by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 6 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Daisuke smiled when she saw Xerxan and saw what he was wearing. She gave him an obvious playful flirt before asking him how everything went before they headed inside. The security staff at the door asked Xerxan for ID, though none was asked of Sion nor Daisuke since everyone knows who they are. The odd time they do get carded but it’s usually just a formality when that happens and they don’t got a problem with it. Though they aren’t sure what he all has on him so just to avoid any problems Daisuke tells the person that he is with them, a guest from out of town so he might not have something that the security staff is used to seeing. That seems to be able to let Xerxan to continue on with them, but if he did have something to show Daisuke would still say the same thing if it appeared to be foreign knowledge to the person, but if he was doing work for Vel and traveling she wouldn’t be surprised if something was made up for him.

Lina wonders what Veronica is plotting but does not question it. She says she’ll try not to when she is asked not to go there. She jumps a tiny bit at the butt pinch before pulling her in, giving her a long and somewhat dirty yet passionate kiss, tossing in a butt cupping. When she pulls out she tells Veronica “Just be careful hun, love ya.” She lets go of Veronica’s hand, letting her take off.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:59 am

He would show his ID that was made when he registered to become a shipping pilot which shows he is old enough to drink at the club even though the security guards presence is making him nervous as the ID is thoroughly checked due to too many teens managing to aquire or make IDs that got them inside the club. When he is cleared and allowed inside the sudden sounds of the music and lights startle him as he really never been inside a club like this due to how reclusive he is. He would look around possibly seeing some of his former classmates from the piloting courses around the club.

Veronica breaks away from the kiss saying " I better get going my love otherwise I will be too tempted to drag you in to the restroom and forget about my flight." She will mischieviously say "fix your shirt" as she motions that she opened your top and swiped your bra and pocked it as she kisses you one last time then hurries off with you till they get to the nice looking shuttle that even surprised Veronica a moment before hugs you good bye slipping a ID code to so they could easily use the GEM system to tease each other till they get together again. When she finally boards the ship smoothly takes off with Veronica waving from a window as they return to where she works.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:02 pm

When they get inside, Daisuke sees him looking around and tells him to take a look around if he wants. She finds somewhere for them to sit if he wanted to, though Daisuke was about to head in that direction. She would tell him to behave, which her husband would tell her jokingly “You’re one to talk.” She smirks and lightly drags him in that direction.

Lina gasps when she notices and gives chase. “No fair! I didn’t take anything of yours!” She found it a bit unfair that Veronica took an undergarment of hers without leaving one of hers behind, or letting Lina be just as sneaky, even though she wasn’t one to do that, at least not yet. Still she let Veronica take it but tells her to bring it back next time. After waving at Veronica as she talks off she wonders what to do the rest of the day.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:03 am

Valas would walk with them till sees where they will siting then say "don't worry I will try to cause problems" as he walks around a bit feeling quite a few of the other patrons of the club watching him with curious while others noting it for later as a possible gossip source. He would return to the table nervous as he wonders if he accidently caused something while he was looking around the club. If Daisuke and Sion were at the table he would offer to stay there to watch the stuff at the table being he was worried someone would ask him to dance even though he had no clue how to dance except as a boxer.

As Veronia is flying off she smirks remembering how she rearranged Lina's dresser completely destroying any sense of order she had while leaving her a set of bras like her own as a surprise. When she arrives back at the station she checks her galactic electronic Mail box on her terminal in her room if Lina found her surprise and prepares the reply email that says "I hope you like the new bra set I left you inside your dresser."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:29 pm

After talking with Sion and Daisuke for a little bit, which they came to sit down for a litle bit, they went back to check things and dance a bit too if the mood struck. A short time after they left another female skunk came up to him, it was one he's seen before, the head of the royal medical team. She casually approaches him, asking him what brings him to a place like this, not thinking he was the type of guy that went out much. She appeared to be in a good mood, wanting a chance to talk to him outside of work, curious to learn more about him.

While she attempted to get some conversation going, another girl was plotting her move. She'd come in at least five minutes after the two started talking. Ferana approaches them, knowing full well that they aren't on a date and gets a little bit flirty with Xerxan. The skunk female knows Ferana's habits, knowing while she means well sometimes she can be a bit horny for her own good and tries to shoo her away. It eventually works, but a couple of times Xerxan could see (if he looked in that direction) Ferana trying to get his attention to join her. If her attempts to get him away from the skunk fail she'll try approaching him again but this time physically sit down beside him, while the other was across from him. The skunk sighed as usually when Ferana flirts with someone she usually wins them. Other than having 'special moments' with her sister Chelsea, Ferana can't keep someone as a partner, not that she's seriously tried, but truth be told she is looking for someone but right now in just play mode. The skunk was hoping to talk with Xerxan long enough to work up some confidence to formally ask him out, though it seems like she wasn't about to get the chance.

