Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

For the Want of a Book...

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

For the Want of a Book... - Page 8 Empty Re: For the Want of a Book...

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:50 pm

Natasha had very little knowledge of Irene and didn't really know what to expect when it came to wrestling her, so she decided it best to simply jump right into the deep end and hope for the best. She was confident she could deal with whatever Irene had in store for her though, but it seemed her house guest had some surprises for her and one of them was how quickly she could pull off a body slam. Before she could react to stop her Natasha was lifted off her feet and then slammed down to the floor on her back with Irene on top of her, Natasha shaking her head to rid it of the bells ringing there.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:20 am

Irene smiled down at Natasha from her perch on top of the woman. Now that she had the hentai champion on the ground, what was her next move? Since this was a contest to make Natasha cum, Irene decided not to waste any time getting to the fun stuff. Shifting on top of Natasha, Irene laid herself right on top of the woman, her breasts pressing down on Natasha's larger ones with the assistance of gravity backing them up. Her slender hands went to capture Natasha's at the wrists, aiming to pin them down if she could get them in time.

“Looks like I'm off to a good start,” Irene said, her voice soft and a bit apprehensive. She wasn't sure how long she would be able to stay on top of her guest, but she planned to take full advantage of it. One of her thighs moved down between Natasha's legs, to rest over her crotch. Smiling eagerly, Irene started rubbing it up and down, using the muscle of her thigh to start working Natasha up.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Eka would have been lying to everyone if she did not confess to fangirling a little bit. Not only had her newfound friend Irene managed to plop the wrestling princess on her back, but she had drawn the first blood so to speak. This match was only going to have a hentai finish and Irene had gotten the proceedings underway almost immediately. She watched on with eagerness as she saw all the rubbing and grinding taking place.

The Georgian girl let out a bit of a giggle as much as she didn't want to. The day would end in a very serious fashion, with at least one of them on the mat in front of her twitching and experiencing the post orgasmal glow, but Eka was having fun. Besides, both of their chests looked so funny when they were all smushed up against one another...

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:06 am

Natasha stared up into Irene's face, blinking a few times in confusion as she tried to wrap her head around what had just happened. It seemed she had underestimated Irene a little bit and had paid the price for that. She wasn't upset about it though, actually she was quite happy to find that her house guest was proving more entertaining than originally thought, it meant the woman's stay would be quite the interesting one.

""Not a bad one. But what can you do with it?" Natasha said, her body gently shifting about underneath the woman to better line up their breasts and hips. She decided to let this play out, to see what Irene would try next, and to enjoy the light stroking of that thigh against her crotch.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:51 am

Natasha's question took Irene by surprise...but it was a good one to ask. In the ring, Irene had a bad habit of making impulsive decisions, and had rushed into this spar without really considering a strategy. Even now, her actions were dictated more by her lecherous desires than any analytical thinking on her part. She had a beautiful french woman trapped underneath her, so Irene was going to seize the opportunity to explore her body a little bit more.

Irene scooted up a little, allowing their breasts to grind against each other as she moved to position her own face right above Natasha's. With a firm but not insurmountable grip on her opponent's wrists, and her leg continuing to rub up and down along her crotch, Irene started lowering her face down, shadowing Natasha's as it came closer. Fully intent on stealing a kiss, Irene attempted to press her lips into Natasha's. If nothing happened to stop her, the impish girl would test her limits by looking to press her tongue inside the hentai champion's mouth as well!

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8