Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

321Shazam, acuya, Amber Fey, Cirno, CyanDimitrik, Daaharu, Edmund, JimmyRussler, LARIATO, noob, Old_Man_Tai, Person, RJD, SleeperAgent94, ThunderFox

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Marija Alknse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marija Alknse

Post by EnigmaDroid on Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:47 am

Name: Marija Alknse
Sex: Female
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Various different colors
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 131 lbs
Nationality: Latvian
Alignment: Face
Entrance music: N/A

Marija's typical attire sans crown and wings:

In a bikini after some time in the sun:

Some rather naughty attire, perhaps for hentai matches:

Endurance: ***
Speed: ***
Technique: *****

Strategy: She will try to knock her opponent out as quickly as possible, or at least incapacitate them before going in for a pin.

Preferred Match: Standard Matches

Backstory: As a young girl born into a relatively poor family of farmers, Marija found herself having to often pull her weight in the family. When she went to school, she quickly found herself enjoying athletics and sports, wrestling in particular suiting her. She joined her school’s wrestling team, finding herself to be one of the better wrestlers there. From there, she joined a local wrestling promotion, again finding herself to be one of the better wrestlers. However, she felt that her skills needed to be improved, and that she would find better wrestlers in other places besides Latvia.

As luck would have it, her family slowly began to earn more and more money, and before long, they were easily able to amass enough money to afford her a trip to Japan, where she could go and join the AFW, one of the better promotions out there, or so she’d heard. While in Japan, she hopes to make a name for herself, as well as hopefully help finance her family back in Latvia.

Personality: Marija is a hard working individual, who believes that everything good in life requires determination and the will to see it through. This is reflected in her wrestling, where she often pushes herself to her limit if possible. She's also very kind and humble, not particularly one to gloat or brag, and generally willing to give anyone a try.

- Latvia
- Hard Workers
- Wrestling
- Her family

- Snobs
- Those who look down on the poor
- Lazy people

None so far

*Insert obligatory character sig here*

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum