ace who backed it up. "You were right...ya know, about all that you said about why my fanbase is there." It was a tough admission for Alaina, but there it was.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:42 am

Ace looked over as she heard somebody speaking to her, seeing Alaina standing in nothing but a towel and looking depressed as she congratulated her on her win and mentioned her rather harsh words in their first meeting.

Wincing, Ace stood up, looking Alaina in the eye and smiling before offering her hand out.

"Hey, listen...you did great out there. I know I kinda said some stuff the other day but...Well I didn't really mean it. I was just being bitter about stuff from Avalanche, and I kinda took it out on you...I'm uh...I'm sorry about that."

She said, blushing a little, before continuing.

"But for real, you should be proud. You're really good, and strong as hell. I wasn't expecting that headscissors counter at all, really. Far as I'm concerned, you had me beat, dead to rights. You just took your eye off the ball, that's all. I took advantage of that and managed to catch you off guard. You just gotta remember, a cornered opponent, and even a beaten down opponent, can still be just as dangerous as any opponent in their prime."

She said, patting Alaina's shoulder in a comforting gesture, before wincing again.

"...Mff...plus, damn girl....I think you messed me up out there. My heads throbbing and my back is killing me. I'll have to pay you back for that the next time we fight, after I heal up a bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:25 am

Alainas stance softened as Ace spoke. By the end she was even smiling. "Ace I don't know what to say but... thanks. It means a lot coming from someone as accomplished as you are." Alaina said sincerely.

Once Ace mention still hurting, Alaina looked a bit more serious. "I actually used to be a nurse until I started taking up wrestling in mid-2013. Maybe you should get checked out by medical or at least let me make sure there isn't anything seriously wrong!" Alaina said as she quickly removed her towel, getting dresssed. She had powder blue bra and panties on in a flash quickly followed by a pair of jeans and a black tank top.

As Alaina made her way over to Ace she sat next to her and put her hand on Ace's shoulder. "You are gonna get that belt back, and you are gonna keep it until I come back at ya!" Alaina half joked. "Also... you seem very fascinated by my ring attire. I am surprised you don'tcshow more skin. You got the figure for it..."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:03 am

"Oh yeah? Well....I suppose it couldn't hurt to have you look at it. At least your about the medical aspect, half the official nurses here just want to sex their patients up anyway."

Ace replied, before Alaina sat down next to her.

"Heh...thanks. Trust me, once that belt is mine, I'll make sure your first in line for a shot at it!"

She said, before laying down on the bench to let Alaina inspect her back, chuckling a little.

"Yeahh....Its just...I don't have the confidence to let the crowd see me like that, wearing so little. I'm impressed when I see another wrestler that does though, because to me, it says they have the confidence to go out and show themselves off AND be great in the ring as well. Hentai girls just rely on looks and sex, but girls like you, its like your telling the crowd that you know your hot, but you make them respect you for your ability as well..."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:23 am

Alaina examined Ace and listened as she spoke. Alaina saw bruising but no signs of anything broken. Ace clearly moved well during the match.

"Ace just take it easy for a couple weeks. Nothing is broken or terribly wrong you just need rest." Alaina said before she thought a out what Ace said of confidence. "With all you have done in your career I forget you are so young. You have every reason to be confident in yourself. You have already gone far and will go even further."

Indeed, she already had a taste of what Alaina wanted. "Maybe the two of us and possibly Valley could go to the beach when it warms up for another autograph signing?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:42 am

"Thanks for the advice...I haven't really done anything significant yet though. Best I've done is win a belt I held for only a few weeks before it was stolen..."

Ace sighed, before looking up and raising an eyebrow at Alaina's offer.

"Autograph signing at the beach? Like....me in a bikini? Well....um...I dunno...I uh...I guess I could?"

She replied, blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Alaina got a bit of a laugh out of Ace's shyness and her modesty. As Ace sat up she put her arm around her.

"You are going to get that belt back. That Gwendolyn Bettercourt or whatever her name is seems like a lying, cheating bitch-o. She won't have that title very long. Besides you'll move on to the Friction title before ya know it leaving her in the dust!" After that, Alaina's tone changed into a much less serious one and a giant grin spread across her face. "Now you in a bikini would be damn sexy. Trust me. You have a very nice ass, I should know since I've seen it in tights and had the pleasure of slapping it a bit. We'll go to the beach and you'll be a hit especially if I get to pick what you wear!"

Alaina's smile was downright devilish at this point. A girls day at the beach seemed like something she wanted to do, like right now. However, she still wanted to hit the gym as she had a lot of work to put in. Work always trumped pleasure.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Ace raised her eyebrow a bit. Alaina was really excited about this beach trip idea.

"Heh, well...I DO keep myself pretty trimmed and toned....though did you have to slap so hard? I think I have a hand print on my backside now....wait, what would you pick? Your not sticking me in some micro-kini string thing!"

Ace yelled, blushing a little at the thought. Still she had to admit, this Alaina girl was pretty fun to be around. Standing up, she stretched her back a bit, before turning to Alaina.

"Man...if I had known you'd turn out to be talented and fun, I'd have been nicer when we met."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:40 pm

"Haha, its all right and I wil give ya fun. I have a long way to go before I would say talented in the ring." Alaina answered. "But.... I could see you in a nice silver bikini. I for whatever reason love a material thath as a shimmer to it. It works well with metallic colors too. Your top wouldn't be super skimpy and your bottom would cover up just about as much as my wrestling bottom does, but the swimsuit might have strings involved where this doesn't"

Alaina was surprised Ace had such self image issues. "You are like one of those people who is gorgeous but doesn't seem to realize it." Alaina added.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content