Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

For the Want of a Book...

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

For the Want of a Book... - Page 6 Empty Re: For the Want of a Book...

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:57 am

As Eka shared her life's story, Irene listened with an enthralled expression. Her smile got a little wider when the Georgian mentioned her bright future as far as her education was concerned. Irene had always had a stereotypical assumption that coming across a good education was hard in any country not located in the so called “first world”, and she was happy to have Eka prove her wrong. The tale of how she became invested in her wrestling career brought some warmth to Irene's heart, and by the time Eka had declared her comradery with Irene and Natasha, the young scientist was fighting an urge to reach over and wrap the woman in a hug, held back only by some social anxiety.

“Th-thank you...” Irene said sheepishly, unsure of what else there was to say. In her short time in the AFW, Irene had dealt with an extremely unhappy breakup and a sadistic psychopath of an opponent who'd went out of her way to maul Irene to the point of possible injury after their match had ended, just to make some sick point to the audience. After those experiences, finding people like Eka and Natasha meant everything to her.

In fact, social anxiety be damned, Irene reached over and put her arms around Eka's shoulders, grinning broadly and holding the woman like she were an older sister...before backing away and blushing heavily. “Eh, I...hmm...sorry about that...” she stuttered as the cab came to a stop. She reached for her wallet as Eka did, and pulled out half of the money that would be needed to cover the cab fare. They were both capable, independent women, even if Eka was the hardier of the two, so Irene figured paying equal sums for the trip would be most appropriate. Once payment had been taken care of, Irene grabbed her bags out of the trunk and waited for Eka to do the same before running down the rather long walkway through Natasha's front courtyard. “Come on, the sooner we get settled in, the sooner we get to sparring!”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Eka was pleasantly surprised by the arm draping around her shoulder. Irene didn't really seem to be the type to be all lovey dovey but here they were. The Georgian girl gave Irene a pat on the leg to reciprocate. "There is no need to apologize. It felt right." Eka offered her half to the cab driver and left the cab, out into the fresh air once again. With a flurry she grabbed her bags and dashed off behind Irene, just as eager to begin tussling with Natasha. And, best of all, she got to be the first one to wrestle!

The ravenhaired girl charged down the long walk way alongside Irene. Her blood was already pumping, but a light breeze managed to cool her down a bit. She was really glad she had met the girl beside her- they got to swap stories and now they got to wrestle. The scientist looked like she was listening to Eka with some mindfulness which was always nice to see. They had only been together for so long yet Eka was already feeling some bonds of friendship forming. Irene wasn't quite standoffish but she did seem to have some social inhibitions. Eka felt a bit of pride that she was compelling enough that Irene managed to get over her nervousness.

Then they got to the door. Eka paused. She wasn't quite sure if she was familiar enough to just be able to throw open the door and Eka felt a bit humbled. The Georgian girl turned to Irene for assurance, then put her bag down and flung the door open. It was time for wrestling or a tour of the house. Whatever it was, it was going to be exciting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:54 pm

Irene felt a pang of nervous shock when Eka burst through the door without ringing the bell first. Given that she was less boisterous than her new companion, it didn't feel right for the two of them to enter Natasha's home unannounced. Before she followed Eka inside, Irene rang the doorbell to announce their return. She tried to follow it up by calling out to Natasha, to tell her that they were back, but the words caught in her throat, and she merely stood by Eka sheepishly while the two waited for their hostess.

While Eka mentally steeled herself for the thrill of a challenging fight, Irene had no such thoughts in mind. Since her companion had won the right to spar with Natasha first, Irene was drawing plans in her head to start utilizing the book that had brought them here in the first place. It was the wisest use of her time; as much as she wanted to watch their spar, Irene had work to do. Today, Natasha and Eka would practice whatever wrestling they were both comfortable with. Later, when Irene's turn came, they would get to up the ante with some hentai bouts.

First and foremost, however, Irene and Eka needed to be introduced to their guest quarters, so the young scientist waited patiently for Natasha to join them.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:33 pm

The bells chimed out and reverberated through the halls. She thought the bells had a lovely crisp tone, befitting the home. Eka looked around and waited for the bluehaired girl to appear like an apparition from somewhere. While they were there though, Eka could keep the conversation going. "I hate to be flaky," Eka began, "but why don't you go first? It would be interesting to see what you can do and I would love to see you two, uh, wrestle. And do other things." Eka blushed. She didn't know what came over her. It wasn't really cold feet. Eka's feelings didn't really change that often, but when she did, she listened to them.

