Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

M.J.Caboose14, Teenwrestler, TheEditor1023

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Crystal ~the Barbarian Queen~ Boyz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crystal ~the Barbarian Queen~ Boyz

Post by MixedwrestlerZero on Wed May 13, 2009 7:55 pm

((this is the last chara I'm making for along time... and I know its not finished, and I'll be working on this chara and the other 2 for a while))

Name: Crystal ~the Barbarian Queen~ Boyz
Height: 6'8ft
Weight: 230pounds
Nationality: USA
family: Big sister Amy and baby bro Terry
Entrance Music:

Favoured Moves: smothers, rapeing, slams, and any move that gets oppent to cry and beg for mercy

Finishing Moves: A brick wall: she forces her oppent into a corner and starts pounding away at here face and body with punchs...

Strength of the Barbarian Queen: she picks him or her in a torch er rack and walks around dropping to one knee bending here body, and her dropping to one knee puts more power to the bending

Barbarian Queen Power: she picks up her opponent in a power slam, but when she goses to slam them she drops to one knee and slams there spin hard on her knee.

hentai finishers: Strength of the Barbarian Queen Slam:she picks him or her in a torch er rack and walks around dropping to one knee bending here body, and her dropping to one knee puts more power to the bending but with her hand rubbing her opponent cock or pussy after a few mins, if her opponent hasn't given up she slams them down hard on there stomach and slams her foot down on there ass grinding her heel into there butt hole... if its a male at the end of this. when they get slammed there cock would hit the mat and then grind painfully ageist the mat by her foot grinding ageist here asshole

Barbarian Queen Power Brake: she picks up her opponent in a power slam, holding them up on her shoulders with here cock or pussy close to her mouth and starts to suck them.....she walks around the ring a little trying to get them to cum, after about 5mins or so if they don't cum or if they did, she bites down hard and finish the slam off by dropping to one knee and slams there spin hard on her knee.

being Stronger then her older sister Amy. and loves using her baby bro Terry as her little teddy bear
makeing people cry

any man that dosen't like muscles on a woman

Wrestling Clothes: see pic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top