» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rivales con Beneficios

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rivales con Beneficios - Page 4 Empty Re: Rivales con Beneficios

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:55 pm

Careless. Way too careless. Carmen had to remember that Lorenza being horny didn't make her any less dangerous. It was a jab and only a jab, but it came out lightning quick, and the darkness made it that much harder to see. The champion before her was like a ghost, dancing between the faint rays of light and floating along the floor while her azure hair danced behind her. Carmen never had much of an eye for art, but it was like watching a painting in motion. Beautiful.

She could only admire Lorenza for so long, though before the hook to her chest made her eyes shut tight and put her back on the defensive, backing away while Lorenza advanced. Carmen bit back the grunt as she stumbled away and Lorenza advanced, losing real estate on the mats fast.

Things could get difficult if it came down to just fists, but just because those were her best weapons didn't mean they were her only weapons. It was easy to fall into old habits with Lorenza, but Carmen remembered she wasn't a pure boxer anymore. She was a wrestler. That expanded things and gave her new options, like the low roundhouse kick she launched at Lorenza's shin while she backed away. She wasn't a kickboxer by any real measure, but her legs had more than enough power for a strong blow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:06 am

Lorenza was landing punch after punch, and Carmen still hadn’t landed a direct hit on her. Lorenza was feeling good. Once she took Carmen down, she could go to work on her. Make her beg, make her scream in ecstasy—or in pain—or in both. Carmen backed up. Lorenza moved forward. Carmen was already starting to run out of room on the mats, backing herself right up into a corner.

Lorenza had tunnel vision, though. She was thinking about two things: boxing and fucking. Fists and cunts, and that was pretty much it. She didn’t expect Carmen to break out a new move, and, when she suffered that hard kick to the shin, Lorenza would actually cry out a little. Her leg buckled, for about a second, before she pulled herself back up and backpedaled, wincing as she tried to put weight on the foot and found it difficult. The pain was dying down, but, boy, a few more kicks like that and she might be in real trouble.

…of course, now that she had been forced onto the defensive suddenly, it occurred to Lorenza that she might be in real trouble right now.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:31 am

One move, and things were starting to look more and more in Carmen's favor. Amazing.

Lorenza's cry lit something in Carmen. It was like a preview of things to come, a small slice of the noise that would be coming from those delectable lips the moment Carmen had her down and wriggling. Beating her was one thing. Satisfying in its own way. But dominating her would be a thrill and being dominated by her would be an honor. One she wanted to experience, soon and very soon.

Carmen changed directions and moved forward, dipping low as she rushed towards Lorenza and popped up at the last moment. She rose just as their bodies collided and caught her in a clinch, but in a situation like this, that was no small thing.

She gasped as their slick bodies pressed together. Thier breasts mashed together and mushrooom for a moment, sliding past each other. Theirs thighs slapped against and made wet claps, as hardened muscle crashed against hardened muscle. But the best action was above the shoulders: the clinch gave Carmen unrestricted access to Lorenza's neck.

"Tell you a secret?" Carmen ran her tongue along Lorenza's ear and dipped into the rim. "I've wanted your body for so long..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:14 am

Lorenza hated having to account for kicking in a fight like this. She had to go back to her streetfighting instincts, which she had spent years and years trying to bury. Every time she had to dig them up, it was a struggle. She had to practice those sorts of techniques, and make it easier on herself in future fights. Until then, girls like Carmen, who had successfully transitioned into a more well-rounded fighting form, would be able to take advantage of her.

Not that being taken advantage of by Carmen wouldn't be exciting...

Carmen threw her body up against Lorenza, and the Mexican boxer would have to plant her feet hard into the mats as the weight of her rival slammed against her. She felt oiled muscles slapping together, thighs sliding against each other, chests heaving together. Lorenza put her arms around Carmen as she felt Carmen's arms go around her. She immediately would try to throw a sharp shot to Carmen's side. But plans for any more punches were put off when she heard Carmen's sultry whisper, and felt the Puerto Rican's tongue on her ear.

