Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Done With It All

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Done With It All - Page 3 Empty Re: Done With It All

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:12 am

"He's my Ex. I didn't even know what I was doing here. I don't know..." She was looking at his ceiling and huffing a bit. Lucky for Michael, as Yoshiro didn't see that box. Had she, she would've hit him or something.

"Thanks. Just toss me a can of whatever." Yoshiro says as she sat up. "You know what you needs? A painting on your ceiling, like that chapel."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:33 pm

"Think I can be Michaelangelo? I got the Michael part down. Now I just need the angelo part." he then let out a chuckle as he grabed a cola and tossed it to Yoshiro

"Your ex, eh? Considering how you refused to see him instead of the other way around, you must have been the one who dumped him. If I may give you a bit of advice, unless he did something wrong, then try to remain on good terms with him. You can't have too many friends." He then looked at some of his anime figures "If my anime has taught me anything, it's everything I know about friends. I know that sounds nerdy, but it's true. Friendship has an bond that can be made unbreakable if you allow it to be. Money, distance, religion, politics." he then walked up to a mini statue of the same anime character and the others from the same show. "even fiction can't break it then. So relationship struggles shouldn't mean that your friendship can't remain."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:41 am

(Anime has so taught me the same ;-Wink

Yoshiro catches the airborne can and stands up from the bed. "How dis you even know about.....You're good at reasearching your stuff...." She smirks. She thought about her friend Anampo for a moment. "I don't think we'll be on a good basis with each other." Yoshiro walks over to the pizza box and takes a slice. "You can never have too many enemies either."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:24 pm

"Yes you can. It's called having one in the first place. Friendly rivals have the benefits of enemies without being, well, enemies." He then grabbed his slice and began to eat it. "You don't know if you don't try. Try to talk to him. Try to see if he is willing to remain friends. Swallow your pride if you have to. If it's too late, then you can say you have tried." He then sat down on his bed. "Life is for living and what good is living it without having happiness. One of the things needed for that happiness is friends and one of the things that get in the way of it is enemies.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:26 am

"You speak with purity. I'm sure that you won't make enemies with that attitude. Its a bit late for me..." She shrugged, taking another bite of her pizza and letting Michael talk for a moment. "I mean, I have friends. Its just that I also have people who don't like me. Its nothing I can help..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:39 pm

"Don't get me wrong, everyone will get enemies, but if you just stay away from them once they show themselves as one, then you should be fine. The thing is that you should always strive to make friends and avoid making enemies. Which is why you should try to make amends to your ex. The only way to know if it's unsalvageable is to try." He took another bite from his slice and drank a bit of his root beer.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:15 am

She sets the drink down and sighs. "Its not that easy. He...Has a hard time with girls. I was the first one to be nice to him." She puts and hand in her breast as if to exemplify talking about herself. "If I tried to make amends, things will be very awkward. I mean, he won't become an enemy as far as I know."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:57 pm

"People who get things done don't ask 'is it easy,' because if it is, it is never worth doing. I mean, there will come a time where you'll miss hanging out with him and the like. If you said he has a tough time with women, what do you think he is going to think about women now if his closest female friend cut ties with him. If he is ever going to get better with girls, then you need to be around him more. So if you don't do it for your sake, do it for his."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:13 am

"....You're right. I have to try and make amends with him." She looks down and narrows her eyes. "My own fear made me tense up too much and bail out. Micheal...You have to come with me. I know its NOT easy, but it would help if you were there."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:12 am

"I understand." he said, finishing up his slice. "Shall we go now or later?" he asked "I'm fine with either."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum