by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lady and the Tramp

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lady and the Tramp Empty Lady and the Tramp

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:15 am

It was a busy time in the life of River Styx. Busy, busy, busy.

She was fresh off her win with Odessa at the hardcore tag match, which meant that there would a fight for the #1 contender spot on the belt soon. That was going to give her a whole host of problems and possiblities, but on top of that, she'd started her 'Hardcore Crusade'. Educating the unwashed masses about the beauties of real hardcore wrestling, not the cheap, diluted version they'd came to get from the AFW. The real stuff. The best stuff. Styx was determined to show these people things they'd never seen before, whether they wanted to see them or not. Hell, especially if they didn't want to see them.

Also, she was fucking three, maybe four, girls on and off. So life was on the upswing, really.

But, through it all, she'd been keeping one thing on her mind. Or, more specifically, one name: Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt. More specifically still, the last thing she'd heard Ms. Bettercourt say to her, as she was hauled off into the black abyss by Migiri Oozora.

“Do not dare fail me!!! Prevail this night and I foretaste a hefty [size=28]compensation in your future!!”

She'd heard that loud and clear. Money. Not exactly a written contract, but good enough for Styx. To be honest, she'd been so busy with matches and smoking and fucking women in unsanitary venues that she'd almost completely forgotten about Gwen's promise - until Avalanche. Until Gwen won herself the Entropy Belt. Then it all came rushing back to her.

Gwen, sweet Gwen, owed River Styx a debt. And River Styx always collected her debts.

It had been a week since that fateful day, and the word was that Gwen was going to put a bowtie on her tonight, have her own little victory lap. Styx figured this would be the best time to pay her a visit, and the only trick was making sure she was in the right place at the right time. It wasn't too hard. One of the stagehands told her where she needed to be with a little aggressive persuasion. The executive suite, a place Styx had snuck into before when she'd needed some supplies or a place to sleep for the night. Nice, big cabinets, thick walls, and only one way in or out. Perfect.

Styx made her way into the executive suite, taking care to stay as conspicious as a six foot tall vagrant could be. It wasn't too long until she found the right room, marked with a fancy 'RESERVERED' sign for the new Entropy Champion. Empty, now. But not for long. Soon, Styx's new best friend would come back, and they would have a very personal chat about the importance of keeping promise.

She looked left. She looked right. The coast was clear. Styx took a hot second to work the lock open with a paperclip, and then she hummed a little tune under breath as she slid inside the room. The door closed behind her with a soft click...

Last edited by acuya on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lady and the Tramp Empty Re: Lady and the Tramp

Post by killcarrion Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:07 am

Through some combination of blind luck and tactical espionage, River was somehow able to navigate the chambered halls of the executive suite unseen by the bevy of maids and trainers who just so happened to rush down the hall soon after the punk rock brawler silently closed the doors behind her.

“Lady Gwendolyn has been waiting for her beautician for over fifteen minutes now!! Does anyone know where-!!” Loudly discussing topics ranging from firework arrangements to the glaring absence of the heiress’ specialized stylist, the buzz generated by her panicked staff raised the decibel level in the suite alongside the rising tension in the air. The media blitz from procuring the AFW Entropy title had sent Gwendolyn on a whirlwind tour of press interviews and photo shoots the likes of which even her seasoned publicists were ill-equipped to handle.

In less than a year since gracing the league with her presence Gwendolyn had accomplished what most ‘other’ wrestlers could envision happening in their most pie in the sky dreams…attaining championship gold in the most vaunted PPV event of the year. A thoroughly grueling exhibition that left poor, innocent Gwendolyn bed-ridden with a particularly sore back for several days...though cuddling with her new Entropy title made the time simply fly by~...

