by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Grizzly Brown VS Sally, the Artificial Girl

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Grizzly Brown VS Sally, the Artificial Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Grizzly Brown VS Sally, the Artificial Girl

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:17 am

"Relax, ursa, it's just piece of metal I added to protect my sensitive areas. Don't they have body armor where you come from?" Sally asked, although she conveniently left out the fact that she wasn't just wearing the plates: they were anchored to the rest of her body. Though that didn't mean they couldn't be removed by force. "You'll have to tear it off if you want access to this pot of honey," she said with a finger pointing suggestively down.

Before Brown had any such chance, however, Sally went on the attack, grabbing both of the woman's shoulders and attempting to drive a knee into her stomach. If she could knock the wind out of her opponent and make her bend over, they would both be in the perfect position for a suplex, although the task of lifting the massive woman in order to do so might be easier said than done.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Grizzly Brown VS Sally, the Artificial Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Grizzly Brown VS Sally, the Artificial Girl

Post by TekRobo Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:33 pm

"Oh, yeah, that makes sense." Grizzly said, folding her arms and raising her eyebrow. "Ya'll just have a piece metal on yer butt. That's normal." She was starting to have suspicions about this girl. Why wouldn't she tell her what was up with her!? Why did she have metal plating... on her butt? And nowhere else--or did she--"Do you got any other 'pieces of metal' you've added to 'protect your sensitive areas'?" She asked, raising her hands doing air quotes. She was pretty darn unamused for far--but before she say anything else, the distracted bear girl was underassault by the android once again!

Grizzly raised her arms to block a punch, but left her belly exposed when Sally drove a knee into her tummy! The large woman grunted and bent forward slightly, letting out a wheezy breath of air--perfect for a suplex--but the bear woman swung wildly with her right arm, trying to knock her foe off of their feet!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:55 am

"Well, people usually wear bikinis when they fight in competitions like this," Sally explained as she wrapped an arm around Grizzly's head to set her up for the suplex, "so I put metal plates on my body in the shape of a bikini. You know, two cups to protect my breasts, and pieces of metal on the front and back of my waistline where a normal person's bottoms would be?"

Sally was fortunate that the Grizzly woman hadn't noticed how unusual her choice of garments was, but then, she was busy fighting in a pretty high-stakes match. On that note, the grizzly momma swung a right hook that hit Sally in the side, causing her to release something like a cross between a groan and a cough as she doubled over in pain. That left the both of them vulnerable, and although one of Sally's arms was still hooked around Brown's neck, she couldn't follow up on her suplex until the pain in her side went away, leaving Grizzly the time she needed for a counterattack.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:47 am

"You're wearin' armor to a wrasslin' match?" Grizzly grunted, caught in the android's headlock! She put her hands on Sally's hips, trying to lift the girl bodily off her legs and into the air... but, considering the headlock the android was still putting her in, was unable to capitalize on the situation. She tottered around, panting as she lifted Sally up, up, until her hips were roughly level with her head, stumbling towards the ropes. "I ain't never heard of anyone usin' metal bikinis before!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:38 am

“Well, I needed something to cover my more intimate parts, in case you were thinking of working them over with hentai moves, and metal is a lot stronger than cloth. Wha...hey!” Sally whined as miss Brown lifted her up by the waist, albeit with some difficulty. As the girl was hoisted higher and higher, the fact that Sally had refused to release the bear woman's head meant that she was turned on her side as her stronger foe forced herself back into an upright position. Now, with her body turned horizontally and Grizzly firmly gripping her waist, the girl was effectively in an over the shoulder position as she was carried against her will toward the ring ropes. Whether Brown had intended that or not, she wasn't sure, but the android was finally forced to release her foe's head as she grabbed her waist instead, to support herself. Otherwise, all of her body weight would be on the bear woman's shoulder, which was surprisingly painful.

