by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ouroboros

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ouroboros - Page 2 Empty Re: Ouroboros

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:00 am

Brittany heard glass shatter over the phone and Brittany figured that Morrigan was really angry right now. "I didn't mean too. It was a huge mistake and i am sorry. Look i am going to come home soon and apologize to you in person. Please forgive me Morrigan." Brittany said as she knew that this could be the straw that broke the camels back and Brittany just hoped that Morrigan would forgive her again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:24 am

Morrigan moved to the kitchen. There was a lot of breakables there. "Is that how it's going to be? It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission, right? FUCK YOU!"

She swung the bat hard into the glass cabinet. "Don't get stupid drunk, don't fuck around without telling me! Two. Simple. Rules. Which wouldn't even be fucking rules if you could handle your shit! I wanted a serious relationship! I fucking love you. Not some drunk whore who doesn't give a shit about anything!"

Morrigan slammed the bat into the wall. "I'm going. I'm keeping the cuffs and the bat. You can keep what's left, cunt. Though you might want to call mommy and daddy to replace most of this shit."

Morrigan was openly sobbing now. "If you ever stop being a horrible cunt and grow the fuck up, you know how to get hold of me."

Morrigan shrieked into the phone and hung up by throwing it against the wall. After a bit of sobbing, she stuffed a bag full of clothes, packed up her lap top and slammed the door behind her, not even bothering to lock it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:33 am

At Morrigan's words Brittany's knees gave out and she fell to the ground crying as her phone just fell to the ground beside her. "Damn it, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!" Brittany yelled out as she punched the ground in a rage. Brittany couldn't believe she fucked up this bad. Brittany had just lost the one person who cared for her in all of Japan. Brittany had fucked up before but never this bad. "GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!" Brittany yelled out as she just put her head in her hands as tears fell from her eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:12 am

Kelly had been walking down the street, staring at her phone when she happened to notice a rather loud scene playing out in front of her. It was Brittany Luuve. Kelly scowled immediately but decided to hang back and listen in.

She got everything.

The woman then smiled as she watched her old foe drop to he knees in despair. It made Kelly smile and giggle. Brittany looked so sad. Kelly took a picture with her phone stealthy just to savor the moment.

"Awwww.... Look what we have here... A. Little girl crying in the street... It'd be a lot more funny if it wasn't so pathetic."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:26 am

Brittany was still on the ground crying when she heard Kelly's voice. Brittany looked up to see Kelly standing over her and Brittany immediately stood up to confront Kelly. "Don't fuck with me right now bitch. If you know what is good for you." Brittany said as she would glare at Kelly as tears still fell from her eyes. "Just walk the fuck away and i won't fucking punch a hole in your fucking throat."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:41 am

It was hard not to enjoy the sight of Brittany so emotionally busted up. Crying like that. Not even Kelly herself had managed to hurt Brittany that bad during their last match. It was so nice to look at.

Kelly kept her distance, not wanting to be too close to Brittany if she lashed out.

"Pft. I dont know why you're so upset. I didn't hear what she had to say but I gathered enough to know that you two are in a rough patch..... So you got drunk and fucked a slut, big deal! I bet she shags with Parker anyway." Kelly scoffed dismissively while looking down at Brittany.

"You really should get up off the floor. When you look that pathetic, it makes me look bad for having feuded with you."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:52 am

Brittany glared at Kelly as the bitch would not shut her fucking mouth. "You shut your fucking mouth. Morrigan would never betray me like that." Brittany would say as she would move towards Kelly with anger in her eyes. "I may have fucked up a few times but we would never betray each other." Brittany said as she wanted rip Kelly apart limb from fucking limb.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:18 am

Kelly rolled her eyes. "I live where she used to live. She was fucking everyone in Lukretia's estate, do you really think a 'relationship' would change anything? Has Friction taught you nothing? There is no loyalty among lovers here when it comes to getting off with some other slut." Kelly shook her head, she wasn't just telling Brittany these things, this was the truth in her eyes as well.

"So. It's okay for you to fuck someone else together but if it's someone else by yourself it's suddenly bad? Get a grip. You've been replaced. You're no longer relevant in her life. Morrigan doesn't come to your aid when you're in trouble. But she's always there for Taylor now isn't she? I should know! I've given Parker hell and here comes your fucking redhead ready to stab my ass! Wjem I was wrecking Parker, in came Morrigan. They've done that for eachother a lot..." Said Kelly as she dropped to one knee and looked Brittany in the eyes.

"Where was your girl when you got jumped after your Hardcore Match at the last Summer Splash?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:26 am

Brittany's eyes never left Kelly as Kelly talked to her. "Morrigan would never betray me. It is that fucking bitch Taylor's fault." Brittany said as she stood up. "That bitch has been fucking everything up." Brittany said as she clenched her fists in rage. "I hate that bitch almost as much as i fucking hate you." Brittany said looked Kelly right in the eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:50 am

Kelly just nodded as Brittany angrily said everything Kelly wanted to hear. "Yes. It's all her fault." she tried so hard to suppress a pleased smile.

"Awww.... Brittany... I hate you too!" Kelly mocked. "And Morrigan. I hate the both of you. Really I do. You've both done horrible things to me, I was beaten by you, tortured and publically humiliated. Even after I defeated you at Avalanche I never stopped hating you.....

.......But..........

"I hate Taylor Parker too and she has many, many friends. It's become harder to properly fight her when she has so many people watching her back like Cassie Elliot, Avvvverrrry Shields, Johnny Higurashi, Nikolette Tesla, The Famous and Powerful Akashi Tanikaze and of course.... Morrigan... And uh... Whoever else..."
Kelly honestly didn't know HOW MANY friends Taylor had and that worried her.

"Maybe if you want your beau back. You've gotta beat some sense into her and make sure Parker stays out of her head. Ever think about that?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum