by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn) - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

Post by Deus001 Thu May 28, 2015 9:38 pm

Leon let out light groans as Irene had begun to skilfully work over his erect member, and it had occurred to him that he must have not the company of a woman in quite a while. A real woman that is, not the ones who clambered at him just because he was the rich kid. That was why the French playboy had made sure to put time into those who he shared intimate action with, to make sure the moments were rich and full of flavour and fun. Better to have both m

Irene's silky smooth hand made her caressing all the more enticing, to give into her touch was tempting to be sure. But Leon didn't want to just lie down and from time to time make the vertical humping motion to indicate that he hadn't fallen asleep, there was no fun in that after all. That's the sort of thing his stoic Sister Xiao would most likely do, she never displayed much passion or happiness. Buying into all that "Chinese lady of war" stuff. Her loss, she'd not have the chance to experience the passions that could occur in the bedroom.

And sure enough all the tumbling about made both people fall off the bed, in a somewhat cartoonish fashion. It was mostly because of how Leon was moving himself pretty much off the edge, and he went along for the ride. The young man grunted out, like one would when making an effort to lift something up as he made to get himself back on the bed.

Grinning at Irene and her words Leon would make to pounce her onto the bed and mutter "Oh indeed my dear....." as he then made to lower his mouth to her breasts. The sneering joker would also try to pin Irene's hands to the bed as he begun to savour the tastes of Irene's nipples.

Back to top Go down

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn) - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

Post by Gwyndolin Sat May 30, 2015 12:10 am

Irene scarcely had the opportunity to turn around before Leon's naked form pounced on her, the scent of his recently cleansed body invading her nostrils as his body embraced hers. Slender arms would fly up out of instinct as Irene tried to push Leon off, but his strong hands gripped her wrists, pinning them one by one to the bed at her side. Honed by his years of savate training, Leon was strong enough to keep her pinned by brute force even though his choice of pin was nothing special, and when he lowered his lips down to her exposed chest, a preemptive groan echoed out of her lungs.

“Oh gosh...don't you dare, get o-oaaahh,” Irene moaned when she first felt his lips caressing one of her tits, his warm breath bathing it and making the other one feel cold by comparison. Both nipples started to harden as Leon teased her, and it would only get worse as he indulged himself more thoroughly. Too tired and aroused to mount an effective escape attempt, Irene could only squirm as Leon's tongue tickled her. “N-nooo, let me go, Leon!”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat May 30, 2015 10:47 pm

Leon was busy enjoying himself here, savouring the taste of Irene's breasts. She wasn't the most ample woman that the young man had encountered, but at least she hadn't lowered herself to getting plastic surgery. Still what mattered was the action, not the presentation. And so far Irene had been quite the entertaining guest, this little play match was just the thing to top off the evening.

Still as much as Leon loved to enjoy himself in whatever activity he indulged in, he usually preferred his partners to be having fun also. And when he heard Irene's request to let her go, Leon paused. Looking up to the woman, he then slowly rose up from where he was.

And then he even went as far as to let go of Irene's hands, placing his own down to her navel. Leon then tilted his head to one side and said "Oh? What's the matter Irene? Do you wish to stop, it's no fun if your not enjoying yourself alongside me." using his right hand to trail down Irene's bare skinned front.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:03 am

As flustered as Irene may have been before with Leon stimulating her breasts, her embarrassment increased tenfold when Leon mistook her playful protests for genuine cries of distress and backed off. This wasn't the first time Irene's poor communication had resulted in an intimate moment being soured; her attempts to find a boyfriend in Drake Vyril had been derailed by her mixed messages making him uncomfortable. Unlike Drake, Leon was by no means shy in the bedroom, and he was more of a playboy hookup than a love interest, but that didn't stop Irene from feeling heavy with regret for ruining their fun. This was why BDSM couples always used a safe word, and Irene was beginning to think she needed one too.