Ferana comes on a bit stronger with her flirting, while the skunk nurse girl is feeling mixed emotions. The look on her face would tell Xerxan pretty clearly that she was wanting to ask him out but now feels like she can't now cause of Ferana doing her thing. Ferana sees this and wonders what Xerxan might do. She sees the look on the skunk's face and asks her if she was about to ask him out. The skunk nuse says she was trying to get to that point, just wanted to talk casually with him and maybe work her way up to that point. Ferana grins and tells her that if that's what she was hoping for she should have said something sooner.

Another girl, that is elven like, passes by and tells them without even looking to let him decide for himself. She continued to walk on and eventually disappeared from sight. She watched on from a distance but kept herself mostly hidden. She was curious on how this would turn out. She too looked a bit interested in him, but saw that two others were with him and one was almost ready to get emotional she decided to wait to see how it played out before making a move.

Lina was shocked with what she found though did notice the addition. She didn't know what to think but guessed that it seems a bit even if they both have something of the other's for the time being. Still, the mess looks like something she doesn't look forward to having to clean up and will let Veronica know about it, but wonders if Veronica is plotting anything kinky with the bra while she's away. Lina just had a couple of thoughts enter her mind on what she might do with Veronica's.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:43 pm

Xerxan would say " I was told I needed a slight change of pace from the constant traveling between ports making pick ups and drops offs, but this isn't my type of place." When Ferana approaches to flirt she will hear him say to the nurse " I normally prefer to go to gyms to work out to relax and keep myself sharp incase I run into trouble. Xerxan wouldn't be picking up on the flirting due to it rarely ever happened to him while saying " I grew up in a underground city then left when I was nearly an adult," but he doesn't mention the gladiatorial like games his mother made him participate even though Ferana may pick up on the fact that didn't mention pretty much being a slave fighter. If the nurse asks how he met Diasuke he will say " that I met her at a boxing gym I was working at on earth which the name Ferana may of heard of from her sister and visited when Xerxan wasn't working. When the pair begin to start to argue he would look like he would try to escape knowing full well how vicious women can get when they are rivals for something they want. When the elven woman walked by and said to let him choose for himself before leaving to watch the events unfold. If both women calm down he would try to keep things civil with casual conversation without fist flying even though he is sure he could block anything thrown or get hit himself by the hits.

What Lina didn't know was while Veronica was staying with her the space station was becoming completely upgraded to house families of the crew and improved entertainment areas as a present from the commanding officer to his work crew. Most upgrades were creations of the crew which after test results were satisfactory they. Veronica would be spending the time on the station setting up her own apartment which was a lot larger than she expected. Hidden in Veronica's gift was a hidden techno magic rune that would allow Lina to teleport to the new receiving center for visitors. The rune is inactive till Veronica turns it on which wont happen for at least three weeks.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:08 am

Ferana liked what she heard about him working out and her eyes sparkled a bit, or something like that. she commented that he looked good for someone who liked that sort of thing and lightly began to feel him over. Anya didn't like where this was going as Ferana was continuing to advance herself on him. Before she could suggest they go away somewhere was when Amber said her thing as she passed by.

Fenara felt go with having him decide what he wanted but grew a bit impatient and looked like she might leave, for now. She did give Anya a look that she'll be back and pats Xerxan on the thigh lightly, just barely missing his crotch but she give him a grin and tells him she won't be hard to find if he's interested. Anya let out a small sigh shortly after Fenara left.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:15 pm

When Ferana would start to try to feel him over his own hand would be trying to bat her own hand away, but she would of got enough feel to realize he wasn't a causal young drow who worked out. She would realize he could of been a participant in fighting leagues at mid to professional level, but there was no way to tell his fighting style unless she had a sparring session with him. When Ferana decides to head off in search of new prey to have fun with before trying her luck again later will cause Xerxan to relax more in the booth. He will ask Anya do you mind if I invite the young woman who gave the suggestion to let me decide what I wanted without being pushed so hard in one direction. If she is ok with the idea he would get up walk over and invite Amber over to join them to talk about how things are going so they could get to know each other. If not he will stay and talk with Anya knowing Fenara will be returning to try her luck again when she is ready to make another pass.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Anya would tell him that she’s ok with it, but the thought of him wanting to see someone else made her feel slightly rejected.  When he went to find Amber Anya sighed and felt like leaving but she stayed where she was.  She tried to hide how she was feeling but kept it to herself as she would feel bad if she said something negative about what he preferred.

Last edited by Maxy on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 am

He would get up and look around spotting Ferana working her charms on a someone else she found interesting which he will try to blend in to sneak back to the booth to try and avoid being pulled into her very unusual dance. If he was able to get back to the table Anya may be able tell he is blushing even though it doesn't show too well on his face and he will say " I seen our other visitor on the dance floor and I retreated back here because I don't know how to dance" as he looks at Anya ashamed as he did know that dancing is such a common pastime on many worlds. If Ferana did spot him he would still try to flee back to the booth to avoid being pulled onto the dance floor. If she did manage to pull him onto the dance floor his inexperience at dancing quickly shows with him accidently stepping on her feet taping nearby dancers ankles to bug the other dancers which he never intended to do except it happened.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next