Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Brooklynn, CybeastGregarX, Deus001, dragonswill, KillerV, LARIATO, LtLukas, noob, RJD, Silentcoins, SleeperAgent94, Teenwrestler, Underdog21, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Hamath X. Wilzert

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hamath X. Wilzert

Post by KillerV on Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:46 am

Name: Hamath X. Wilzert

Sex: F

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blond

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 180lbs

Nationality: Russian/French/German

Alignment: Heel

Entrance music:

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Using her powerful strength to overcome and overwhelm her opponent

Style: Power

Preferred Attacks: Powerbomb, clothesline, boot to face, powerslam, suplex, gorilla press

Preferred Matches: Any except hentai

Finishing moves:

Impact Destoryer- One handed chokeslam, kneeling down to slam and pinning with one hand.

Demand Satisfaction- Opponent facing down she grabs one of their ankles to lift it up, placing her foot against their head and start grinding and twisting their ankle as well bending it backward.

KO Zone- From behind she grip on her opponent head on the sides, squeezing for a moment before jump, dropping on her knee to slam the back of their head on her knee.

Visual Appearance:

Physical Appearance:
Usually wear black boots, navy blue pants and she would wear coat but takes it off to show shes wearing white tanktop, gloves included.

Personality: A cold hearted woman who knows how to punish people that she doesnt like, man or woman, she'll crushes em all. She only trust and get along with people she knows for a long time, can rely on her for anything, as long it isnt too complicated. Shes known to be extremely tough to people who she fight and train against, shes just as strong as any other male but much more determine to win, hates to lose.

Past/History: Always being alone during most of her life other than her father, passed away when she was 10 and before that, her father taught her to be tough and not let anyone treated her like less than human being. So she learned to strengthen her mind as steel and now she comes a strong woman like a leader of an army. She met Cassandra Eden during her visit to Russia and despite their heights differences but both shares they dont like guys very much at all, plus being a partner can make a huge impact whenever they face. Hamath likes to fight so going with Cassandra to be her partner and ready to crush everyone, she would enjoy 'cleaning up' the ring or anywhere she takes on.

Record 0-0

KillerV- Character Select
Will chat on Trillian- killerv
Questions? Feel free to ask me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum