by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Danika Gorski vs. River Styx - First Class

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Danika Gorski vs. River Styx - First Class - Page 5 Empty Re: Danika Gorski vs. River Styx - First Class

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:06 am

Styx shut her eyes tight as Danika tried to dig her nails into them like the simpering little cunt she was. Annoying, but irrelevant. Styx didn't need to see for what she was about to do, and as much as she would have loved to see the look on Danika's face, hearing would be enough.

The crowd booed and begged and called for mercy, and that only showed that they still didn't quite understand who they were dealing with. It was time to finish the lesson.

Styx finished the powerbomb and dropped Danika with tremendous force, throwing her weight and power into the move and bellowing as it went down, down, down into the bed of thumbtacks.

Back to top Go down

Danika Gorski vs. River Styx - First Class - Page 5 Empty Re: Danika Gorski vs. River Styx - First Class

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:12 am

Danika screamed louder than she ever had in her life upon the impact from that huge powerbomb onto the tacs!

Danika arced her back and tried to wriggle away to a surface free of the damned tacs but it was to no avail. Tears ran down her cheeks as she did her best to hold back from outright crying in the middle of the ring.

"D-damn you..." She stammered as she laid there, totally unable to fight back at all at this point. She was spent, and hurting unlike she ever had before. She sniffed a bit and let out a little bit of a pout. She had her limits, and her threshold to endure pain had long since been passed. Her debut match had turned into a nightmare.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:21 am

Styx stood back up after the impact and opened her eye, seeing the carnage to go along with the screams. It almost made her wish she had a phone so she could take a picture of this. Immortalize the moment. Maybe put it up on Facebook or something. Intereting little future thought.

She brought her boot up and stomped Danika in the chest, pressing her down into the thumbtacks for a cocky pin. The referee immediately dropped and started the count, wanting to end the match as soon as possible and save Danika from the suffering. Not that it mattered much, at this point. Styx had her fill.

1...!"

Styx licked her lips and spat in Danika's face, adding insult to extreme injury. "Just remember - you came to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:31 am

Danika lay on the mat, unable to move. She was wimpering as she lay on the mat, even getting spit on by Styx!

"2!"

Danika's head slumped off to the side... she couldn't even look at Styx. She was out-savaged in this matchup. She thought she could use finesse to win, and she was clearly mistaken.

"3!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:54 am

And another notch for Styx's win column. Felt good.

She lifted her boot off of Danika's chest and started to walk around her, reaching in her pocket as she strolled. "I know you're thinking about revenge. Don't blame you, after that. Let me give you a little friendly advice, bitch: stay out of the hardcore division. Go for the Entropy Title. Go for the hentai title. Find someone as shitty as you and fight the tag team champs. I don't give a shit. But the hardcore division is my territory. The belt belongs to me, and it's not for little pussies like you to even come near. So go ahead, go home and stew, get all pissed off. But if you come at me again, I will destroy you like I did today. Only, next time, I won't be so stop when the bell rings."

Styx pulled two quarters out of her pocket and dropped them right on Danika's face, before she turned away and started to leave the ring. "Class dismissed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5