by Person Today at 4:55 pm

» A Treat for the Pet
by Nelv Today at 11:40 am

» Ami "Supermodel" Takeuchi vs Ryo Kamiya
by Teenwrestler Today at 11:33 am

» Hearts of Darkness
by acuya Today at 8:30 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Berial, Gadot, Harrier, Kamoi, killcarrion, Lobo, Nelv, shanecawf, SleeperAgent94, valen311, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Back from the hospital

Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:55 am by Harrier

Hi folks,

sorry for my sudden absence, but I was rushed to the hospital at the start of the week. I am still a little weak at the knees so to say, but it will probably heal all up given some time.

So please have a little patience with me.^^

Comments: 3

Seeking new matches

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:14 am by GrandAkumaShogun

I've been absent from here for a good while so I want to get back into the swing of things. If you have any interest in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai get in touch.

Comments: 2

My apologies for the small hiatus

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:20 pm by Vcom7418

Apologies to all who have threads with me, but my midterms hit me hard. Thought I could balance stuff out while I revised...buuuut I failed. I will be back to posting either tomorrow or on Friday.

Good day, everyone Smile

Comments: 0

Riyu Kikuchi vs. Suzumi "The Tsunami" Ishikawa

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Riyu Kikuchi vs. Suzumi "The Tsunami" Ishikawa

Post by HighFly on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:27 pm

Suzumi heard the referee call for a rope break and let go of the hold. "Damn kid, you are tougher than you look." Suzumi said as she got to her feet.

She moved over towards Riyu looking to pull her up by the arm and grab her in a front headlock before falling back to the mat to DDT Riyu before she could recover!

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:33 pm

Not good. Not good at all. She was still foggy from the scissors hold, and if that wasn't bad enough, Suzumi was still coming after her, not allowing her even the slightest recovery time.

She scrambled, trying to push and punch at the bigger girls body, but it was for naught as she was dropped onto her head, left laying on the mat with her hands pressing on her head, groaning as she tried to make the throbbing go away, nearly knocked out by the impact of her head bouncing off the mat.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:11 pm

Suzumi saw Riyu in a daze, and she quickly jumped up looking to land on her witha standing splash, remaining on top for a pin attempt!

Suzumi was starting to get a bit tired.... she shook off a lot of rust but her speed wasn't back, nor would it be. Her endurance was coming, but not where she wanted it to be. She had a good run of offense but wasn't sure if this pin would put away Riyu... if she did in fact connect with the splash.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:11 pm

Riyu watched Suzumi leap up high, too out of it to move her entire body and roll out of the way. Almost out of instinct though, her legs, far less damaged than her head, raised and bent, leaving only her hard knees for Suzumi to land upon!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:56 pm

"Oomph!" Suzumi grunted as she landed on Riyu's knees. Suzumi felt a surge of pain as she wind was knocked out of her.

Riyu had a lot of fight left in her it seemed! As much as she could annoy Suzumi, she had become a gritty...if a little sneaky... wrestler that could hold her own in the ring!

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:43 am

The impact took a bit out of Riyu as well, her knee's digging into her small body after the splash.

Rolling to her front, Riyu pushed herself up to all fours and looked back at Suzumi, who was directly behind her, in perfect position for Riyu to kick her leg back, her boot smacking into the side of Suzumi's head.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:50 am

Suzumi was about to get up when a hard boot to the side of the head dazed her! Suzumi let lht a scream as she rolled over and held her head in her hands. She was seeing double, not good.

Riyu was fast and witty, an opening like this could lead to any number od things given Riyu's offense. Suzumi's head swan as she tried to collect herself. This aspect of wrestling wasca lot harder to get used to again....

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Riyu crawled away after that kick, reaching the corner ropes and pulling herself up to her feet, before she started climbing the turnbuckle. It was time to put Suzumi away and send her back to her retirement!

Leaping off the turnbuckle, Riyu spread her arms wide, risking it all with a flying splash, aiming to land on Suzumi's stomach!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:56 pm

Suzumi was laying on her back in pain, she was not in a good spot at all.... Riyu could crank out fast offense, the girl really did come into her own.

She opened her eyes and saw Riyu standing atop the turnbuckle. It didn't take a rocket scientistmto figure out what was coming. Riyu jumped into the air and came sailing down at Suzumi.... and Suzumi held her knees in the air. They were in just the right spot to meet Riyu'sown abdomen and chest!

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:38 pm

It was too late to stop, too late to turn or curl up, or land on her feet, Riyu landing chest first on Suzumi's knees, the impact hard enough that she actually bounced off of them, flipping onto her back and curling up, gasping for air, all of her breath completely knocked out of her body, feet kicking the mat in pain.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top