Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Harrier, killcarrion, LARIATO, Lotuswarrior, LunarWolf, Miss_Blackbelt88, Person, Witchcraft-01

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Looking for Debut

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:11 pm by Witchcraft-01

Hi All,

Now that my chara has been approved, I am looking for a debut for her, her name is Cristina and you can find her here (http://www.afwrpg.com/t17406-cristina-angel#477675)

I am thinking about possibly having a promo where Cristina introduces herself and someone decides to crash it and get mouthy, which then leads onto a hardcore match the next day or something.

Would anyone be up for that?

Comments: 1

Avalanche plans?

Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:28 am by HighFly

Hey hey, I was thinking of making Avalanche plans for Alaina and was wondering if anyone wanted to set something in the worms to really build up to a PPV match at Avalanche?

If interested shoot me a PM! Very Happy

Comments: 4

Back from the hospital

Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:55 pm by Harrier

Hi folks,

sorry for my sudden absence, but I was rushed to the hospital at the start of the week. I am still a little weak at the knees so to say, but it will probably heal all up given some time.

So please have a little patience with me.^^

Comments: 3

Peace Across (More) Worlds

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by kiranar on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:52 pm

Xerxan would be arriving back to the space port with more of the party supplies being offloaded sending the signal to Vel to coordinate her ground crew pick up and bring the stuff to where Daisuke was having it stored along with several refrigerated crates. The crates contained samples of foods and drinks from many off-world companies that were hoping the King and Queen will allow them to set up a branch of the shops on planet. Soon as the stuff was unloaded he took off figuring he will have a two days to rest unless a surprise pickup became scheduled figuring unless it was an emergency Veldaris wouldn't send him. He wasn't taking any nonbusiness messages as he would be filtering through offers from other systems passing them to Vel's office anything personal was being given a autoreply back " I will be back on planet soon if you need to talk." He made several trips to Veronica's station for multiple shipments of their more unique cultivated fruits and veggies that were mostly from successful crossbreeding that ended up very tasty, healthy, and popular even with children. He did send a message out to Daisuke before he took off that gave the information she would need like his height, weight, fighting style he described more as a striker type with the date he should be finished which was two days before the festival.
kiranar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:51 am

Before he could even compete though, Xerxan still had to pass a medical test.  While under normal circumstances it wouldn't be necessary, Dai wanted Anya to check him out, just in case if there was an off chance he couldn't compete.  He knew his fight style was different than hers, and while she did not mind facing him it was one of those if she could avoid it all together she wouldn't object.  She had a feeling though he would come back clean.  She wondered if Anya would tell him who he would be facing as she knew.

Maxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:16 am

While he was flying back to the planet with the cargo the AI said he had a message about being selected to participate and needed a physical done he would reply back he would be happy to participate and he prefers not knowing his opponent till event day when he was close. Also when he was close he would send a message to Anya to see if she has any openings for the physical. If she has an opening he will head that way once the cargo was set up to be brought to the warehouses till the event, and when she does the check up she will get warning sign pop on that apparently he sampled few food that would make it seem like he was doing drugs, but had just enough to trigger a pop positive alert.
kiranar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:39 pm

When it came time to check him out, Anya did what needed to be done. From what she could while preforming her examination see there wasn’t going to be an issue, though time was still needed to make an official word on it. At one point she stopped and asked him with a slight concerned tone “Do you know who you’re facing? I happen to know if you don't and would like to.”

Maxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:26 am

He was calm as she did the exam which he took it as a normal routine medical exam not figuring there was anything wrong with him. Once she game him the all clear he was just worried incase some of the samples he tried would show up wrong. When she asked if he knew or wanted to know his opponent he will say " I am fine without the knowledge of who my opponent is because they probably will have just as much info about me that I have about them." He will finish with " If you do know who they are just tell them lets put on a good show without worrying about any dirty tactics when it is our turn to enter the ring."
kiranar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top