Grandiose festivities were scheduled that evening in what was intended to the heiress’ triumphant return from Geneva and first in-ring appearance since decimating Silver Ace, and Gwendolyn intended to look her utmost exquisite, a shimmering beacon of refined elegance. A task assigned to her usual cadre hair dressers and stylists, annoyingly AWOL until this very moment…or so she surmised…

“...Uncharacteristically tardy today, Alexia. I’ve been dawdling here for what feels like an hour…”
In the same palatial bedroom River had just crept into would be the new Entropy champion herself, sitting in a beauticians chair surrounded by all manner of amenities and tools for hair, skin, and nail care. Dressed in a cobalt blue and white dress with her normally curly hair straightened out behind the chair, Gwendolyn’s hazel eyed attention would remained fixated on her computer tablet detailing her company’s stock information, so transfixed on catching up on her executive obligations she had yet to notice the intruder lurking in her midst.

“Do attempt to pick up the pace, Alex. My time is precious, and I can ill-afford to waste another second here…” Setting down the tablet to a propped up table on her side, Gwen leaned back and closed her eyes, waiting to be primped and prepared for her gala premiere…

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:20 am

Well. Well, well, well.

Styx hadn't thought that winning the Entropy Title would give Gwen a lesson in humility, but it seemed like the woman's ego had swollen to about three times the size since they'd last met. They didn't exactly walk the same circles, but from the from the brief, enjoyable time they'd spent together, she could guess what was going through the rich bitch's mind. Probably thought she was destined for this. That she deserved it. That the title belonged in her emmaculate, pristine hands.

She also seemed to think that Styx was someone else entirely. She cocked her fist, ready to correct the heiress in the most direct way possible, but she stopped when she saw the bevy of beautician tools at Gwen's side. A better idea was starting to form in her mind, even better than beating the shit out of Gwen. Hell, it didn't even have to be an either/or sort of thing, she could do both!

Styx stepped back and took what she assumed was a curling iron. Her own hair styling pretty much boiled down to going at her scalp with a straight razor every few weeks, so she wasn't exactly an expert. But she was a quick learner and Gwen did have a lot of hair to work with...

Styx put as much honey on her voice as possible and gave it the sweetest British accent she could manage without vomiting. "Alexia is indisposed, madame Bettencourt, and she recommended me to take her place. I am..." She was doing good on the accent, but she needed a name. Something fancy. "...Louisa Elizabeth Einstein Mayflower Tennessee Buttercup Phillips. The Fourth." Nailed it.

Styx reached down and lifted up a few of Gwen's gossamer strands, considereing what it would feel like to yank them clean from her scalp. "You are enjoying your well-earned title, yes? I saw your match. It was oh-so very thrilling."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:59 am

Gwendolyn took her time with Alexia as a blissful moment in her strictly scheduled day to unwind and rest her eyes under the attentive care of her multi-talented beautician, an unfortunate habit as the heiress was entirely unaware of the looming threat now hovering inches away.  Being tucked away in her private suite provided that sense of enclosure and security from the prying public eye that has lowered her guard when in the company of what she assumed were her only most loyal of servants and lackeys.

“...Hmm...Alexia has never made mention of anyone by that name in the past…Ah, unless you harbor some relation to the “Renoncule Philip” beauty parlor I frequented in my youth? Located on Kings Street, yes?” Upon hearing River’s nom de guerre, Gwendolyn’s inquisitive nature peaked when her oddly-named beautician introduced herself. Unfortunately for the punk rock intruder her attempt at inventing as dignified a name as possible on the fly caused her to inadvertently choose one the heiress was all too familiar with….

“Yes, well, to the uninitiated it would appear to have been a harrowing back and forth contest, but the match was long since decided the instant Haley graciously invited me to Avalanche. Playing her was as effortless as I anticipated~...”
Gwendolyn beamed proudly as she reminscied as far back as the promo where she blatantly goaded Ace into practically gift-wrapping her a title shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:51 am

'Renoncule'? That was a real name?

Styx had a little cough to cover up the silence while she thought up a fresh batch of bullshit. It would figure that a bourgeoisie layabout like Gwen would be acquainted with every pretentious preening prick's parlor from the River Seine to the Irish Sea.

