by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 16 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:56 am

While she didn't do it all the time, sometimes she would stay until the credits ended.  Doesn't always happen but sometimes movies toss extra things in the credits or shortly after.  Nothing like that this time but that was alright, which as they left she mentioned to him that fact.  As they left the theater to go get some ice cream she tried to hide a slight look of disappointment.  Things were going fine so far, was having a good time.  But she was feeling that things will be ending for the night soon, which she didn't want the night to end.

Daisuke attempted to get a hold of him as they left, asking how the movie was and if 'anything happened,' which she then expands on that by saying 'were any moves made?  Just wondering is all.'  She was curious on how the night was going, and last check things appeared to be going smoothly.  "Hm?" Anya notices Dai's message when Xerxan checks and grins a little bit "Well that depends if you count the accidental feel I cupped...which I must admit it felt impressive."  She added a slight sultry tone to the part she said of liking what she felt down there.  Anya hoped he got the message that she was trying to send him.  While she was having a good time her interest in him was growing.

Last edited by Maxy on Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:14 am

While they left the movie he was completely oblivious to how Anya wanted the night to end with being a bit nervous as he was expecting what happened during the movie. He would offer to let her hook her arm onto his to walk together to the café they were heading to. He notices Daisuke's message and allows Anya to do the reply not looking over her shoulder as she does her reply to Daisuke about how well the evening is going. He would miss Anya's growing interest comment about how the evening is going when she mentioned it to Daisuke which not really catching her hints to how she hopes the evening will end.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:43 pm

As they entered someone he knew from work was leaving. Nobody important but if Xerxan didn't get Anya's hints of interest the thought hopefully would stick out more as the person commented "I didn't know you were seeing someone. She looks really attached to you." Before Xerxan could speak Anya said "You could say that. It's our first date. Just wish he wouldn't be so shy. We're having a good time though, aren't we?" She turns towards him and gives him a quick kiss on the lips. 'Come on Xerxan' she said to herself, wanting some kind of reaction.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:59 am

When one of members space port crew that has been talking with Xerxan saying " I didn't know you were seeing someone" he gulped a bit not really sure how to respond as he is really off his guard due to what was said to him. He is surprised from the direction the conversation is going so fast that he doesn't hear Anya's words till she gives him a kiss which is another surprise he didn't expect to add to the number of surprises he experienced today.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:32 am

She knew this was a new thing for him, still the fact that didn't say anything nor react to the smell peck she gave him was starting to concern her. Luckily the person headed out when she kissed him quickly, figuring the might want to be alone. She gives Xerxan a small shake, hoping to snap some reality into him before looking at him with a look of disappointment. She was having a good time but with his lack of reaction here she asks him with a slight sad and worried tone "You're not having fun, are you?"

Part of her wants to just run off, but if she did she knew she would regret it later. She just wanted a sign that things were going to be alright, anything.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:07 pm

He would say " I am having fun experiencing new stuff with you, but I think some of the new things are coming at rapid pace I wasn't prepared for and it was making me nervous." He will add " I am sorry if this isn't going the way you were expecting." He would ask her what she wanted for her ice cream to change the subject to something a bit more enjoyable for them to help forgot about the mistake he made.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:23 am

Before he asked her about the ice cream she tells him "I know this is a new thing for you and I don't mind, but it feels troublesome when a girl shows interest in a guy and nothing is shown back. The other day when I was up all night, I was hoping to end the day with you but then you left and I felt heart broken, which is why I'm trying be more upfront tonight. Make sense?" She knew where he was coming from but at the same time she hoped he might start to clue in with how she was feeling. She hoped the rest of the night things would go alright from here on out.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:37 am

He would say to her " this really is new where I came from most people always kept me at a distance due to what others where born in the same area did great evil to many places on the surface making it really hard for others like me who aren't evil." He would finish with " mostly the more illegal pit fighting areas was where I could walk without too much danger being most who frequented there respected each other because everyone fought each other at one point." He will finish with " I am sorry I didn't pick up on how you were feeling the first time you left the club that night with me which I guess taking things slowly is how I am use to living my life up until now."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:27 am

"I know this is all new to you" she tells him, "and I'm try to take it slow too, but it's hard to hold back how I feel."  She tries to think of how else to word it.  "I'm not sure how women are like where you are from, here everyone is different but I'm not one that likes to hold back emotions.  If you're not ready that's alright, but I've pictured us sharing a bed together post-date."  She tries not to make it sound rushed though.  "Not nessarily right away mind you, don't want to overload your senses but..." she went silent for a moment, trying to remain calm.  "If things did get that far tonight...that would make me very happy."

She held onto one of his hands.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:48 am

He will say " where I am from male drow have little to no rights because where a females desire is concerned which is somewhat why this is somewhat an uncomfortable when someone moves at a speed similar to the females in the city of my birth." He will add " I take things slow because most of this stuff was thing that I was never taught about while I was growing up which was different from boys my age had due to a plan my mother had to keep dangling a rare desirable warrior that performed gladiator fights during parties she held." He will finish with" she prevented the other matron mothers and their daughters from laying claim to me till she was prepared to release me to a chosen priestess."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next