Lorenza let out a muffled, gruff moan. She couldn't help it. But she was going to make sure that Carmen felt just as hot and bothered as she did.

"Since we're telling secrets," she began, as she would grab onto Carmen's hair with one hand and yanked it back hard, trying to put a little space between them, "I've felt the same for a long, long time..." She would lean forward and slide her mouth down Carmen's neck, licking at it first, and then biting, not hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough to send a little jolt through Carmen, she hoped.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Carmen's oils weren't exactly toxic, but they weren't designed to be ingested, either. They left an oily taste in the mouth, an acrid sensation that stuck to the tongue and refused to come off. She'd have the oil on the tip of her tongue for days. Maybe even a whole week.

Strangely, though, she didn't mind, and she could already guess the reason. The taste would be a reminder of everything that came with it and the time she was sharing with Lorenza. She'd relive these moments, again and again, and she'd shudder, even if it was for the briefest moment.

She laughed at Lorenza's moaning with a rough, dirty, harsh chuckle, but she wasn't able to indulge in it for long before Lorenza gripped her hair tight and yanked her head back. Smart move, and Carmen fully expected to be taking a shot in the chest while she was exposed. Maybe an uppercut to the solar plexus. Maybe a body slam, if Lorenza was feeling as dangerous as Carmen hoped she was.

Instead, she got something more damaging than all three of those things combined: a kiss. Right on her neck. Licking. Tasting. Biting. Carmen went rigid in Lorenza's grasp, fighting the urge to just fall back and be taken by the former world champion. She'd always loved watching beautiful women eat, and now that one was biting away on her, it brought that fetish to a level she'd never dreamed. If this was a preview of what was to come, then fighting it seemed like madness.

But, then, Carmen was a little crazy, wasn't she? They were two boxers oil wrestling in the dark. Sanity hardly factored. This was about lust. Pure lust. And Carmen refused to let it go down with a whimper. She wanted shouts. She wanted screams. She wanted her neighbors to call the police. "Is that a fact?"

Carmen pushed back and jumped on Lorenza, wrapping her legs around the champion's iron waist and squeezing hard to keep in place. It was an almost impossible task with the oil and she was already slipping down, but she didn't much care. Hell, she loved it. The feel of her sex sliding down Lorenza's body was amazing, and it only drove Carmen on as she ran her lips down her shoulders and neck and her face, latching her lips onto as much skin as humanly possible.

"You cannot imagine what I wanted to do to you after our first match." Her hand slid down Lorenza's back and started to snake its way down into the shadow of her shorts, groping at the naked flesh underneath. "Let me show you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:54 am

Lorenza tasted the bitter oil on her tongue. She had no trouble ignoring the foul taste as she dug her teeth into Carmen's neck. The fact that she was tasting Carmen's flesh was more than enough to get her excited. Lorenza had had far more foul tastes in her mouth whilst fighting. She was far too horny to care. Far too excited at having this opportunity to feast her sexual appetite upon her rival's body.

Carmen seemed to be excited, too. She pushed back from the clinch, then jumped on Lorenza, forcing the Mexican boxer to hold her up. Carmen was svelte and strong, but she was also tall, and that meant she was kind of heavy. It was a burden that Lorenza was alright with bearing. She almost purred as she felt Carmen's breasts and sex rub against her as the woman slid down her oil-slick body. Lorenza felt Carmen's lips all over her, and her own lips would move over Carmen's face, latching onto her forehead, and then her ear, and then sliding down the side of her face.

"I can imagine. No way what you want to do to me is as nasty as everything I wanted to do to you, hermana," Lorenza would reply. As she felt Carmen's hands slip down into her shorts, groping at her toned ass, the Tigress would smirk. She would wrap her arms around Carmen and then jerk hard to the side, trying to swing Carmen down and then slam her down onto the mat on her back with a bodyslam!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:26 am

Jumping on Lorenza was, maybe, not the best idea Carmen had ever had. She was a strong woman, sure, but she was no body builder. They were about the same size, give or take an inch and a few pounds, and they were built for speed and agility and stamina. Not supporting horny, humping women.

