by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:39 am

After things with Xerxan were taken care of Carl would do what he had scheduled to do today while Vel stayed home with the young one.

Lina was getting pushed closer to the point where she wanted to take Veronica right there and then. If they did great, if not she would be disappointed but would get over it fast cause they were their to clean up. Regardless of how long they were in there for she would step out, giving her a small kiss before grabbing a towel and telling her "A girl could get use to this, but try not to make a habit of tricking me."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:39 am

Xerxan will thank Carl when they arrive at the starport and say " I will hurry back this shouldn't take too long it is just a very long trip to make the pick up and delivery which I was only required to keep it from Vel being it is for her and Valerie" as he shows him Vel's name as who to bring the shipment to from her adoptive family. He would then ask him to keep it a secret that it shouldn't take long.

Veronica would try to keep Lina on the edge for a few mins then rub her clit to finally push her over the edge ready to support her incase the pleasure overwhelms her like it always happened when her roommates got playful after a long marathon work session. Whether or not if she went limp she would hold and kiss Lina gently while washing her so once her strength returns she could walk out. Veronica will smirk when she mentions the trick saying " who knows when I will strike again, but I will be expecting payback when I return" as she finishes washing up herself. When she steps out to towel off herself as her wristband communicator flashes that her ride will here in a half an hour.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:51 am

Carl doesn't know what it is exactly but he doesn't question it. He wishes him luck and let's him do his thing.

When Lina notices Veronica is taking off soon she looks a little sad. She knows that later that night when she goes to sleep she will feel lonely, but for right now she wonders what to do before Veronica is to take off.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:14 am

Xerxan will nod then head over to the ship then contact the Space traffic control and get clearance to take off then heads off to pick up the cargo which probably took a couple days trip each way. When he arrives he signs and inspects the cargo then heads back sending a message to Vel that he has the present her mother mentioned was going to be delivered to her for the baby and her.

Veronica asks " Isn't there a nice resterant near the starport that is popular because the food is good with wonderful entertainment catch a meal at before I catch my ride back to my job?"
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Veldaris was a bit surprised with the news that she received from him, but she wasn't against it. The only thing she tells him is to be careful coming back. The first time he was due for a refueling someone would give him message to contact the Queen immediately. Regardless of where he was it was pretty much implied it was meant Daisuke.

When and if he made contact with her as requested Daisuke would tell him that when he is due back she and Sion were going to a nightclub of some kind that night, but because of how hard he has worked lately she wants him to accompany them. She'll leave it up to him to decide if they attend one of their current planet or to hit up one of the clubs on Earth, which being the royal couple they have very fast access to that planet since they were born there (though sometimes they do take actual space travels there). She does not mention it but part of her intent is to see if they can find someone nice for him to meet, but at the very least have a nice night out and try something new.

With the amount of time Veronica said she had Lina wasn't sure they'd have time to get there and eat but Lina went along with the suggestion and went with her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:57 am

He would reply " will do" as the trip has been really easy when he is suddenly pulled out of hyperspace by a patrol ship which was lurking to grab smugglers who been using this route. The inspection takes a bit of time, but he is waved off after the inspection didn't turn up anything illegal even though this ship matched that one merchants description. That particular merchant was upset because Xerxan effortlessly defeated his goon squad then knocked him out with a single strike so he started spreading rumors that Xerxan was a major smuggler hoping he could get a patrol squad to arrest him just to hurt his reputation. Xerxan would fly to the edge of interdiction field that the captain told him to fly to and returns to hyperspace to arrive without anymore problems. He would Contact Vel describing the smuggler trap and the inspection which he passed along with when she would be ready for him to make the delivery as the container would continue to levitate for at least a week longer if she wasn't ready to receive it.
He would then contact Daisuke trying to be as formal as possible to ask what kind of shipment she would like picked up or taken to. He would be surprised when she mentions going to a club with Sion and is surprised being he really never went to clubs due to the main fact someone would try to get him on the dance floor and he didn't know how to dance. He would say "lets stay on planet" but keeps to himself about the surprised inspection he was subjected to as he wasn't sure what it was about himself.

