Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

HighFly, Kelsea, Teenwrestler, tehbohemian

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

L.A. Duet

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: L.A. Duet

Post by snappleR on Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:46 am

"I did notice. Ever been? Don't tell the Colonel, but I think they do his fried chicken better over here than back home. And I didn't know that about Japanese Christmas, but I'm pretty sure they've got the right idea; fried foods are the best. I should show you this tempura place a friend of mine and I found a while back. Food of the gods."

Amy was a little disappointed that Drake dead ended so quickly, but she was not disheartened. Her quest for authentic Mexican cuisine in Japan continued. But her disappointment melted away with Drake's offer. She craned her neck and fanned herself with a hand. "My word. First flowers, now burgers? You really know how to sweep a girl off her feet." Then she stopped and grinned. Did she want anything other than Mexican now that the thought was stuck in her mind? "Thanks, Drake. That's actually really sweet, and I appreciate it. I'm not feeling anything right now, so rain check?" Amy thought a bit. "Like, maybe when you come back to visit me again in a couple of days, you could bring me a thing of yogurt."

snappleR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:38 am

"Have I ever been to KFC?," asks Drake with that same skeptical look cast on her. "I'm not an alien or anything. Of course I have! But not since coming here. I sort've thought it'd be weird." His head tilts, a few stray wisps of those obsidian bangs trailing further over his right eye. "It's better? Blasphemy. That's all the reason I need to beat ya senseless in the ring. For the Colonel."

He turns in a decidedly dramatic manner.

"We go way back."

He turns to her again with a goofy smile. "Raincheck. Yogurt. And if I'm not mistaken, you have a thing for the pudding-alternative. Favorite food, maybe?" The smile spreads. "Aaand it sounds like you wanna see me again. Even before we square off. I'm flattered. And I'm glad I came to see ya. This has been... nice."

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:56 am

Amy could do drama. She narrowed her eyes, and her voice fell to a regretful growl. "I'm sorry our friendship had to end like this, but it doesn't sound like we're ever going to see eye to eye. The Colonel killed my father in cold, deep-fried, battered blood, and I'm not going to let an ally of his get away unpunished." Then, once Drake was back to his goofy self, she reverted too, matching his expression and normalizing her voice. "I'm a pretty big fan of the froyo, you got me. And yeah, totally, this was fun. Thanks for stopping by." She gestured wildly behind her. "And thanks for the flowers! And shit, thanks for the wrestling tips, they were super helpful. Text me before you come back, yeah?"

snappleR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:04 am

"Or! I might come back just to see how you look when you're all frumpy," Drake teases. He glances past her to the flowers, then again to her face with a smile. "You've got a nice smile. It's my pleasure to bring it out." He reaches down to her to tap a knuckle gently under her chin.

"A couple days, then. Get well soon, okay?"

He steps back, and unless interrupted, takes his leave of the room.

What an unexpected way to spend the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:26 am

"Psh, please, I'm pure sex all the time." But her hands pulled lightly at her ponytail. She'd have to get Nathan to bring her some of her clothes.

Domino's tap to her chin set off another smile. After all of his sweet talk, how could it not? "Thanks, Skip. See you around."

She watched Drake leave before falling back against her pillows. After a moment, she groaned and pulled herself back upright. "I've got an email to write."

snappleR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum