by ihateocrecolors Today at 8:26 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Games and Players (For snappleR)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Games and Players (For snappleR) - Page 8 Empty Re: Games and Players (For snappleR)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:28 am

Blaise wants to argue with her! But he can't! Speaking means doing something other than being tortured by a brain freeze! And he can only handle that one thing for now!

When her hand moves in front of his face, he shoots her just the dirtiest of looks! And then... "Haaah. Haaah." His warm, steamy breath washes over her palm and raises the temperature of his mouth, throat, and sinuses. With a final exhale, he takes a moment to assess himself before leaning back. "I'm good."

Blaise takes a moment to spot a nearby trashbin, and his now-empty cup is tossed therein. "So, the duet?," he asks, those bright blues returning to the girl. "You ready for that?"

Back to top Go down

Games and Players (For snappleR) - Page 8 Empty Re: Games and Players (For snappleR)

Post by snappleR Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:39 am

"Yup. Let's go." They could see the machine from where they were standing, so it was only a short walk away. Some of the nearby arcade patrons began to tap each other on the shoulders and point their way as they approached; vestigial audience members from their last performance. They were apparently already a hot topic of discussion. Amy pulled out several more coins. She took one of his hands and paused. "Hey... about what I told you earlier about my family. Don't... I mean, it's not like I'm big news and people are gonna be asking after me, but keep it on the down low, yeah? You're the only one that knows, and that's about as many people as I'm comfortable telling for now." She looked up into his eyes as she spoke. Then she dropped her coins into his palm, and serious Amy was gone. "Get us started. And wait, are we competing here, or are we working together? I don't play Just Dance too often."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:52 am

Blaise moves towards the machine, already knowing what he'd intended to put on. Nothing nearly as difficult as before, but totally slick when done right with two people. But his thoughts are interrupted when Amy stops and turns on srs bizness mode. He glances down to his hand in hers, then matches his eyes on her blues.

"You don't have to worry about anything. It's not my secret to tell anyone, and it's none of my business to be sharing around." A modest smile edges his lips, and he gives her hand a reassuring squeeze. "You put your trust in me. I'm not gonna break that."

The coins are put in his hand. It seems she's relaxed again, so he lets his somberness level settle. "There's a score. There's a 'best', and there's a 'not as hot'. But we're the only ones who're gonna remember that. These people," he nods indicatively to the gathering audience, "are gonna remember the show. Follow me?" He lifts an eyebrow at her, smile drawing into a more playful look. "This ain't about score. This about being loose and taking this moment for all it's worth."

"Are you up for that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:23 am

Blaise was good people. Amy felt safe around him. Even if, physically, she was more capable. But she kind of liked that.

Amy nodded. "Go."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:33 am

Blaise nods sagely to her. It felt like they just had a moment. He's pretty sure they just had a moment. Any more words would just ruin that.

Without further ado, he slides the coins into the appropriate slot.
The track is selected: Get Lucky by Daft Punk, featuring Pharrell.

Blaise gets into position, standing beside Amy. He gives her a final look and appreciative smile. The music starts, and he begins shredding an air guitar.

The rest, as they say, is history.

The Duet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8