When they arrived at the diner like resterant with a few earth classics by Bach playing as Veronica whispers to Lina showing her a holo map showing them right next to her depature pad " they recommended this place when I arrived here for a good fast meal before leaving. She then checks out the menu and ask Lina what she recommends then orders some juice she notices that were made on her station for her and Lina.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:15 am

When Veldaris was contacted she just stat down after doing a number of parent related things so she didn't sound too thrilled with Xerxan's timing when she first answered, but she didn't fault him and mentioned she was just dealing with stuff and it was just the timing and not to take it the wrong way. She doesn't know what he was shipping, nor did she ask about it, though when he wanted to know when she would be around she was a bit unsure of what he was talking about but said just to come by whenever.

Lina mentioned that as they were waiting for the food the half hour time Veronica mentioned she had was pretty much up. She hoped that wouldn't put an end to things today early, especially right now as they haven't eaten yet.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:33 am

When Xerxan is done talking with Daiosuke about the club he makes the last jump that takes him right outside the planet which he signals the STC and gets clearance to land. After landing and doing to final checks on ship systems he contacts Vel being he arrived on planet and could bring her package to her right now unless she was too busy to receive it. Then he will contact Daisuke to say he just landed and probably only has the last delievery to handle then he was free to go to the club even though it is evident that going there is really making him nervous. If Vel says it is ok to bring the package over he will deliever it to her home which when she signs and opens it to find a bunch of outfits for the baby along with a few soft animal dolls with finally a few matching dresses so she could match her daughter when they went out. There was a message from her adopted mother saying " please send us a picture of your little family so I could add it to the family picture gallery and I hope you enjoy the outfits your sisters enjoyed making them and the toys."

The Pilot sends Veronica a message saying " I am sorry I miss read the time because there were a few times I was really late getting my passengers back and over reacted go enjoy your meal" he would send her the time he got from the navicomputer that would leave plenty of wiggle room for her to enjoy the meal before they needed to leave.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:53 pm

Veldaris was taking a moment to herself when she got Xerxan’s message. She mentions it’s alright to swing by and when she finds out who it is from she looks a bit surprised, but does appreciate the gesture. She tells Xerxan it might be a bit before she’ll send a return message, but thanks him for bringing this.

Daisuke was in no rush when she got his message earlier. There was still a fair amount of time before they were due to head out so Xerxan could stay at Veldaris’ for a while if he wanted to.

After the girls finished eating and doing their lunch hangout Lina looked a little bit sad seconds after the left the building. She knew things would be alright but the thought of being recently engaged and her fiancée now being moments away from returning to another galaxy leaving her alone looked like it was about to hit her hard. She tries not to cry but knows there is a good chance of her feeling lonely later that night. Just as they got to the meet up point for Veronica’s ride Lina stopped moving and if Veronica kept on going Veronica would feel a slight tug on her arm, as they were holding hands. Lina knew she had to let Veronica go and that she would be back, but she still didn’t want to let her go.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:00 am

When Vel sends the message she is ready he will deliver the package allowing her to see the different outfits and the cute animal dolls for the baby. After she signs he returns to the ship and changes into a set of cloths he picked out earlier so he could meet up with Daisuke at the club. He would arrive there on foot about the same time they would get there his own fear of embarrassing himself clear on his face.

Veronica will stop and pull Lina into a hug saying " don't worry my love it will be alright and our next visit will be a special surprise that I cant wait to spring on you, but you will have to let me go so I can return to work otherwise I may not be able to see you in in three weeks" which she knows how the stations changes will be a major surprise for her. She will finish with " you will have to promise me that you will stay away from the station till I come back to pick you up otherwise you may spoil the surprise" as she gives her a loving kiss and a playful pinch on the but.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next