Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

BobbyBlue, BrittanyW, Cicilia, Daaharu, GrandAkumaShogun, kerflubble, KillerV, LunarWolf, Yori

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION


Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan


Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom


Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender


Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???


Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa


Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells


Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender



TENSION


Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima


Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick


Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???


Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Apologies for delays for a lot of my threads

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm by Vcom7418

Dunno why I haven't posted this earlier.

Finals week is fully underway for me, and as such, I had to prioritise my threads depending on how soon they have to be finished (ie - Avalance build threads)

I will be back to full capacity on Friday/Saturday. My apologies for the delays.

Comments: 2

Friction debut match.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm by no^capitals-

I'm looking for a match to get my first heels career in AFW started. Will be happy to discuss finer details with anybody that is interested. Get in contact however you see fit. :3

Comments: 2

Samantha Fox's Open challenge

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for someone to accept Samantha's open challenge, but the catch is its more of a call out. Basically Samantha will dig up some dirt on whoever and threaten to tell the world later that night or next show.

Overall I expect this to span across a few matches just for a short rival segment and little story for both our characters. Here's an idea I currently have for the possible matches.

1: Promo
2: 1 on 1 Normal Match
3: 1 on 1 No DQ
4: Ladder Match(The briefcase above the ring would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5


Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something...

Post by Cy_Man on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:23 am

I can imagine that, just saying though what I think, I don't hate nor dislike boxing, just don't care for it as much as I don't care about WWE or maybe less then that. Also Wrestle Angels needs to make a small time comeback for a bit, and not here, maybe in a different gameplay style but unlikely. Ring Dream, it's replacement which is a motionless web game, just doesn't make the cut at all aside from the fan art.

_________________
Cy's Wrestler Domain
avatar
Cy_Man

Posts : 2968
Join date : 2013-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Castle of The Guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something...

Post by Daaharu on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:37 am

Sorry to interrupt, but if anyone (Grimsdottir was the one who mentioned it, but anyone else who can tell me would be welcome) could tell me which files I'm supposed to transfer from the English folder to the Japanese folder to make it run in English, that would be great.

_________________

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on November 19.
avatar
Daaharu

Posts : 8550
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something...

Post by LtLukas on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:37 am

Daaharu wrote:Sorry to interrupt, but if anyone (Grimsdottir was the one who mentioned it, but anyone else who can tell me would be welcome) could tell me which files I'm supposed to transfer from the English folder to the Japanese folder to make it run in English, that would be great.

Delete the plug in files and save data in the Japanese one, then copy and paste all the files from the English one. It is the file that started with three accented e's for me.

Also, blue haired girl master race. Knockouts or death, fuck Floyd Mayweather.

_________________
My Characters
avatar
LtLukas

Posts : 3347
Join date : 2014-05-26
Location : The Dreadfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something...

Post by Daaharu on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:43 am

LtLukas wrote:
Daaharu wrote:Sorry to interrupt, but if anyone (Grimsdottir was the one who mentioned it, but anyone else who can tell me would be welcome) could tell me which files I'm supposed to transfer from the English folder to the Japanese folder to make it run in English, that would be great.

Delete the plug in files and save data in the Japanese one, then copy and paste all the files from the English one. It is the file that started with three accented  e's for me.

Also, blue haired girl master race. Knockouts or death, fuck Floyd Mayweather.

That's still not working—deleted the plugin folder in the Japanese one, then pasted the entire e'e'e' thing into its place. Fails to load.

_________________

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on November 19.
avatar
Daaharu

Posts : 8550
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something...

Post by LtLukas on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:56 am

Daaharu wrote:
LtLukas wrote:
Daaharu wrote:Sorry to interrupt, but if anyone (Grimsdottir was the one who mentioned it, but anyone else who can tell me would be welcome) could tell me which files I'm supposed to transfer from the English folder to the Japanese folder to make it run in English, that would be great.

Delete the plug in files and save data in the Japanese one, then copy and paste all the files from the English one. It is the file that started with three accented  e's for me.

Also, blue haired girl master race. Knockouts or death, fuck Floyd Mayweather.

That's still not working—deleted the plugin folder in the Japanese one, then pasted the entire e'e'e' thing into its place. Fails to load.

When you do that, are you running applocale, then bm2014_E? You have to delete the savedata in the Japanese one as well, or at least I did and it is working.

_________________
My Characters
avatar
LtLukas

Posts : 3347
Join date : 2014-05-26
Location : The Dreadfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something...

Post by Daaharu on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:09 am

LtLukas wrote:
Daaharu wrote:
LtLukas wrote:
Daaharu wrote:Sorry to interrupt, but if anyone (Grimsdottir was the one who mentioned it, but anyone else who can tell me would be welcome) could tell me which files I'm supposed to transfer from the English folder to the Japanese folder to make it run in English, that would be great.

Delete the plug in files and save data in the Japanese one, then copy and paste all the files from the English one. It is the file that started with three accented  e's for me.

Also, blue haired girl master race. Knockouts or death, fuck Floyd Mayweather.

That's still not working—deleted the plugin folder in the Japanese one, then pasted the entire e'e'e' thing into its place. Fails to load.

When you do that, are you running applocale, then bm2014_E? You have to delete the savedata in the Japanese one as well, or at least I did and it is working.

It doesn't let me run bm2014_E through AppLocale. It says my computer can handle it without AppLocale.

_________________

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on November 19.
avatar
Daaharu

Posts : 8550
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something...

Post by LtLukas on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:23 am

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling applocale? I had to repair my applocale. Where are you according to your regional settings?

_________________
My Characters
avatar
LtLukas

Posts : 3347
Join date : 2014-05-26
Location : The Dreadfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something...

Post by MasterSaruwatari on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:51 am

I got the game. I'm friends with the translator.

_________________
The ponies will be back.
avatar
MasterSaruwatari

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 24
Location : Chicago, IL

View user profile http://mastersaruwatari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum