Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something...

+6
Bluemouse
Grimsdottir
Missingkeys
LtLukas
Daaharu
Lobo
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something... Empty Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something...

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:22 am

Strategy Based Boxing Game just like Wrestle Angels with chars designed by different artists from Pixiv.

http://blog-imgs-60.fc2.com/s/o/k/soketpocket/boxermakers.htm

I'm too hype for your shit, AFW. Thank me later.

Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something... AAjU9Rn

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something... Empty Re: Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something...

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:05 am

I've seen this before and wanted to download it, but all I get is a terrible syntax error. I think there's some other file somewhere online that's supposed to fix it, but I was never able to get it to work for me.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something... Empty Re: Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something...

Post by LtLukas Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:06 am

So I am awful with computers. I got applocale to try and help, but I keep getting syntax errors. Anyone know what is going on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:12 am

LtLukas wrote:So I am awful with computers. I got applocale to try and help, but I keep getting syntax errors. Anyone know what is going on?

As far as I know—since I got the same error a while back and tried to look up what was wrong—I think there's some sort of file missing from the download that causes the error. Like, just some minor thing that helps it interact with the computer which is absent. But I don't know how to fix it. It's sort of infuriating.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:32 am

Yeah. I have been scouring the internet, looking for a way to fix it, to find a crapload of nothing. Lobo got it to work though. Maybe he has the magic touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:48 am

Is this the link for downloading it or something? Because I'm interested but kind of lost.

Last edited by Missingkeys on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:52 am

You have to get it off google drive, but yeah, you can download it from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:00 am

Ah darn it. I can't seem to open the file. Everytime I download it, it goes on for a long time but doesn't open. You guys are getting this problem as well rite?

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimsdottir Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:35 am

I can actually help with this!

You all are getting a syntax error because you are not opening it up with the right locale, it needs to be run under a Japanese locale.  

For those on Windows, Microsoft makes a program called AppLocale (you can easily find it) which will, with right clicking to run things, give you the option of running it under a Japanese locale.  You can find everything you need to set yourself up though google.

Once you have AppLocale and can run the program under a Japanese locale, you will need to first have both of the programs.  Download the original program and the English plugin.  If you know Japanese then you are set up to play, run the bm2014_0208.exe under a Japanese Locale with Admin Privs.  If you don't know Japanese, the easiest way to fix the problem is by unzipping the secondary file that says bm2014_english, copying the folders inside and pasting (overwriting) them with the folders in the main game folder.  This will give you english on all the menus.  Then, run with Japanese Locale with Admin privs and enjoy your boxing game.

As a fan of Wrestling and not boxing, I'm slightly sad that it's not a wrestling game, but hey, I love some of these artists.

Also, I just tested everything I laid out myself and it works fine.  I've imgur'd a screenshot as proof.

Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something... U0zZcrrl

I hope this helps!  There might be other ways but this was the one that I had on my computer since I use the program for several things.  Sengoku Rance, looking at you.
Grimsdottir
Grimsdottir

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:49 am

Grimsdottir wrote:I can actually help with this!

You all are getting a syntax error because you are not opening it up with the right locale, it needs to be run under a Japanese locale.  

For those on Windows, Microsoft makes a program called AppLocale (you can easily find it) which will, with right clicking to run things, give you the option of running it under a Japanese locale.  You can find everything you need to set yourself up though google.

Once you have AppLocale and can run the program under a Japanese locale, you will need to first have both of the programs.  Download the original program and the English plugin.  If you know Japanese then you are set up to play, run the bm2014_0208.exe under a Japanese Locale with Admin Privs.  If you don't know Japanese, the easiest way to fix the problem is by unzipping the secondary file that says bm2014_english, copying the folders inside and pasting (overwriting) them with the folders in the main game folder.  This will give you english on all the menus.  Then, run with Japanese Locale with Admin privs and enjoy your boxing game.

As a fan of Wrestling and not boxing, I'm slightly sad that it's not a wrestling game, but hey, I love some of these artists.

Also, I just tested everything I laid out myself and it works fine.  I've imgur'd a screenshot as proof.

Pixiv's Wrestle Angels Style Boxing Game or something... U0zZcrrl

I hope this helps!  There might be other ways but this was the one that I had on my computer since I use the program for several things.  Sengoku Rance, looking at you.

Thank you based Grimsdottir. Which files do you have to copy and paste? I copied/pasted the plugin file but all that did was create another plugin file where it was.
edit: figured it out- you have to run bm2014_E to get it to run in English. Again, you are absolutely wonderful Grimsdottir

Last edited by LtLukas on Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next