But, goddamn, did it feel good.

Carmen's moan mixed with Lorenza's purr, and in the darkened room, you could be forgiven for mistaking them for wild animals. That was certainly how she felt, as she squeezed hard and slapped her waist against Lorenza's sex, so wet she could feel the outline even through her clothes. The same went for the nipples stabbing against her chest like fleshy daggers. It was strange, but the clothes over them somehow enhanced the experience. Like presents, waiting to be unwrapped.

She would have to wait a little longer, though. At least until she recovered from the body slam Lorenza dropped her into, showing that Carmen wasn't the only one who'd picked up some tricks in their new sport. She arched her back on impact, pushing up on the tigress while she laid flat on the floor. She blinked, tried to regain some sense, and started trying to slip out from under Lorenza, but she was too dazed at the moment to put much under it...and there was a fairly strong part of her that didn't even want to try.

"I thought about taking you in the lockeroom." She squirmed, panting with every movement and moment. "Coming in while you were in the shower and just..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:56 am

Lorenza slammed Carmen down, letting out a little sigh as she got on top of Carmen, glad that she was no longer forced to hold her rival up any longer. She didn’t want tohave to expend her energy like that. If she were going to exhaust herself, it was going to be due to her fucking Carmen’s pussy raw.

“You were thinking of doing it, eh? You know what would’ve happened?” Lorenza would reply, grinning at Carmen as she pinned the Puerto Rican down underneath her. “I would’ve beat your ass for the second time that night, then I would’ve put you up against the wall and fucked you hard. Turn you around, fuck you with my finger from behind. Then see if your pussy could take in my whole championship fist,” Lorenza would say, starting to pant a little, getting excited at the thought.

“I am really going to fuck you hard tonight, Carmen…” she would finish, before reaching down and trying to slip both of her hands inside of Carmen’s sports bra, to pinch and squeeze her nipples.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:21 am

Carmen had been jealous of Lydia for getting Lorenza. Oh, she was happy that her rival got to be with someone who could please her, who could make their special night something worth remembering. But there was a real part of her that wished they'd kept things solo. That she'd been the one Lorenza fucked senseless under the stage. To be in the dark, exploring the same body that had given her so much pain in the past. To be ravaged by the tigress...

Well, she had to wonder no more. Fantasy and reality were in total agreement.

Lorenza's words were enough to drive her insane, and the simple thought of the scenario was enough to make her shiver and arch her back, thrusting up against the One and Only. But the hands underneath her bra, sensually torturing her breasts and picking away at her nipples? They really were too much. Carmen was starting to get a whole new apperciation for hentai wrestlers, seeing firsthand how tough it was to withstand this sort of assault and not fall prey to the lust.

"Promises, promises." She wanted Lorenza to continue. She wanted it so bad. With someone else, she might have even allowed it...but this was a special case. This was her rival. Anything less than 100% was totally unacceptable.

She curled her toes, fought every desire in her body that protested, and swung her elbow towards the side of Lorenza's face, trying to knock her off and get some room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:46 pm

Lorenza had never been in a real hentai match in the ring, and, honestly, she probably would never want to be in one. Sex, for her, was a much more private thing. Lorenza Saldano wasn’t a slut who would do it with just anyone. She still thought of sex as something special. This, however, was a long-time fantasy of hers. Lorenza had fucked Carmen several times in her dreams, and now she finally had Carmen all to herself, to dominate and be dominated by, all night long.

Lorenza slipped her hands inside Carmen’s bra and groped her pert breasts, pinched her nipples. She let herself be lost in the moment, for a moment. She grinned, staring into Carmen’s eyes as her hands played with the Puerto Rican’s nipples.

Of course, this wasn’t just a sexfight. It was a full fight, Lorenza Saldano versus Carmen Rodriguez, with everything that came with it. It was still physical, violent. Carmen’s elbow proved that, as it slammed into the side of Lorenza’s face, stunning the former champion for a second as she would tumble to the side, letting out a soft “Uggh!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum