by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:21 pm

Leon hadn't enjoyed a woman quite like Irene, where he grew up there was just no one really like her. Granted of course the Frenchman had enjoyed the company of a few woman, but they were ones who held his interest. Even then Leon was not one for prolonged romances, the stipulations of how Irene came to Leon's abode fit quite well in the mind of the Frenchman.

That is not to say that Leon wasn't a gentleman, if he liked someone then he made sure they knew it. And Irene was certainly getting the full treatment from the rouge, as he carefully sampled each part of her. He was being careful, like one that held a flower that was rare. Leon considered using that analogy another time, when he felt poetic.

Upon hearing the words of Irene Leon jerked his head up to look at her, and grinned as he replied "Oh just making sure I learn everything about you my dear, after all I have but one night to do so. So I intent to do just that, remove your trousers ever so slightly my dear. I wish to feel the softness of your skin."

Back to top Go down

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:41 am

“Mmm, I won’t say no to that,” Irene cooed down at the Frenchman. Moving her arms to her waist, Irene undid the buttons that held her skirt in place and pushed it down by no more than an inch or two. She would leave it to Leon to pull them down further as needed. He had proven that he was a gentleman, so she felt no fear in letting him choose which areas he wanted to explore, and how quickly. For such a sweet guy, Irene wondered if he had the capacity for rougher forms of foreplay. Since arriving, she had been harboring a secret desire to have Leon give his naughty maid a spanking, but she held on to the suggestion for now, letting Leon become comfortable with her first. If there was anything her previous, failed relationship had taught her, it was that coming on too strong was dangerous, and she wouldn’t repeat that mistake here.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Leon watched with bated breath as Irene slowly lowered her skirt, just a wee bit to tease the young man. That was fine with him, after all it was all part of the fun in the mind of Leon. But still, it was only by a couple of inches. Leon playfully bit his lower lip, almost as if Irene was begging her to pull it down for her.

A glint was in the eye of La Rouge, he then suddenly sprung forth. As Leon proceeded to yank Irene's skirt down, letting it stay near her knees. Without saying a word the sneering joker then slowly moved his head close to the hips of Irene, wrapping an arm around her waist to keep her close to him. Leon traced his nose around the back of her waist, starting from her tailbone and moving to the middle of her right butt cheek. The Frenchman then muttered "Oh Irene darling, how do you make you skin so soft? It feels beautiful...." as he then slowly slinked a hand between Irene's legs and gently placing it over her womanhood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:41 pm

Irene felt her breath catch in her throat when Leon pulled her undergarments down, rendering her lower half unprotected. “Whoa, there!” Irene gasped at the sudden burst of energy being expressed by Leon. “Eager to probe new areas, are we? Not that I mind, of course,” she added the last part to reassure him that her prior comments weren't a sign that he should stop. She had learned from Domino that some things needed to be spelled out clearly, especially things that pertained to sensitive topics.

When Leon took the time to secure her body with an arm around the waist, the scientific sexpot knew that things were about to get interesting. “Knock it off, it's not that smo...oooohhh!” Irene moaned loudly as one of Leon's hands came to rest in the valley between her legs, warming her crotch and sending a wave of excited pleasure through her system. She could feel every papillary ridge on his hands course over her already damp mound, massaging and stimulating it. It drove the inexperienced girl insane, and her breathing became heavy and audible with anticipation.

“I am so glad you made the offer that led to me coming here,” Irene moaned, blushing and smiling warmly down at her host in a show of appreciation. With Leon's hand over her womanhood, she wondered if those fingers of his would explore further. Was he that bold?

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:54 pm

Leon smiled as Irene's moans were loud and audible, a sign that the Frenchman was making her feel good. Mr La Rouge was a little bit worried that Irene would be a tad taken aback by his gentle caressing, but it seemed that Irene was indeed happy with what he was doing.

Leon's hand felt the fabric of her underwear, and how under that was her increasingly moist womanhood. The Frenchman considered pushing his fingers in slowly, but still there was something which held him back and he refrained from doing so.

Mr La Rouge sat up, looking down at Irene with a sly grin. Leon then held her hand and said "Hrmmm, I'm thinking......Shower?" with that he then would try to lead Irene off the bed. And walk her across to a closed door that led to the bathroom.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:14 pm

At Leon's urging, Irene got up off the bed and followed him over to the rather luxurious shower contained in his bathroom. It was certainly big enough for two people, and the marble bench inside would allow Irene to use the shower without having to risk slipping in it while standing up. The young woman bit her lip at the thought of her and Leon naked in the cramped space together. Even though the two of them were probably just going to get sweaty again from more exertion after the shower, Irene still decided to go along with the Frenchman's wishes. The finger-blasting that Leon had almost indulged in would have to wait.

Standing in front of the shower with Leon at her back, Irene took the first step toward getting things started by unbuttoning her blouse and allowing it to slip off her torso to the ground below.  “Guess we'd better disrobe, then,” Irene said, turning her head to give Leon a sultry look.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:08 pm

Leon stood at the doorframe, leaning on it as he looked at Irene enter. It was clear that the girl didn't mind what he was thinking, in fact based off of her reaction Irene was willing to make the first move. The Frenchman eyed her blouse as it fell to the floor, trailing upwards to where her bra was.

Without saying a word Leon removed his jeans, leaving them by the doorframe. He then moved behind Irene, wrapping his arms around her waist briefly, Leon then traced his fingers across Irene's bare skin. He then removed his underwear, kicking it away to where his trousers lay.

With a grin Leon muttered to Irene "Oh why indeed my darling. Now let us enter paradise......" he then entered the shower. Turning the shower on as he did, once the hot water began pouring Leon would sigh as it ran through his fantastic blonde hair. He made a come hither gesture for Irene, eager to have her join him in this wonderful location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:00 pm

Irene didn't do much as Leon removed his clothes, content to stand in front of him and moan contently as he embraced her from behind. There was a little trepidation in her demeanor that hadn't been there before, as she realized that Leon and her had reached a point of intimacy that she had never gotten to with her last would-be boyfriend. She was fearful that something would go wrong, that her demeanor would somehow turn Leon off to her, so she was afraid to make any more bold moves, for the moment. She allowed her lingerie to hit the floor and waited in the nude for Leon to invite her into the steaming cubicle of the shower.

Once inside, Irene wasted no time grasping Leon's arms with her own, hugging him somewhat tightly. “Before we do anything else, I should tell you that I'm a little scared of slipping in here,” she said, blushing with embarrassment. It was a petty fear for someone her age to be concerned about, but one of her relatives had died from a broken neck, gained from lost footing on the slick surface of her shower floor. She had a phobia of meeting the same fate, and it spoke to her confidence in Leon that she had entered the shower with him anyway.

“Hold me tight, to help me stay aloft?” she uttered softly, looking around and reaching for a bottle of shampoo. “While your arms are busy doing that, mine can get to work cleaning those platinum locks of yours.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Leon could somewhat understand Irene's fear, in the past the Frenchman himself slipped one time. He didn't break anything, but he did land funny on his backside. And it hurt to sit down for the next couple of days right after, but hey at least it was something to learn from.

Mr La Rouge sighed happily as he felt the warm water flow down his wiry and toned body, he held Irene close to him. Leon was a tad surprised that she was so willing to run up and embrace him, although perhaps it was for her own sake than his. But still he gave a taut smile, and Leon brought Irene as close as he could.

"Oh well you have nothing to fear darling, after all you are a guest at my abode. A host always looks out for their guests no? And feel free to wash my hair, I know you want to....." Leon muttered, bringing one hand down to gently spank Irene's right buttock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:26 am

Irene snuggled up nice and close to Leon, not minding the contact between various bits and pieces that were usually covered. Just when she didn't think she could be closer to him, a light sting on her rear drove her hips into his, causing his manhood to slide along the inside of her right thigh. The two happened close enough together that Irene reacted to both at the same time, uttering an excited moan as her body heated up, and not just from the hot water. Finding herself increasingly aroused, Irene squirmed a bit in Leon's arms before regaining her composure and returning to the task at hand. Squirting a generous amount of shampoo into her hand, the woman brought both arms up to the top of his head and started lathering it up, taking the time to massage his scalp a bit as she did.

“Mnh, before our time ends, you and I ought to have one more wrestling match together. Albeit a  smaller, softer, more sensual one,” Irene panted, her face hovering inches from his with a sultry, somewhat sleepy gaze to meet his eyes. “Then you can bend your naughty maid over your knee for a proper spanking.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next