Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, CyanDimitrik, Lobo, LunarWolf, noob, Oathkeeper, Old_Man_Tai, Person, RJD, SleeperAgent94, ThatOneGuy, ThunderFox, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Cassandra Eden (Return)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassandra Eden (Return)

Post by KillerV on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:46 am

Name: Cassandra Eden

Sex: Female

Eyes: Red

Hair: White

Height: 5' 0" 1/2

Weight: 110lbs

Nationality: British

Alignment: Heel

Entrance music: Capcom Fighting Jam Music- Heat Haze

Wrestling Information

Strategy: She doesnt play fair at all, only when she in no rules matches she would do whatever she can to use against her opponents, using weapons or cheap moves to make it even, easier on herself since shes very small.

Style: Dirty Tactics

Type:  Cheap shots/ Dirty Tricks

Preferred Attacks: Slaps, low blows, eye rakes, sleeperhold, kicks and punches.

Preferred Matches: Any/NHB Match prefer.

Finishing moves:

Love at First Strike- Using her large and hard like jaw-breaker lolipop to smack over her opponent's head.

Cutebreaker- Her version of Codebreaker, jumping knees to the jaw as she grabs the back of the head, pulling down to the mat.

Shy Remover- Dazed standing opponent, she climbs up from the second turnbuckle and jumps to grab the back of their head, pulling down to slam the face to the mat.

Visual Appearance: Red or Black or Blue clothes- shoes, white stockings, frill skirt, top and clothes around the arms, sometimes wearing a hat.

Physical Appearance:

Personality: Playful, flirty, cruel and enjoys playing with people's feeling. Doesn't mind showing off her skimpy outfit and some skin, controlling men and making them bow before her. Would use anyone for her own advantage, and loves watching them do her bidding for her enjoyment, alluring men to do whatever she pleases. Once she's done with them, however, she will kick them to the curve.

Past/History: She grew up seeing so many sinful things surrounding in her life- lies, cheats, steals, using people for anything she wants. From those knowledges and being independents on her own without her ofster parnet being around anymore, her blood parent is unknown, she travels by luring men to do her bidding and using them as ber bodyguard, her "ATM", her slave, whatever she's pleased. Cassandra a real gold digger, using men in many variety from rich, desperate, pathetic men, doesnt mind who she use for her advantage to get her whatever she wants. Joining this league thinking it would be a challenge to see if she could control men that loves to take on the ladies in a match by using her lusty looks and charming skills to hopefully controlling them.

Record 0-2

Jesse James- 2 of 3 matches.
Tia Baker- Pinfall

KillerV- Character Select
Will chat on Trillian- killerv
Questions? Feel free to ask me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top