Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

One Oversized Teddybear (For LARIATO)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

One Oversized Teddybear (For LARIATO) - Page 6 Empty Re: One Oversized Teddybear (For LARIATO)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:46 am

It was really just a guess. But Drake's happy he'd posited the suggestion. Their minds seem to be in the same direction, and suddenly he realizes he can't be close enough to her. He can't turn and face her in this suspended carriage, or hold her how she wants, or admire her as much as he'd like. And it's too darn cold out. They should get somewhere indoors. Why is he still thinking about this?

"Let's get a ride back there, then. Have a... prequel of our official rematch," he suggests with a grin.

His gaze finally breaks from the girl to survey the ride. "If this thing would get moving~!," he faux-whines, jokingly emphasizing his urgency.

Back to top Go down

One Oversized Teddybear (For LARIATO) - Page 6 Empty Re: One Oversized Teddybear (For LARIATO)

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:13 am

Julia bit her bottom lip as her a smile and blush started to form on her face as Drake made his suggestion. “Only if you think you can handle it~” she replied. A part of her had been waiting for this chance since...well, the end of their match. And here she’d thought the day couldn’t have gotten any better.

She then laughed as Drake shouted for them to hurry the ride up, which also caused a few others riding the ferris wheel to laugh as well. And almost as if on cue, the wheel began to spin again, and now it would only be moments before they were on the ground again. But the moments were incredibly suspenseful for the blonde, knowing what would be coming soon afterward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:26 am

The wheel starts to rotate again, and Drake places his attention back on Julia. "Oh, I can handle it. You don't even know. See, I know your moves now... like that thing you did with you foot...," he muses, an eyebrow quirking in a playfully suggestive manner. "Just try not to be too surprised when I'm the one on top tonight."

And this damn ferris wheel just can't go fast enough. It jolts in starts and stops, letting people disembark from the carriages periodically.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:18 pm

“Is that right? Well, if you thought that was something, just wait ‘til you see how it feels without the boot.” she replied, playfully nudging Drake’s foot with her own. “And if anyone’s gonna be surprised by anything, I have a feeling it’s gonna be you, sweetie.”

The starting and sudden stopping of the ferris wheel was almost torturous, with each carriage stopping along the way to let people off. But finally, after what felt like forever, Julia and Drake’s carriage stopped on the ground to let them out. And as soon as the safety bar was lifted, Julia grabbed the giant teddybear and hopped out, then reached her hand out for Drake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:55 pm

"I think I'd be more impressed if it wasn't your foot, Jesse Jane," Drake teases. She even got a feminized cowboy name out of it!

Those starts and stops, though; they're teeth-grindingly slow. So when it finally becomes their turn, Drake's delaying only long enough for Julia to hop out with the bear. His hand finds hers and he hops out, only to promptly relocate around her waist and walk with her some distance from the ferris wheel's growing line.

"Did you wanna hang around here longer, or head back?" Him? He wants to head back. But they're at a carnival. He wants to make sure she's gotten her fill of everything and not cut it short. He's prepared to behave long enough for that. He's sure of it. But he can't avoid kissing her. That's too tall an order.

In fact, he just now leans over to steal a quick kiss from her cheek - or lips, if she happens to be looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:00 am

Another giggle left the blonde’s lips at the comment, especially at the nickname. It had a nice, fun ring to it. Almost a stereotypical kind of nickname for a “cowgirl” like herself, but she liked it.

And after she helped him out of the carriage and found his arm draped around her again, Julia held her stuffed bear against her chest as the two walked. “Hmmm...” She thought about the question for a moment. Certainly there were lots of enjoyable things to do at carnivals. Plenty of games they hadn’t tried, cotton candy, and more.

But then again, Julia also knew what awaited them whenever they chose to leave the carnival. And honestly...she was more excited about that than everything else there. She turned to face him and give her answer.

“I think-- ohp!” she suddenly, but briefly gasped as she was surprised with a quick kiss on the lips. The suddenness caused the pretty blonde to once again blush, though she sheepishly managed to finally force her answer out. “I’m ready to head back. I-if you are, of course...”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:07 am

Drake snickers at her surprise when he steals the kiss, but listens intently to her answer. When it's given, his gaze matches to hers, and he nods. He knows what that means, and he couldn't be more anxious. He hasn't been able to take his mind off if it since their match. He's craving that kind of contact with her again, and the smile he offers her in response does little to hide that.

"Then let's go..." He begins tugging her along. "...We'll find a place for you to keep Domino."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:28 am

Smiling at hearing his reply, Julia nodded and picked up her pace as Drake tugged her along with him, still holding tightly onto the stuffed bear.

Once they had left the carnival, several taxis were just up ahead, either bringing people to the carnival or taking them back into the city. Flagging one down, Julia then climbed into the car. She gave the driver the address of her apartment building, before sitting back as the taxi took off.

Truthfully, Julia was more than a little nervous. Yet at the same time, the car simply couldn't move them fast enough. Maybe it was just because it would be her first time with him that she felt this way.

Trying to put her nerves aside, she suddenly turned to Drake and smiled as she leaned over to kiss his cheek. "Thanks again for today, Drake." she said. And soon the taxi would be making its way back into Tokyo, drawing closer and closer to Julia's apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6