"Ah, yes, Alexia would not have mentioned me. The story surrounding the Phillip name is a sad one, full of woe. Better left unsaid. But do not be vexed, my lady - Louisa will do your shimmering strands justice. Like Alexandre and his Eiffel Tower, I shall make you a sight worthy of only the finest eyes."  Her accent was still holding strong. All those hours watching Dr. Who episodes on the library computers was paying off.

While Styx tried to figure out exactly how the curling iron worked, she tried to piece together a crucial question: who the fuck was Haley? It took her a moment to pick up the context clues and realize that Gwen was talking about Silver Ace. Far more of a mundane name than Styx would have pegged for a girl with silver hair, but she guessed the gimmick just made up for a lot.

"Indeed. The true warrior wins before the bell rings, and my lady? She is a fierce warrior. Now that Styx really looked at it, Gwen's hair was actually pretty nice. Not when it was up in fru-fru curls, but natural? Not bad. This was good headbanging hair. "You are not afraid of the repercussions, however? The upstart will surely try to regain her former title, and I doubt she will see her unworthiness as an obstacle."

While they talked, Styx occupied herself by experimenting on Gwen's hair. The hypothesis? Styx surmised that she would be able to curl Gwen's hair so much that a lock of it fell off.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:59 am

“Well now, such a vested interest in my burgeoning title reign. Certainly not the usual prattle I’ve grown accustomed to in this chair...*sigh*...Yes, yes...I’d wager some manner of ill-conceived reprisal from her is to be expected. Honestly…it’s as if no one in this league can suffer a defeat at my hands without being compelled to relive the experience.” Gwen eased back in her chair with a self-assured smile as “Louisa’s” duplicitous roose was seemingly pulling the wool over her eyes. River’s false admiration and fawning over her illustrious locks of hair were easily ingratiating herself to the clueless heiress, the punk-haired rocker fiddling with her flowing blonde hair in ignorance of the countless man hours and extravagantly priced conditioner that gives it that glistening shine.

“Although...it comes as no surprise that you would yearn to revel in my radiance once again and actively seek to take part in my beautification, perhaps as recompense for slugging you’re tag-team partner...River~...”
With her stark revelation Gwen crossed her legs and slowly laid her hazel-eyed gaze on the upside down image of River towering over her, the heiress at some point having dissected the subterfuge but remained eerily calm with a cold, emotionless stare and sly smirk over her lips.

“If I were in your gaudy workboots, I would choose my next words carefully. However, please, do go on and elaborate further on how ‘fierce a warrior’ I am and your ceaseless admiration of my beauty~…”

Last edited by killcarrion on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:10 am

Styx was just starting to wonder how long she could keep the charade going, when Gwen answered the question for her. Figured that it wouldn't last forever, though she was curious how the rich bitch put the pieces together. Couldn't have been the smell, Styx had taken a shower and brushed her teeth for this get-together, so she was as clean and minty fresh as she ever got.

Didn't matter. Now they could get to business, though Gwen's calm was amusing. "I think my gaudy workboots would look nice shoved up your tight ass, goldilocks." Her voice was light and fun, but there was a dangerous edge to it, just under the surface. She brought her hands down from Gwen's curls and started a gentle massage around her neck, one that could have became much, much more uncomfortable at a moment's notice. "So maybe, just maybe, I'm not the one who should be judicious with her word choice. Just a thought."

Styx stared down at Gwen for a moment, blue eyes to blue eyes, before she looked away and stepped to the side. Not that she had any problem with wrecking Gwen's shit...under normal cirumstances. But she was here to get paid, and that wouldn't happen if she was comatose. "Didn't know the Entropy Title came with a fresh set of balls." She gave the curling iron a little twirl, as she reached over and pulled up a chair. "Not bad."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:25 am

Gwendolyn’s capacity for exuding grace under pressure was being tested to its utmost limits at that particular moment, clutching the handrails beneath her barber’s sheet in abject repugnancy from Rivers soothing caresses on her neck. A gesture meant to imply that indeed her very life could be in jeopardy, though any trepidation never cracked the heiress ‘ placid veneer despite her furious heartbeat. Immense relief washed over her as River strolled to the side to find a seat, Gwendolyn swiveling her chair so the antithetical pair could continue their discussion face to face with no false personas, already flinching in disgust from River’s obscene language.

