by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A lonely new country

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A lonely new country - Page 2 Empty Re: A lonely new country

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:11 am

"I am well, as I told you. You have already asked me this," Anastasia replied, blushing a bit at the unexpected hug, but returning it all the same. Despite her shyness, she was still as pragmatic and blunt as ever. "And... and you are doing well, too?" she asked nervously, not comfortable with small talk but trying her best to impress the larger girl.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:12 pm

"I am doing great, I have been on a nice little roll in the ring and training takes up most of my time." Alaina said as she talked to Anastasia, leading her inside the burger place. The smell immediately made Alaina hungry as they walked in.

"So Anastasia, did you wrestle a long time back home or are you new to the sport?" Alaina asked. Ever since their match she had been curious about Anastasia's total lack of offense in that match. Part of her wondered if Anastasia should reconsidervher choice of career. However, Alaina didn't want to crush anyones ambition either and wanfed to help in any way she could.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:46 pm

"Uh... nyet, I was not wrestler in Siberia," she replied. "I do not do this because I have wanted to, I... well... it is simply a thing I must be doing," she bashfully mumbled, not sure how comfortable this topic was for her. Still, she could feel her heart beating faster, a mixed sense of the need to shelter herself and a chance to open up after all these years brewing inside her. "Um... are... are you wrestler long time, then?" she asked, hoping to change the subject.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:05 am

"Not really compared to a lot of people. I wrestled for a year back home in 2013, and got an AFW contract last year.... so about 2 years now." Alaina said with a smile. The two women were seated as Alaina drooled over the menu. She had to keep it healthy though.

"I was a nurse before, but I love competition. I am old for a rookie here though. I am going to be 26 in March...." Alaina always depressed herself when she compared her age to others. They fought longer, sure but at 22 and 23 some were champions already. Hell, the previous entropy champion was 20! Still, Alaina had been a damn good nurse for a few years before she wrestled. As minor as it was to a lot of people it was something she had been proud of.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:38 am

Anastasia gave Alaina a sincere smile. "Your age is not mattering. If you are enjoying the work, then you do not need to be ashamed, no?" Looking down at her own menu, she started to get a bit worried again. Both the serving sizes and the prices were more than she was used to. "Eh... are Americans always eating so much?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:55 am

"Thanks, it feels good to hear that."

Alaina chuckled as she spoke. "Of course, how do you think we get so big?" Alaina smiled as she thought of little Anastasia eating a giant burger. "San Diego had a lot of great places to eat. The beaches were a lot of fun too. You would probably enjoy a trip there I bet!"

Alaina was looking over the salad options when she stopped, and looked over at Anastasia. "What made you want to wrestle?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:12 am

For a moment, Anastasia just froze at the question. It was not something she was comfortable talking about, in fact, she couldn't remember of any time that she had told anyone really why she joined the league. But as she looked Alaina in the eye, she felt a sense of security she hadn't felt for a while, like she could really trust her. She took a deep breath before responding, hoping the droning noise of the restaurant crowd would keep anyone from eavesdropping.

"Well... it embarrasses me to say, but... uh..." Anastasia blushed, taking another deep breath. Something inside told her she had to get this off her chest. "You see, I have been living alone for long time. I must be making important decisions always, and never be afraid. When waking up in the morning, I must be knowing what I will be doing that day, and then I must be doing it with total success. If I do not, I may not be eating. There is no room for crying, no time for the making of mistakes. I must always being in control." She turned her head as she continued, her face turning redder. "B-but in league, I am to be paid, no matter if I am winning. It not as much, but enough for living. And so, I can let mistakes happen. It not easy for me to be crying, but in fight I may be having... having little choice. It makes me feel... h-how do you say... s-so..."

Her face was hot red at this point, and her words were barely more audible than a mumble. She took another deep breath, convinced she had gotten her point across, before adding, "And, there is the debt Anastasia owes..."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:58 am

Alaina nodded sympathetically as she listened to Anastasia. Her eyes were beginning to well up a bit as well. This poor kid.... all Alaina wanted to do now was give her a hug.

"Are you ok living alone? I mean its a nice enough place in a safe neighborhood right?" Alaina asked, making sure Anastasia wasn't in immediate danger.

Alaina cocked her head when Anastasia mentioned a debt. "Hun, what debt? How did you get in debt and who do you owe?" Alaina was a mix of curious, nervous and angry. If she found out that someone was taking advantage of her Alaina would make them sorry. "Anastasia, if I can help you out at all, please let me help...."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:25 am

As Alaina began asking questions, Anastasia got the feeling that she had said too much. She wasn't prepared to explain what she meant, to anyone really, but now she had her only friend in this strange new place worried for her. As much as the idea of talking about her past scared her, Anastasia was much more afraid of losing her new friend.

"Nyet, it is not a debt of money, I am sorry for making you worry." Rather than the red-faced embarrassment she had before, Anastasia's eyes were solemn and thoughtful as she continued. "You see... when I was little girl, I grow up on a farm with mama, papa, and sister, Krystania. Papa builds houses for living, but when I am not yet starting to become a woman, a beam falls on him, and he is gone. Krystania and I cry, but mama does not, she must be strong. Only two years later, on her way to new job, mama is in car accident, and she is gone. Krystania cries, but I cannot. I must be strong for us both. But soon she falls ill, doctors say she will not live. But it is my responsibility to take care of her, she must be growing strong and live happy life. But she does not."

Anastasia sighed, her voice starting to get shaky, and takes a composing breath before continuing. "Then Anastasia has no family. I am failing Krystania, and so I leave that home. I go to Novobirisk to work for government, to give lives for those that have little, but it does not pay my debt. System is too complicated, my work does little for helping, and it does not cleanse my failing." She looked Alaina dead in the eye, without a hint of sorrow, but instead a look of emptiness. "Pain is being my debt to Krystania, and to papa and mama. If I am to be hurting, I can sleep better knowing I am to be paying debt."

Despite the nature of her story, Anastasia switched her look to a surprising smile. "So, please, do not be worrying for me. I am not owing money to anyone, life is going as it should. And... ah... what, what makes you wish to do the wrestling?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:59 am

Alaina moved, sitting next to Anastasia and put her arm around her. "I... I am so sorry Anastasia I had no idea..." Alaina said as she held some tears back. Alaina was in disbelief when she heard of Anastasia's debt. The girl was torturing herself because she thought she owed it to her family.

"I know you are hurting, but blaming yourself for their deaths isn't the answer. Hun, your family doesn't want to see you suffer.... they would rather see you smile and be happy." Alaina added. She wanted to say more, but she was at a loss for words. Instead she he stayed next to Anastasia and looked at her with a warm smile.

Maybe, just maybe it would be better to listen Alaina figured.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content