Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 3 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Locker Room Meeting

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Locker Room Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Locker Room Meeting

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:58 am

Alaina smiled at Kozue as warmly as she could. She was right to an extent. "If it stops something from happening, it changes more than you can imagine. He is going to get his someday, and I want to be there when it happens."

She situated herself moving next to Kozue, putting her arm around her. "Still.... I get carried away sometimes and need someone to help show me some perspective. Thanks Kozue." Alaina said as she began feeling slightly less pain wracking her body. Talking seemed to be therapeutic in more ways than one it seemed.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:12 am

Kozue ran a hand over her face and stood up, so she could take a step towards the nearest locker and give it a kick. Made her feel better. "But that's the thing - he did get his." She formed her fingers into a frame and took a little trip through time, remembering the scene. "Like, okay, five, six months ago, me and Johnny took him on. Had a match, beat the crap out of him. Then Taylor did some Supergirl shit and kicked him in the face. Then, some other girls pounded him in the ring, took him out of action for a little while. So what happened?"

She threw her hands up. "He came back. And he didn't just come back, now he's got three other assholes working with him, and they're interrupting matches and beating up little girls and all sorts of shit - which is part of the reason I think we should be going. Like...soon." She looked between Alaina and her stuff, hoping the hint was adequately dropped.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:19 pm

Alaina sighed as she listened. She was beginning to see why Kozue was as upset as she was, and felt stupid for not seeing it sooner. She was temporarily staying at the dojo, but still maintained her apartment nearby. She could shower there. "Good idea, want a ride?" Alaina asked as she threw her things in a dufflebag and got ready to leave.

"I am gonna head back to my place to shower, you can stop by if you like or I can drop you off somewhere its all up to you! Also... thanks again for stopping in and for the heads up."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:40 pm

They were leaving. Leaving was good. Kozue finally felt some of the tension ease - the sooner they were out of the arena, the better. She was being a bit of a bitch, she knew it, but this was a case where she'd gladly accept the heat.

She opened the door and took a quick look outside, making sure everything was clear down the hall. Just a few people, some of the crew hanging around and setting up for the next show. Safe. King had probably gone home for the night to do whatever he did when he wasn't being a colossal prick, but all the same, it didn't hurt to be cautious. "I'll head on over to your place, if it's cool. Nothing better to do but hang." She perked up, remembering a little tidbit from their spar. "Think Charlie'll be around?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:57 pm

"Well, I did move out. He lives with his girlfriend but I could call him to see if he can come by if you want?" Alaina said with a grin. Her mind wasn't off King or the match, but as they made their way to her car it seemed like a weight was liftvfrom her shoulders.

Maybe she would call Charlie regardless of what Kozue said. Mamouru had a lot going on as of late, and while Charlie was a jackass but had a knack for cheering her up.

"Well, here she is..." Alaina said as she usednher remote to unlock her BMW 2 series. Its top was up, although the thought of cruising around in the summer with the top down seemed to brighten up everything. Hanging out with one friend, maybe even a second was the icing on the cake.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:25 am

And there was a four-wheeled reminder than Tension paid less that Friction. Nice. Kozue sighed as she looked back to her poor, abused and used Sedan. Someday, she'd trade up. Someday...

"Works for me." She hopped and settled into the lush, comfortable seat. It would be nice to ride in a car without some broken thing in the seat poking her back. "Been hanging out with assholes too much, need to meet more Tension people who are actually, you know...people."

Plus, she wanted to see if she could challenge Charlie to a match. But one thing at a time...

She cocked her head to the side at one part, though. "His girlfriend...Talia, right?" There was that name, again.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:44 am

"Yeah thats them! I have heard some... interesting things about Talia. She has made Charlie real happy though so, I can't complain. Besides they look real cute together."

Alaina smiled as she started up the car and began to drive. Fast. She wasn't one to waste time, and had always driven faster than a lot of people. She picked up her phone dialing her former roommate. "Charlie, stop being a bum and come over to my place! Talia is invited as well so get you butt over so you guys can meet a Tension pal!"

Charlie had been sitting on the couch with Talia and Little Charlie watching T.V when his phone rang. He answered and chuckled a bit as Alaina rattled off her invitation. "Yeah sure thing Al, we will be over. L.C is gonna come too he misses you I think. See ya in a few!"

Charlie hung up the phone and looked over at Talia. "Hey babe, Alaina just invited us over to her place. She has a friend there and is in a get together mood or something. I haven't seen her in a while so I would like to go, do you want to join?" Charlie asked as he gently stroked Talia's cheek. L.C happily barked, running over towards the door as if giving his answer.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:49 am

Talia was extremely comfortable and cozy sitting on the couch with Charlie that night. When the phone rang, she didn't think too much into it until Charlie mentioned going over somewhere. "Alaina?" she hesitantly asked. The redhead wasn't too fond of the woman that use to be Charlie's roommate. It wasn't necessarily anything she had specifically done, but rather what she represented in Talia's mind.

But it had been awhile since she'd seen her. She had spent a lot of time with Charlie in that period and she didn't for a moment think Alaina could risk what they had anymore. "I guess so..." she said with attempted enthusiasm. "Let's go then!" she said while getting to her feet.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:35 am

"All right babe. I will go get the car warmed up ok?" Charlie said as he put his jacket on to go outside. L.C barked and ran out behind him, happy to be going on a road trip.

Meanwhile back at Alaina's place, Alaina hung up her phone and looked over at Kozue. "Well your wish has been granted! You will love Charlie, he is a sweetheart and Talia seems better than people make her out to be." Alaina said. "Also, I hope you don't mind dogs. Charlie brings his corgi just about everywhere. Oh shit... I really should shower. There is some snack food in the kitchen so make yourself at home!" Alaina said to Kozue as she ran into her room, hoping that she left behind some clothing here while she stayed at the dojo dorm.

Alaina quickly rifled through and made due with what she had: Red-lace undergarments, a pair of yoga pants, and a plain white t-shirt. She grabbed them and ran into the bathroom to take a speedy, but late, post-match shower. She hoped Kozue didn't mind being left alone out there for a little while, but she couldn't allow herself to stink like this when Charlie was coming. While being on her own was fun, and he got to live with his girlfriend.... she did miss having that goofball around to talk to all the time. Of course, she also missed L.C too.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:16 am

As it turned out, Kozue didn't mind dogs at all. She loved dogs, even though her father had never let her keep one. There was a ten-year old girl inside her adult body that was silently having a happy dance at the thought of being able to pet Charlie's dog.

She kept her hidden, though, and played things cool while she strolled around Alaina's apartment. Much nicer than the shithole she was living in before she moved in with Junko. Functional running water and lights and everything.The Friction paycheck at work, once again.

"Right." Kozue kicked off her shoes by the door and made her way into the kitchen - when people told  her to make herself at home, she always made herself at home. To the fullest.

She grabbed a banana and peeled it open, then nibbled away at the tip. "Hey, Alaina." Kozue called out, speaking just loud enough to be heard over the shower without disturbing the neighbors. "Talia, what's her deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next