“Oh, no, no, Leon, I didn't mean to make you think you were hurting me. The only thing you were hurting at all was my pride, since you had me trapped there, and with your tongue doing what it was...well, I was about to lose the fight,” Irene admitted sheepishly, blushing. “Look, the truth is, I've enjoyed being with you a lot more than anyone else I've met in the AFW. You're really nice, you don't take everything too seriously, and you don't look down on me for liking hentai wrestling. For the prankster you tell people you are, you're a real gentleman too.”

Irene gazed into Leon's eyes and smiled, while her hands traveled down to clasp Leon's. “I'm always embarrassed to tell my partners this, but I'm pretty submissive when it comes to sex. I enjoy being on the bottom like this, and I like to play the captured girl sometimes, hence my playful protests. Tell you what: if I really need you to stop what you're doing, I'll just say 'hopscotch',” Irene said, deciding to give a safe word a try even if it sounded ridiculous. “But until then...” Irene started pulling Leon's arms up her body, then moved them so that his hands were resting on top of hers, inviting him to pin her down again, “...why don't you keep showing me what you can do with that mouth of yours?”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:36 pm

Leon wasn't a stranger to the safety word, a woman back in high school had entertained such things. The Frenchman having participated once in an event with her, Leon wasn't one to divulge things that occurred in the bedroom. But he would say that it was enlightening to say the least, if a bit painful and not to mention it hurt to sit down for a day after it.

"Oh darling you should have said something, all good things are based on honesty no?" Leon muttered close to Irene's ear, brief flashbacks to the events that occurred at the end of the match that they had. The less thought about that the better, and it seemed that Irene was good at reading people. She had summed up quite a few things about the sneering joker, the last thing being something that he usually kept hidden to those who he really trusted. Most people were stupid, better to let them believe that Leon was your typical French playboy and let in the ones who earned it.

"Dieu, Irene with identification skills like that you'd make a fine detective. Hopscotch? A odd word, but one I shall keep in mind. I will indulge you, as I enjoy myself in the delightful body you have......" Leon accepted Irene's hands, pinning her to the comfy bed covers.

With that in mind the young man would do as Irene requested, and trailed kisses around her upper body. Starting from her neck and working slowly down, and just to make sure she was enjoying this Leon was going to add in something else. He'd bring her lower body closer, teasing his manhood around her moist fanny. Leon was sure that Irene would feel this, and it would only add to the teasing captivity that she was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:00 am

A relaxed smile dawned on Irene's face while Leon spoke his soft words, warming her ear with his breath. This guy was really starting to grow on her; it was just too bad that their relationship wouldn't go beyond the “friends with benefits” archetype.

Irene sucked in a breath to prepare herself as Leon once more pushed down on her hands with enough force to trap her underneath him. Nevertheless, there would be no stopping the excited girl's squirmy movements as Leon's soft, capable lips tickled her body, leaving little coatings of saliva wherever they went. Her chest and waist trembled and bobbed up and down, while her legs kicked around, trying to make themselves useful in pushing Leon off of her before she wound up cumming for him. He lowered his body to meet hers as it shook, and Irene soon felt his warm, firm appendage rubbing itself around her ass cheeks. That drove her insane!

“Nghh, Leon, ooohhh!” Irene whined as her captor continued to tease his manhood so close to her own sex. Her womanhood was practically a deluge, more than lubricated for a proper penetration, if and when Leon decided he wanted to go that far. Irene, for her part, was too lost in heaven to mind either way, and she would almost certainly cum before him even if he did.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Leon smirked as he viewed Irene laying under him, the woman was putty in the hands of the Frenchman. It was at this moment in time where Leon pondered on how long it had been since he spent time with the company of a woman, too long. Moreso with a clever woman like Irene, Leon wasn't one for long term romances however. In his mind it might not be as fun if he chained himself to one person, but still Leon would certainly look out for the female scientist from hereon.

Mr La Rouge had teased Irene with his erect manhood, feeling the juices that Irene's entrance was already releasing. Now it was time, Leon had caressed and prepared her body for the orgasmic event that was now about to commence.

His smirk turning into a grin Leon would hold the left hand of Irene with his right, and then moving his manhood directly into the damp fanny of his female companion. His left arm was moving, slinking behind Irene's waist and moving her chest up. Where Leon's mouth would accept the right nipple of Irene while proceeding to move slowly in and out of her moist and warm womanhood. The only sounds from Leon were that of quiet groans of pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:14 am

By this point, Irene had almost forgotten about the little hentai contest that the two of them had been having earlier. Right now, she was too ecstatic to be competitive. This was her first time getting so intimate with another, after all, and she was happy to be deflowered by someone like Leon. He was a charismatic gentleman, but that didn't mean he was a prude. Quite the opposite; he was just eager to enjoy himself, and around him, Irene didn't need to be ashamed of her own sexuality, as she had felt sometimes in the past. She would cherish the memory of this night for quite some time.

Quivering with excitement, Irene bit her lip as Leon snaked an arm around her and pulled her in. She felt the head of his cock poking at the entrance of her womanhood, and she could barely contain her excitement as Leon started pushing his way inside her.

“Hmm!” Irene sighed eagerly as Leon began pumping in and out of her. She embraced him, with her one free arm wrapping around his back and hugging him to let him know just how much she was enjoying his treatment of her breasts. One of her legs extended out to the side, and tucked itself around Leon's firm waist. Bracing herself against him, Irene started pushing up and down, thrusting against Leon to increase the pleasure that both of them were feeling.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Leon hadn't enjoyed himself this much since he had arrived in Japan, he hadn't savoured the soft flesh of a woman's body in ages. Hadn't held the embrace of a proper woman since departing from France, in his mind it was too long since Leon had indulged in the carnal pleasures of sex. It was how Leon had envisioned it, the so called spar he was doing with Irene had given way to the classic making love.

Irene's sighs of joy was all the proof that Leon needed to continue, his manhood entering in and out of her moist and damp fanny. He couldn't think of a better woman than to spend a night with thus far out of all those who had the fortune to grace his chambers, she wasn't some floozy out to seek his admiration due to his looks or riches. Irene was willing to divulge the ideas that the crazy AFW had, and Leon was all too willing to indulge.

The young man's erect cock would continue to push in and out of Irene's pussy, her clinging to him made it all the more pleasurable. As Irene hugged Leon he would let his hands runs through her back and skin, his mouth moving from her breasts to Irene's neck where Mr La Rouge would nibble and suck on it. "Hrnn.....Irene....." Leon would purr out as he enjoyed the feeling of his manhood in the wet and warm folds of his bedmate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:30 am

“Ahh...,” Irene sighed, giggling a little as Leon moved his mouth to her neck to grace it with his lips. “Leheheon...,” she laughed in his embrace as the tickling sensation magnified the tremors of her already well stimulated body. Her vagina's inner walls were soaked with cum, and every thrust from Leon increased the tingling sensations and excitement felt by Irene. A few more deep, heaving breaths escaped her lips before her virgin body finally popped. Tilting her head up, Irene cheered to the heavens as the first orgasm she'd ever experienced rocked her body hard. Her spine tingled and spots danced in her vision as juices surged out of her womanhood, coming out in spurts every time Leon thrusted in and out of her.

Irene went limp in Leon's arms, her head swimming and a look of pure ecstasy on her face. This was officially the best night of her life, and it wasn't quite over yet. After all, Irene wanted drive Leon over the edge too, so she kept her hips going. She was pretty drained from her orgasm, so she hoped Leon was close to one of his own. Just to excite him all the more, however, Irene pushed his head to the side a bit and leaned it to whisper to him. “Keep going. Tonight, I'm all yours, body and soul.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next