Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, CybeastGregarX, Edmund, killcarrion, LadyX, Lobo, LtLukas, Mystery Dragon, PrincessBlair, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on 09/10/16, 11:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Might be a bit slow

24/03/17, 06:33 am by noob

hi people that im rping with. I'm gonna be away for a bit so I might be a bit slow with posting. Sorry xp

Comments: 2

Duo from Iceland has arrived!

24/03/17, 01:38 am by Jaystar

Hello again everybody!

I managed to get creative, with the result of having two friends, Isa and Julie flown in from Reykjavik, who are ready to rumble in AFW!

While not sure if they get to decide, Isa is still a little bit reserved and is hoping to get a smaller opponent that she could use her lower body strength on, while Julie is very excited and eagerly up for pretty much anything!

If you have any characters who might want to challenge either one of the newcomers, or basically any fun …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Impromptu Break

23/03/17, 11:47 pm by Gadot

Hello,

I'm just leaving this here so people know! I'm dealing with a lot at my new job (coming in as a manager with a person on my team who's been there for years and being a bit of a bitch about it), and I'm trying to finish up my last year of college. So for right now, I'm probably not gonna be around. I'm sorry for everyone I'm leaving up in the air with matches, and that I vanished without saying anything to. If you need me, feel free to message me on Trillian. I'm on it from time to time, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Phantom Menaces

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Phantom Menaces

Post by Alexandra on 01/03/15, 10:45 pm

A soft coo crossed the lips of the Latina, Angel relaxing as Ace rubbed at her shoulder. She listened to the girl's words, then started to blush as Ace began to heap on the praise. Once she was done, she opened her eyes and shook her head, her voice soft as she spoke up again.

"No. I'm not the best. I'm one of the best, but I'm not the best. I still have a long way to go before I can claim that title, chica." She opened her eyes, and tilted her head upwards, to look back up at Ace. "Trust me though. I'll be the best one of these days, but I'm not yet. Not now at least."

She slowly reached up, resting her hand on top of Ace's hand, the one that was rubbing her shoulder, and gave it a gentle squeeze. "And Taylor's good. Taylor's damn good. Don't ever forget that, chica. The girl knows how to fight. But...you are right. I let her get in my head, and that's how she beat me."

Angel sighed, and closed her eyes again. "Next time though. Next time, that's not going to happen." She gave Ace's hand another squeeze though, and forced a smile onto her face.

"Thank you though. I think I needed this conversation."
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on 04/03/15, 11:29 pm

"Well it better. I wanna see you holding that belt again one day, just like I will."

She said, standing up and checking her phone.

"Damnit...I'm sorry but I need to get going. I gotta catch a red eye flight back to Japan tonight for this autograph signing. At least the rest of you guys get some R&R before you go back to work..."

She blushed a little, rubbing her arm a bit.

"So...thanks for listening to me. I needed that."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on 05/03/15, 03:17 pm

"Hopefully it'll be sooner then you think," Angel smirked, before letting go of the girl's hand. She gave Ace a nod as the girl stood up and checked the time, then lifted a hand to wave her off.

"It's fine, chica. I wasn't expecting any visitors anyway, so I'm glad you stopped by. Go and catch your flight, and I'll be back in Japan before you even realize it. We'll meet up and hang out or something when I get back."

She opened her eyes and smiled at Ace's blushing, and gave her a friendly look at her last words. "Don't worry about it, chica. I needed someone to talk to too, you know? So thanks for that."
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on 08/03/15, 01:08 am

"Anytime, I mean that..."

Ace replied, giving Angel one last hug and waving goodbye before heading out of the room, feeling a little better about things, less upset and more determined to get her title back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on 09/03/15, 07:27 am

Angel watched Ace go, giving the girl a wave of her own, and then settled back down into her bed. She closed her eyes, and decided to grab some more sleep. She was feeling a lot better about things too, and was already planning on what she was going to do once she had recovered from her injuries and made her return to the AFW.
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top