“How the...?” Sally stuttered as she kicked her legs in a most likely futile effort to throw the bear woman off balance. She hadn't finished her sentence, but the fact was she was astounded that anyone could be this strong. The metal android wasn't light and it was impressive that anyone could keep hoisting her like this, although Brown did seem to be getting slightly tired.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:52 pm

"Ah, so you're... huff... afraid of hentai moves, huh?" Grizzly said with a grin, although she was struggling a bit under the metal girl. If this was just the start of the match, Grizzly could have lifted her up easy peasy, but tossing Sally around was wearing her out--this heavy, heavy girl was forcing Grizzly to think about the match more tactically, if she didn't want to exhaust herself in the beginning.

Grizzly considered trying to make something happen with the ropes, but... honestly, Brown wasn't well versed in what could even be done with ropes--she preferred to just use her body! She also was starting to feel the strain of lugging Sally around, so she decided to just drop the girl onto the ground, taking a step back and rubbing her shoulder. "But y'all are heavy, ain't ya..."
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:40 am

“Oh, I'm hardly afraid of a little intimacy,” Sally whispered softly, demonstrating her point by wiggling her hips in miss Brown's grasp as she turned her head to the side, hoping to rub it against some part of her opponent's frame, nuzzling her like an overexcited pet. “It's just that, you know, we're competing, so if you're gonna try working me into a frenzy, I shouldn't make it easy for you.”

Sally's eyes widened in surprise as Grizzly Brown lowered her back to the ground without trying anything. She seized the opportunity, grabbing the woman's head and hair with both hands to try leading her the rest of the way to the ring ropes. “Aw, what's wrong, getting tired?” Sally teased as she attempted to drape her opponent's torso over the middle ring rope. For the humiliation factor, Sally planned to pin this cub to the rope by sitting down on her back, crossing her legs and relaxing on top of her. It wasn't a very practical attack, however, and it wouldn't be hard for the ursine woman to break out of it as soon as she regained her strength.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:10 am

"Ooh, some girl's excited!" Grizzly had giggled, in response to Gwyndolin's words while she was still up on her shoulder--it was nice to see a girl who welcomed getting crushed! Well, Grizzly supposed she hadn't explicitly said she was gunna love gettin' crushed by Grizzly, but that was what was going to happen, so it was practically the same thing, right?

She had thought she had let Sally down more roughly than that, but apparently her foe was undaunted by Grizzly's intimidatingly large form--the android grabbed her by head and hair, dragging her over towards the rope and shoving her between the ropes, grunting as she felt the heavy, heavy android take a seat on her back. "N-nngh, not as much as you'd like to think..." Grizzly grunted, glaring up at Sally, before slipping her arm out from between the ring and and putting her arm against Sally's side, attempting to simply shove Sally off with her brute strength! She was tired of carrying Sally around, and didn't appreciate the girl makin' her hoist that weight up again...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:46 am

“H...hey!” Sally objected as her buxom foe shoved her unceremoniously off of her. The little android landed in a heap on her back, though a tantalizing view of the bear woman's backside still gave the girl a reason to smile.

“Darn it, I was enjoying that,”
the android whined, missing her warm throne. The girl sat up and tried to scoot her butt backwards to escape the bear woman's impending wrath, but she was a little disoriented from being tossed around like a ragdoll. She couldn't seem to pick herself back up, which turned her into easy pickings for miss Brown.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:41 am

"Now you're gunna get it!" Grizzly said, extracting herself from the between the ropes and turning to glare down at the scooting android on the ground. She wasn't going to lift her up again--maybe after she had rested for a few minutes. Instead, she'd take a position on top of the android! The big, powerful bear woman pounced on top of the android while her maneuverability was compromised on the floor, going for a grapevine pin, trying to slide her legs under Sally's and spread 'em apart. Her hands sought out Sally's wrists, looking to pin her to the floor... while she slid her torso forward, trying to plant her voluptuous breasts right onto her face!

"Hah! How you likin' a taste of these puppies, sugar~?" She asked, grinning wickedly, finally feeling like she had the advantage!--unless this weird girl didn't need to breathe or something. That'd be just awful.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next