Her bag was heavy and she laid it down for a second. It was a big house and Eka had hardly seen any of it. This seemed like it was going to be the experience of a lifetime. Eka was not quite as patient as Irene looked. The Georgian girl was practically bouncing from one foot to the other, her massive chest going up and down. She wanted to just burst with excitement.

Eka cast a long glance at Irene. The scientist girl seemed to imply that she didn't have the most sterling record at AFW, but there were lots of good fighters in Tokyo. Eka wondered what she could learn from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Just like that, Irene's sense of calm was gone as Eka decided to switch the order and have Irene test the waters first. Her heart started to race while a tingling sensation coursed through her body. For the first time, she would get the chance to really delve into the hentai match type, and with a veteran like Natasha, no less. In the past, Irene had been judged harshly for her willingness to participate in what amounted to a public display of raw sexuality. A lot of women and men, including her would-be boyfriend, Domino, weren't amicable to the unique match type. Natasha herself had endured the contempt of joyless prudes, but with the two of them alone, away from prying eyes, Irene would finally feel at home practicing with a like minded woman. It made her giddy, and hearing Eka's desire to watch and enjoy the spectacle just made her more excited.

“Sure thing, Eka, I'd be happy to go first. You're more than welcome to watch us,” Irene said with a sultry wink, “but you might want to spend some time extracting information from that book while the two of us are going at it. Remember what Natasha said? We only have until week's end before Natasha mails the book to her father, and it's gone forever.”

Once Irene had said all that she needed to, she turned back to stand alongside Eka, peering into the depths of the mansion to wait for Natasha to appear.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun May 10, 2015 6:59 pm

Natasha had not been idle while the two women had been away gathering what belongings they needed for a week stay in Natasha's home, using that time not only to prepare the two neighboring rooms where Irene and Eka would be staying but to tidy up a bit as well. She could have placed the women anywhere as there was no shortage of spare rooms in her family estate, there was even a guest house out back that would have served well, but Natasha had decided to put them in rooms just down the hall from her own and close to the library as well. This way if they wanted to go down during the night and study the book she wouldn't have to worry about the exterior doors getting left unlocked by accdent.

She had been nearing the top of the staircase in the entry room when the bell rang and the door flew open, Natasha leaning on the railing a foor above watching as the two discussed who would get to go first with Natasha. "Actually I thought it would be best if one of you watches while the other spars with me, the book will be there waiting for you after we are done for the day I assure you." She called out to them with a wave, the two women able to see then that Natasha had changed into a pair of black pants and blue tank top, looking ready for the gym.

"But first let me show you to your rooms, they are just up these stairs so come on up." Natasha said, beckoning to them with one hand to come up to where she was and once they had joined her she would lead them down the hall. Along the way she stopped a couple of times, pointing out where the bathroom was as well as a sitting room in case they wanted to spend some time watching tv, before coming to a stop before two rooms that were side by side. "Okay these two are yours, they are mostly the same so decide between the two of you who gets which. My bedroom is just down this hall at the end." She said, pointing to a door where the hall ended. "And if you need me for anything don't hesitate to ask. Now go ahead and get changed so we can go down to the gym."

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue May 12, 2015 9:07 pm

There was a visible spring in Irene's step as the girl ran up the stairs to meet Natasha, while Eka silently followed along. She was still up first to spar with the legendary woman, and her excitement became harder and harder to contain as the three women went on a brief tour of the house, ultimately stopping at Irene and Eka's guest accommodations. Being told that Natasha's room was just down the hall was especially humbling to Irene, who had expected her to place them somewhere more secluded from the rest of the manor. This woman was truly kind, and Irene couldn't stop herself from blushing fiercely as she bowed in thanks, her smile growing broad. “Thank you, Natasha,” she said, suppressing an urge to address the woman more formally. Natasha was treating her and Eka like familiar friends, so Irene wanted to be sure to return the favor. “I'll be sure to pay you a visit if I have any troubles in the night,” she said, daring to flirt with the woman without going too far as to make her feel uncomfortable. In the safety of her own mind, Irene couldn't help but wonder if Natasha would mind practicing some softcore bed wrestling with her, but she couldn't bring herself to ask. Her heart was already beating so quickly, and the two were already slated for hentai wrestling. With Natasha's famous skills in this match type, Irene had a feeling she would be deprived of strength by the time the day was finished.

