by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

One Oversized Teddybear (For LARIATO)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

One Oversized Teddybear (For LARIATO) - Page 5 Empty Re: One Oversized Teddybear (For LARIATO)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:30 am

Drake can't help but smile broadly at the cheering. It's like Julia can't stop endearing herself to him. But there's the ever-important matter of obtaining that teddybear. He promised her one, and come Hell or high water, she's going to get it!

When Julia takes the hammer, he gives her a gentle, reassuring smile. Then he steps back to let the cowgirl take the show. His hands stuff into his pockets, shoulders hunching forward with a little tension. He knows she's tough and strong. He's seen what she's hiding under those layers of clothes. He's felt her throw him down, beat on him, kick him... he has faith in her.

Hammer strikes, weight flies, and the bell... tings!

"YES!," shouts her enthusiastic support. Before he can make any demands on the bear, however, he finds his arms occupied with the girl herself! He immediately wraps her up and pulls her into a quick, exuberant twirl~, topped off with a kiss to her lips. The bear is forgotten in favor of truly appreciating this moment with her. This is what he'd hoped their time together would be like. It's perfect. She seems like just the kind of girl he'd hoped she was. And when the kiss ends, he simply holds her, nearly face to face, admiring those beautiful blue eyes.

The carnie stands by with a helpless smirk, holding their long-sought oversized teddybear at the ready for them.

Back to top Go down

One Oversized Teddybear (For LARIATO) - Page 5 Empty Re: One Oversized Teddybear (For LARIATO)

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Julia was overjoyed as she was wrapped up in Drake’s arms and twirled around. And when their lips met with another kiss, there it was again. The same sparks she’d felt in the ring had come rushing right back, and it seemed as if nothing else in the world existed aside from the two of them.

The kiss finally ended, but Julia only continued to smile as she stared right back into his eyes, practically mesmerized by them. She was completely lost in the moment, that is, until a crowd of those who had been nearby and witnessed the event gave a simultaneous “Aaaawwww~” at the sight of the two of them.

Their voices suddenly bringing her back to reality, Julia blushed once again, then gave an awkward smile and chuckle as she turned her gaze to the carnie standing beside them with the bear. “H-heh... Thank you.” she said sheepishly as she took the giant stuffed bear and hugged it against herself.

After a brief moment, Julia leaned out toward Drake to give him another peck on the lips, still reflecting her joy in that pretty smile of hers. “Thank you.” she said, though it was far more than the bear she was referring to. Though this was only the second meeting between them, form giving Julia an excellent debut match, to befriending her, all the way to this moment, Drake had already given her quite a bit to be thankful for. She couldn’t express just how much she appreciated it all, but “thank you” wasn’t a bad start anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Drake is used to an audience, but not one in this context. So when the voices break in around them, his eyes widen and his cheeks tint a rosy hue. He loosens his arms around her, eventually letting her go fully to take the bear. When she thanks him, he gives her a puzzled look. "If you plan to thank me for every kiss you get, you're gonna be all day showin' me gratitude." A sly smile touches his lips before he leans in to steal another peck for himself!

He slips in beside her to set an arm around her waist to begin guiding her out of the way of the other carnival patrons, but it should be quickly apparent that he has an idea of where he's going - a ferris wheel. Given the ups and downs of the evening, it seemed appropriate. Plus, he'll get her alone for a while just to touch base.

Along the way, he asks, "So... what're you gonna name'em, cowgirl?"

Last edited by CyanDimitrik on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:20 pm

"You make it sound like that's a bad thing." Julia replied, before giggling again as Drake's lips pecked against hers. And as he put his arm around her waist, Julia leaned into his toned body while the two of them walked along.

Straight up ahead, the ferris wheel caught Julia's eye, further cementing the smile on her face as they walked toward it. The ferris wheel was an essential part of any carnival experience, so it was definitely a perfect way to cap off their visit today. And of course, everyone knew it was a great way for couples to have a nice, romantic moment.

Drake’s voice then brought her out of her thoughts, and she gave the stuffed bear a squeeze in her arms as she answered. “Domino, of course.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:29 pm

Drake laughs at the name and leans into her, brushing up against her side. "Cute. Will Domino be keeping you company at night~?" He couldn't help but ask.

It's nothing short of a miracle that there isn't an extensive line blocking their path to the ferris wheel. But as it turns out, they manage to just barely squeak in at the tail end. The two young adults are ushered into the carriage, and once they're all in place (including bear!), the safety bar is set in place.

Drake wastes no time in settling his arm around her again, insistent on keeping in contact with her. "Y'know," he starts when the wheel kicks in motion, "I was actually a little nervous about doing this today. Is it weird that this made me more on edge than fighting with you on national television?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:03 am

Hearing the question, Julia’s smile turned to more of a sly smirk, and for a moment she looked away and tapped a finger against her chin as if she were deep in thought. “Hmmmm.... Maybe~” she finally replied, her voice carrying an obvious teasing tone to it.