“Yes, well…Procuring a title belt does indeed comes with certain unexpected baggage, but not a set of those.”
The heiress sat up in her chair and folded her hands with a devious smirk on her face as if she were a Bond-villain explaining her master plan to the intrusive double agent. “So, the troublesome sneak thief whose been pilfering from my coffers while I’ve been away on business has finally surfaced. Security insisted that installing cameras was an unnecessary maneuver in order to apprehend the culprit, but as my dear father says, ‘Prepare and prevent, don't repair and repent’.”

After spouting her safety slogan Gwendolyn pointed up to a far off corner of the room where a miniature security camera was recording all that was transpiring in the room. “Now before I have you arrested for trespassing, larceny and...impersonating a beautician I suppose, might I inquire as to what on earth compelled you to seek my company so fervently?”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:50 am

Styx's capacity to not grab the chair and wail on Gwen's head was being tested to its uptmost limits at that particular moment, as the pristine, prissy princess had the nerve to threaten her. Maybe having the belt was making her even snottier than usual, maybe it was just bringing out more of the snot that was naturally there. Either way, Styx was beginning to wonder which she would prize more: Gwen's money or Gwen's teeth?

So far, the money was more appealing. That was subject to change.

Styx took a seat and settled in, crossing her legs to get comfy. She spared a quick glance at the minicam, then turned back. "Funny thing about the police," She canted her head to the side, looking on at Gwen with a blank stare and a listless tone in her voice. "You can't call them if you're unconscious. And given all the shit that people get away with around here on a daily basis, on camera, you'll forgive me if I'm not terribly afraid of the Japanese police. I've come across more intimidating mall cops."

Styx waved it off and leaned back, running a hand over her smoothed head. "Look. You said that you'd have something for me if I won. 'Prevail this night and I foretaste a hefty compensation in your future'." She didn't even bother imitating the accent. "I mean, it was a little hard to hear while Migiri was dragging you away for whatever-the-hell she had in mind back there, but I remembered that. It's the future, I prevailed, you're probably a shitty fuck so cash is about the only thing you have to compensate me with, so I guess my question is: where's my fucking money?" Styx held out her hand and rubbed her fingers together, as if she expected Gwen to make it rain, right then and there. Which would've been nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:37 pm

From light –hearted conversing to blatant threats ranging from jail time to outright pummeling, now that both parties had made due with the prerequisite chit-chat and puffed out their chests so as not to be seen as the weaker participant, the heart of the matter could now be discussed. It was a fairly routine procedure Gwendolyn was thoroughly accustomed to in her business dealings back home, and that was exactly how the heiress intended to handle this delicate situation if she intended to leave this room with her delicate facial features intact.

“Hmm…”
Gwen peered down at River’s outstretched hand and back up towards River with as placid a face she could muster.“Quite the selective memory we have don’t we~…Care to recall what else transpired that fateful night?” Gwen smirk dissipated as she listed other little nuggets of info that River just to happen to let slip. “Someone delivering a right hook to my jaw…SOMEONE shoving me into that infantile behemoth in the first place…SOMEONE topping off a dogpile that I just so happen to be betwixt. And now that certain someone burglarizes my humble abode and has the unmitigated gall to actually confront their victim and demand recompense for a job well done? You’ll have to excuse me if I’m not fawning over that certain someone in unconditional gratitude for services rendered~…”If the spite in her tone wasn’t evidence enough, Gwen would not have exactly given River an “A+” ranking as a tag-team partner.

“However~…” Gwen’s devious smile returned once she felt her point was delivered, folding her hands over her barber’s sheet as well. “Despite your ineptitude you somehow managed to triumph in my absence, and attaining the Entropy Championship has put me in an uncharacteristically charitable mood. As such, I may know of one form of ‘compensation’ that may piqué your interest… if you’re willing to listen and perhaps refrain from cussing as well…”

Last edited by killcarrion on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next