By the looks of her, Natasha was already in her sparring clothes, so Irene raced into her room and opened one of her duffel bags to pull out the usual clothes that she wore for wrestling: a black sports bra and matching shorts, which were comfortable but dangerously loose-fitting for this match type. In her rush, Irene decided to render herself barefoot by neglecting to put on her boots, even though it left her sensitive feet open to attack. Once this was done, she and Eka went back out to address Natasha again. “Alright, we're ready when you are. R-ready to go?” she asked, stuttering as her nervous excitement reached a fever pitch.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu May 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Natasha was looking fine. Irene was a little fox in her black bra and loose-fitting shorts. Eka felt like she was rocking her black yoga pants and orange tank top. The Georgian girl found the time to slip on a sports bra underneath the tank top but downstairs she was going commando with the hope that her tights would not come off.

Eka was impressed with her room. Irene picked hers almost by default, rushing in. The Georgian girl picked an easier pace, sauntering in and out. Like Irene in the other room, her mind was racing as well. Only her thoughts were less sexy. Should I have bowed as well? Do I really belong here? Is this going to be a good idea? Eka loved roller coasters, the thrill of them. The trains clank clank clanked up the hill, and there was that moment right on the precipice, where you could still get off. The ravenhaired girl was ready to ride the roller coaster for as long as it went. At least she thought so.

The Georgian woman stood next to Irene proudly. Like her scientist friend she was ready to go. "Come on, let's have some fun." The stutter. Oh, the stutter. Irene couldn't be blamed, not really, and Eka found it a little funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:09 am

The french woman smiled when she heard Eka address her by her first name without any honorifics in front of it, she had never liked people calling her miss Loclear or mistress growing up as most of her family's butlers and maids had often did so she was pleased Eka had dropped them. Besides given the nature of the training they were going to be doing over the next week or two it would have been silly for them not to feel comfortable enough to be on a first name basis. "Please do. If either of you needs anything at night feel free to come and knock on my door, I won't mind helping you." Natasha giggled as she spoke, but not in a mocking way but in an amused manner, her broad smile and the wink she gave Eka proof of her intentions.

Once everyone was properly attired Natasha glanced up and down the two women as if she were appraising them, smiling in clear approval. "You two sure do dress to impress, those outfits will do just fine so lets head downstairs." Natasha said, speaking truthfully as she found both women to be quite alluring, Eka stunning in the sports bra and shorts while Irene's yoga pants and tank top gave Natasha a good idea of her lovely form.

Natasha led the two women downstairs and past the library where they would see the book they had originally come for was already out on a table for later. They passed a few more doors along the way and made a turn to the left heading further into the house before they reached the end of the hall, Natasha opening a set of double doors there to reveal a large room equal to the size of the library but instead of books there was a large area of padded mats and some gym equipment. "Welcome to my home within a home, I probably do most of my training here unless I want to use a full ring, that just wouldn't fit in here comfortably."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:50 am

Irene stopped in front of the library for a moment, glancing at the book she needed to write her biology report. No way she was going to dwell on that topic right now, though. Quickening her pace, Irene would briefly struggle to catch up with the women as her delay had allowed them to get a few steps ahead of her, and her short legs sure weren't helping. Her arms were wrapped tightly around her own torso, with the cool air of the mansion taking a toll on her barely covered body. Once she and Natasha were on the mats together, that lack of heat would surely vanish, but for now Irene was quite chilly.

Natasha's private gym was large and well-equipped. There was no wrestling ring, so any number of hentai techniques abusing the ring elements were out of the question, but Irene knew that wouldn't stop Natasha from playing her like an instrument if she got trapped in one of her holds. She was already trembling a little bit as she turned to her hostess. “So, uh...how do you want to start?” she asked nervously, blushing as she gazed into the taller woman's sapphire eyes.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next