Surprisingly to say the least, it took almost no time at all for the two to make it through the line to get on the ferris wheel. Gotta love when the universe just sort of gives you a freebie like that. Taking her seat beside Drake, Julia set Domino down at her other side and the safety bar was moved into position.

As Drake put his arm around her, Julia once again leaned into him, resting her blonde head against his shoulder. The ferris wheel began to move to begin their ascension into the air, and Julia listened as Drake spoke, giving a soft chuckle when he’d finished. “Honestly, I felt the same.” she said. “With the match, I’d done all the research and preparation I could. But this was completely different. I didn’t have any idea what to expect when I came here. But I’m glad I did.”

Moments after the words had left her lips, the ferris wheel came to a stop, and it just so happened that Julia and Drake’s carriage was right at the top and center of them, giving them the best view over the area, with the setting sun providing complimenting the scenery. And for a moment she simply remained silent and looked out at the beautiful sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:19 am

The girl leans into him, and Drake's head tilts to rest atop hers. Despite the point of a ferris wheel being that you see things from a ridiculous height, his eyes drift shut - if momentarily.

"Heheh..," he quietly snickers. "..You researched me. Was there anything you were worried about gettin' in the ring with me?" His eyes open again when they come to a halt, surprised at the panoramic view sprawling before him. It's quiet up here. The sounds of the carnival below are muffled, distant. The only thing in his world is a breathtaking view and the girl at his side.

And one oversized teddybear.

His voice lowers to a softened, somber tone. "I'm glad we did this. It's been... so worth it. Wouldn't trade it for anything." His head shifts, brushing his cheek against her blonde scalp in a cuddle. "But I'm still gonna get'cha back for that pin. Even if that splash was awesome... and there's no shame in losing to you... and you pinning me down is kind'a hot..."

Should she disrupt their position to look at him, he'll meet her with a boyish smile.

"What do you wanna do next? I don't mean here at the carnival, I mean... in general."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:55 am

“Mhm. That piledriver finisher.” Julia answered. “Made me flinch every time I saw you hit it. What’s it called, anyway?” she asked, suddenly realizing she’d seen the move several times now without even knowing its name. But the beautiful scenery quickly took her mind off of wrestling, and for a moment Julia simply rested against Drake and enjoyed the exquisite display of nature.

When he spoke again, Julia smiled and nodded. “Neither would I.” she said, only to chuckle as the topic was brought back to wrestling. “Well, thank you for the compliment. But why do I get the feeling you want that rematch for more than just a chance to get me back?” she asked, giggling and playfully nudging him with her arm.

Julia then turned her gaze to meet his, simply adoring that smile he wore. “I don’t know. We could take it easy and call it a night. Or, maybe we could go back to one of our places and I could ‘pin ya down’ some more.” she said with a playful grin. Regardless which one of them Drake would favor, Julia chose to focus on the present, and leaned her head forward to place her lips against Drakes for a kiss. After all, considering where they were and the beautiful scenery, it almost felt like it would’ve been a crime to let it go to waste.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:08 am

Drake's mind is aflutter, wanting to make the most of their time together. He wants to revisit their discussion about the match, to talk to her about that oh-so-dreaded finisher, to make the playful banter about what they'll be doing, but none of it comes too quickly. The moment her lips have found his, it was the only thing that mattered. Drake leans into the kiss, his free hand lifted to draw his fingers along her cheek and into her luxurious blonde locks. His gaze slowly lids over again, reveling in this perfect moment. His kiss is tender, simmering as opposed to boiling and fiery; all affection and adoration.

He's in no hurry to break it, and it diminishes into a soft nibble on her bottom lip. Those dark purple eyes open to half-mast to gaze back at her. He doesn't withdraw from that proximity, his warm breath a strong contrast to the chilly night air against her face.

"I wanna keep this going as long as we can. So... someone's place?," he suggests in a whisper. "Are we closer to yours?" He isn't even sure. He knows she's in Tokyo, unless she's got a place somewhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:25 am

All thoughts of wrestling, at least in the ring, seemed to drift right away as Julia melted into their kiss yet again. And as one of Drake’s hands made its way through her golden hair, one of Julia’s hands moved to caress his cheek.

And as he nibbled on her bottom lip a soft moan escaped Julia’s mouth before the kiss was finally broken, though neither of them withdrew fully from the other, each able to feel the breath of the other against their face.

Hearing his question, Julia paused briefly to try to figure the situation out. “I think so.” she replied. “I’ve got an apartment in Tokyo. We could go there.” She hadn’t been in Japan long enough to know whether they were closer to Tokyo or Kyoto right now, but she at least knew how to find her way back to her own place, and that was certainly more than she knew about Kyoto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next