Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:18 pm

"I don't think anyone will know what it'll like for a while, but thanks though." Carl tells him with a smile. "You've been working pretty hard lately, maybe you should take a couple days to yourself. That is if things aren't too busy for you. I know you want to help and all but no need to get overloaded." He admits that he's been occupied with Veldaris and the preparation for the baby's arrival that he hasn't been able to check into as much detail with what Xerxan was up to.

Lina cuddles up with Veronica and is feeling pretty relaxed. At one point she would slowly rub Veronica's back before resting one of her hands on one of Veronica's buttcheeks.

(for dynamo's introduction to join thread)
Back on Earth, Lita was looking after Jenny while Jill was out. She was helping her pack as Daisuke and Sion invited her and Jill their kingdom that is in a far away galaxy. Sadly Daisuke wasn't able to arrange for the 'express travel' that she and Sion take when they need to hop between Earth and Shiiryuen, but they were able to arrange for a special transport flight which would take them a few days tops, using space travel technology that is more advanced than what most Earth space programs use. "I'm sure you were told about this but you'll encounter a lot of different races there. It is mostly a non-human planet. There are some but not a lot. There is nothing to be afraid of though, they won't hurt you. Though if for some reason someone does just let me know and I'll come blast 'em." she tells Jenny with a grin.

Lita did have limited access to the 'express' travel' method, but only because she was the mother of two of Sion's kids.

"With how well you guys know each other I'm sure nothing is required from you guys but back in the olden days if a king of queen invited you to their kingdom it was custom to bring a gift. I've noticed you've been wanting to hang out with Excel a lot lately. While his sister Sky is the first in line to the throne and will become the future Queen, he's still technically a prince on that planet. But I'm sure he'll be happy to see you."

She knew they were still kids but she noticed every now and then when they would all be hanging out together sometimes young Excel would appear to be semi-shy around Jenny off and on.

"I don't know when your mother will be back but it looks like you're ready. I've been there before and it is an interesting place."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:11 am

Xerxan will say " I guess not, but I guess the main reason I don't mind the constant cargo runs is that I can see the more places that I never been too even though there are risks." He will finish with " I don't think I have any runs on the schedule so I guess I am free till the next job comes in" as the AI nods comfirming that Xerxan is free for the next week showing him and Carl that there isn't anything major for him for a while.

Veronica smile as her hands slide along Lina's body rubing her back as her fingers brush along your sides incase you were ticklish for just mischief.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:08 am

"That's good. Even if you don't mind the extra work it's not to keep going non-stop and not rest every once in a while." Carl tells him. He does ask him "Just wondering, have you ever been good with kids?" While he knew things were fine with what Xerxan was doing now he wondered if a time would come if Veldaris wanted someone took after the kid while they went out. With him being around a lot lately it only felt natural to ask him, though he didn't expect him to say anything.

Lina lets out a tiny yet quiet chuckle. "Easy there babe." she tells Veronica quietly. She wasn't bothered by it but didn't want one thing to lead to another and have them then doing something out in the open that they should be doing in private. "I know I said it before but I love you Veronica."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:07 am

Xerxan will say "I guess you are right about working so much, but it was how it always was for me before you met me just keep busy so I would stay out of line of sight of people looking to use me as a blame target for an unsolved crime." He will shake is head saying " sorry I never really had too much chance being most parents would shoo them indoors when I was around even though they were curious about me."

Veronica smirks and motions to several young couples near by already half naked as she leans back still running her hands along your belly to dare you to make her stop.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:38 am

"Yeah I know what you mean, things are a bit different here than where you're from." Carl told him since he remembered Carl's journey here and how he met everyone and him mentioning how things for him were before hand. "Only asking since maybe you might want to look after ours if Veldaris and I go out and want some alone time. Of course that won't be for a while though." He also asks if he thinks he could do it if Daisuke or Sion asked him to look after Sky and Excel. They are older than this newborn but are still young.

Lina looks at Veronica with a grin "Are you trying to tell me something?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:56 am

He will nod and say " I will try and hope for the best even though I am not sure what I can do for a child that young." He will add " I think Sky and Excel may be a better choice for me, but who knows they could be even harder than I think taking care of a newborn will be."

Veronica will grin and say " well as long as we don't attract too much attention it could be a lot of funny with the thrill of risking being discovered will make it fun for both of us."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Carl grins at that comment and nods in agreement. “Hard to say really. Again I’m still new to this myself but in their first couple of years those two were quite a handful according to their parents, though most of it is typical baby stuff. Sky’s ok now just keeping her sweet tooth in check can be difficult at times. If you’re not doing anything want to see Valarie?” Carl asked him, referring to his and Veldaris’ kid.

“Well I won’t stop you.” Lina tells her, encouraging Veronica to do what she was suggesting, not against doing anything here or find a corner for themselves, long as they’re together.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:54 pm

Xerxan will say ok to Carl as he locks down Vel's ship even though they are in her private docking bay on planet with the workers were always on the look out for visitors to any of the customers private bays. Carl remembers how many times he was contacted because they wouldn't let Xerxan go anywhere near the ship before they paperwork went through saying he was allowed only in this bay. He will wait till Carl is closer to the exit before paying to activate the ship wash to clean the accumulated grime from the different places he visited as he catches up to ask " are you sure it is alright for me to see the child as he lists several books where the new mother is quite aggressive to outsiders getting close to their babies?"

Veronica will walk her fingers slowly up and down Lina's chest and stomach purposely avoiding the sweet spots she discovered on her that will drive her wild. She will position her leg to rub along Lina's legs as her full intention is to really tease her before getting down to business.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:43 am

"You'll be fine, nothing like that will happen, unless of course for some bizarre reason you intentionally decide to kick it in the head and kill. Even if she were one of those over protective ones she'd trust you." which he was right. Of course she might not feel comfortable if there were a big crowd forming around her to see it she wouldn't mind those wanting to take a look, long as she wasn't asleep or anything like that.

Timing wise they would have a little bit of time to go check as even though this is an hour the kid should be asleep it didn't feel like sleeping just yet, even though Veldaris wanted to get some sleep herself pretty soon, but she was still conscious.

Lina can tell what Veronica is thinking. She didn't mind the teasing since she had a feeling it would become more than that soon. Teases and then nothing happening can be a downer sometimes but she isn't too bothered by it. She lets Veronica do her thing and she lets out of a soft purr of approval.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:23 am

As they walk to see Vel and the baby the ships AI contacts her giving her the latest progress reports while asking her how she is feeling. Xerxan will ask Carl " what are babies like" because this will be the first time he ever got to be close to one? While he kept asking the questions Xerxan didn't realize they reached the house where Vel and the baby are living at with Carl. He will nervously walk to the door very scared he may do something to accidently hurt or even scare the baby which would end bad for him either way.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next